Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,602 members, 7,948,323 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Why Do Nigerians Hates about GHANA? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do Nigerians Hates about GHANA? (3393 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US / Why Do Nigerians Abroad Dont Help Themselves? / What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Hates about GHANA? by SalvationMopol: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
Nigerians see Ghana as a very different place compared to their home country. Despite striking differences between Nigeria and Ghana and equally a lot of similarities that both Ghana and Nigeria share together.
The two countries continue to treat each other with contempt. When will Ghana and Nigeria relations be properly managed without crisis? It appears to me that there is more misunderstanding for the two than there is desire to even appreciate each other.
Recently Ghana is beginning to experience electricity challenges and the generator market is booming. It appears that while Nigeria is coming out from bad situations Ghana is going into her own. Also the Ghana oil has not even made any significant impact in the life and economy of the people.
This year alone the government has increased fuel pump cost without control and proper reasoning. This decision has generated more poverty for the people because while salary remains stagnant, transportation and cost of food has jumped up badly.
Despite all the challenges Ghana is facing, A Nigerian has revealed what he hates about Ghana.

www.adentan.com/what-a-nigerian-hates-about-ghana/

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hates about GHANA? by Allohrandy(m): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
who says Nigeriana hate Ghanaians

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hates about GHANA? by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
Bro ur topic is the other way round grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hates about GHANA? by Davgwen(f): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
As a nigerian i dnt think i can say i hate ghana or ghanians..The thing is Nigerians just like to talk big and big n big........

Actually we are big though
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hates about GHANA? by Naijalastborn(m): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
I think you mean Why do Ghanaians hate Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hates about GHANA? by Godson201333(m): 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
It is Ghana that hate Nigerians, I lived in Ghana for two years and I can tell you how they seee or feel about Nigerians...Ghanaian. Are just too much of themselves most especially their guys..I can never forget the day I arrives at Ghanian airport and they told me Nigerians need visa...now I ignore them right here in Europe,us or canada...they are just so foolish!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hates about GHANA? by iamord(m): 8:28am On Jul 05, 2014
Godson201333: It is Ghana that hate Nigerians, I lived in Ghana for two years and I can tell you how they seee or feel about Nigerians...Ghanaian. Are just too much of themselves most especially their guys..I can never forget the day I arrives at Ghanian airport and they told me Nigerians need visa...now I ignore them right here in Europe,us or canada...they are just so foolish!
. Mr man. Don't be naïve. Should I start with my own negative experience in nigeria? Yet I don't put itt. That all nigerians hate ghana cos all my closest friends are Nigerias,.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hates about GHANA? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2014
Why do Nigerians hates about Ghana?? shocked

Prolly cos they can't write simple and correct English. tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hates about GHANA? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
its not necessarily hate,its more like envy

(1) (Reply)

Medical Certificate / 3000-years-Old: Archaeologists Unearth 20 Well Preserved Coffins In Egypt(Pics) / What The Corona Virus Made Onitsha Niger-bridge Look Now Now(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.