Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,475 members, 7,978,553 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:11 AM

Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) (30167 Views)

Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting / Buhari, Gbajabiamila Meet Again / Fayose, Fayemi, And Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by aseczyl(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
Layolaw: so what do we call Fayehun, majority of you in NL just don't know what is really happening here, you are just taking paracetamol for fayose's headache, hmmm you can ask anybody living in Ekiti if fayemi didn't share things more than fayose, while pple had been enduring his govt for the past 3 1/2 years, just 2 months to election he started giving bus to variuos associations, stove & 5 litres kerosine, recharge cards, semo, matches red oil, maggi, salt,...... & so many things .... Her excellency started visiting market paying 2, 000 for 200 goods, Hah hah, from so called performing governor...:.Civil servant no more have access to govt loan and their cooperatives deductions from salary is no where to be found until after 3 months... Get life and get your facts before spewing rubbish out on social netwk
Nice one there. Those actions of his - giving ''alms'' to the people, confirms that the people were indeed hungry and suffering right there during his governance since ''alms giving'' presupposes lack and suffering, they also confirm that he knows this. This is a confirmation that his government has failed the people and that he acknowledges that. Everything is wrong here.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by daveP(m): 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
Layolaw: don't mind the op, l think he is one of the apc e-goats on NL, the pix is not even now, it shld be around 2011 b4 senatorial election
infact my lagos frnds are still nt convinced when i told them the truth about this whole election,despite saying i stay there.seems the media is verry extremely powerful. Ekitans/Ekitiketes!! Wish for the best!
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by Layolaw(f): 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
dave P: infact my lagos frnds are still nt convinced when i told them the truth about this whole election,despite saying i stay there.seems the media is verry extremely powerful. Ekitans/Ekitiketes!! Wish for the best!
that is exactly what is happening on NL, majority don't know anything bt just comment for pple to like, infact it get to the point the gov ll be cursing fayose calling him all sorts of names, but the pple remain adamant that their not going to suffer another 4 years, infact the election really wasted money, the apc was sharing 5000 on election day while pdp is given out 2000 & apc e-warriours are crying here that Ekiti vote for Rice rather than infrastrcture develpmet. We know politicians are bound to promise & fail but we realy need change in Ekiti & that is what we 've gone for, ire oooo
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by daveP(m): 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
Layolaw: that is exactly what is happening on NL, majority don't know anything bt just comment for pple to like, infact it get to the point the gov ll be cursing fayose calling him all sorts of names, but the pple remain adamant that their not going to suffer another 4 years, infact the election really wasted money, the apc was sharing 5000 on election day while pdp is given out 2000 & apc e-warriours are crying here that Ekiti vote for Rice rather than infrastrcture develpmet. We know politicians are bound to promise & fail but we realy need change in Ekiti & that is what we 've gone for, ire oooo
amen to prayer.
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by Nctrice(m): 9:44am On Jul 06, 2014
fabregas04: if u continue with this ur reasoning 4d nxt 2-days then u need to c ur doctor thereafter go 4 counselling. Whta's the essense of being a gentleman(greensnake) when u can't cater 4d comon pple, service Lagos, Obas and elites at d expense of pple dat voted u in(having being backed and presented 2d pple by same Fayose), here is Fayose, who was always there 4d pple, even while out of govt, wld always come around, dine with d masses, provide for them. For God sake u don't have 2b a Prof b4 u knw what d pple really need. U need to live/visit ekiti to hear frm d pple directly, not d propaganda u read on d pages of "the nation" d fact is APC is gud at being an opposition, they wl always put u on ur toes, bt let them taste power, they aren't better alternative to PDP. Fayose won d election, not PDP, if he had contested under d platform of d defunt NRC, he wld still win.
Young man, that I called him a thug does not mean that I disapprove his emergence as the Ekiti state Governor! Hence my hash tag #BeautyOfDemocracy... If not that Nairaland's database was tampered with, if you go through my posts and comments before and after the Ekiti Election you would know that I have and was always of the opinion that Fayose was my preferred choice than Fayemi! If you can't read and understand comments logically please try not to quote my comment next time!

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by Nctrice(m): 9:48am On Jul 06, 2014
Layolaw: keep your stinking mouth shut!, thug or no thug, Ekiti had use the only power they have to choose their leader, they knew what they benefitted during his 1st term in govt, so stop having running stomach for another mans' problems
Madam would you by chance understand what the hash Tag "#BeautyOfDemocracy", in the comment of mine which you quoted means ?
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by Realtol(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2014
That is how politIcs should be.
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by mdshow01: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
Uchiha Madara: Why is my dude wearing sunglasses indoors, chai!

"You can pay for school, but you can't buy class!"

jst imagine d outfit.. It appears Radical governor.. Anyway, I jst he governs well
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by Blaqsmith(m): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
Uchiha Madara:

Real local champion, literally (guess since he championed the hearts of the people with his rice giving powers).

See the guy looking like some Awilo Longomba derivative.
u shud knw d way to hell...if u ve forgoten,he walloped Fayemi in all the 16 local govts in the state......i pray u recover from d wahala u put urself soon......

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by Blaqsmith(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
Nctrice: A thug preferred by the people! The People acclaimed to be the most educated! #IronyOfLife #BeautyOfDemocracy
This is Democrazy for Heaven sake! dat is Fayemi and Fayose sitin next to each oda,so wots ur stress?.....

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by Blaqsmith(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
THAT PICTURE IS FAR FROM 2014....THAT IS 2011 PICTURE.....OP,APOLOGISE FOR MISINFORMATION ASAP!
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by Nctrice(m): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
Blaqsmith: This is Democrazy for Heaven sake! dat is Fayemi and Fayose sitin next to each oda,so wots ur stress?.....
Oga what is your problem?
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by fabregas04(m): 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
Nctrice: Oga what is your problem?
u re d one with problem, ur quoted comment was plain enough, don't hide under any 'harsh tag' or whatever u call it.
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 07, 2014
aseczyl:
Nobody is cursing anybody, what would you have us do?

Complaining about the deepened levels of protracted corruption and poor infrastructure development is cursing our founding fathers FYI
Re: Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture) by Blaqsmith(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nctrice: Oga what is your problem?
we are done....ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awolowo Nominated Nnamdi Azikiwe - 'West African Pilot', February 10, 1961 (Pic) / Senate Rejects Buhari’s Request To Borrow $30bn / Tinubu Arrives Owerri, Commissions 10km Airport Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.