Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,572 members, 7,951,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

I Will Continue As Nigeria’s Coach If Contract Is Extended – Keshi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Continue As Nigeria’s Coach If Contract Is Extended – Keshi (1007 Views)

Micho To Take Over As Nigeria's Coach / Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport / 4 Reasons Why Renewing Coach Keshi's Contract Is The Right Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Continue As Nigeria’s Coach If Contract Is Extended – Keshi by Emmysteve(m): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
The Super Eagles Coach, Stephen Keshi, on
Friday said he will continue coaching the
Super Eagles if his contract with the Nigeria
Football Federation, NFF, is extended.
Keshi told journalists in Abuja that he would
love to finish what he started with the team if
given the opportunity.
“Although I have not spoken with the NFF yet,
I am out of contract now and I need to move
ahead.
“I have spent two and a half years in Nigeria
and I love Nigeria, it is my country and the
national team is in my blood.
“If I meet with the NFF and we agree to the
conditions in a new contract, there is no
problem.
“There are many countries like South Africa
that are seeking my service; but I will give
priority to Nigeria if we agree because I will
love to finish what I started if everything goes
on well.
Keshi said if his contract is not extended, he
will go elsewhere for the experience.
He expressed optimism that the Super Eagles
would be a team to reckon with in few years
to come if the players are kept intact.
“There is a lot of potential in the team
because they are players, who, in the next
three to four years, Nigerians should be proud
of.
“But that is if we continue with this group of
players with some additional ones”, Keshi
said.
(NAN)

Www.m.premiumtimesng.com/sports/164416-i-will-continue-as-nigerias-coach-if-contract-is-extended-keshi.html
Re: I Will Continue As Nigeria’s Coach If Contract Is Extended – Keshi by Ezedon(m): 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
Nigeria should go and look for a foreign coach to carry on
Re: I Will Continue As Nigeria’s Coach If Contract Is Extended – Keshi by Syenite(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
Imho, Nigeria cannot improve to d level of competiting for a place in d WC semis until we have players playing major roles in big clubs like Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U and co. The only 2 players we have in top clubs, Mikel and Moses are bench warmers. U need big name players to go beyond d 2nd rnd of the WC. Take a look at the Brazilian, Dutch, German, Argentine, French, Belgian teams of this world. Their players are top players even in their top clubs.
Re: I Will Continue As Nigeria’s Coach If Contract Is Extended – Keshi by Emmysteve(m): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
Ezedon: Nigeria should go and look for a foreign coach to carry on
why don't you go and look for one yourself? Inferiority complex is really affecting some people. Keshi achieved what your so called foreign coaches couldn't eg Berti Vott, Lars Lagerback. It amazed me when I see some people still calling on foreign coaches. :O

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue As Nigeria’s Coach If Contract Is Extended – Keshi by blemon44(m): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
Emmysteve: why don't you go and look for one yourself? Inferiority complex is really affecting some people. Keshi achieved what your so called foreign coaches couldn't eg Berti Vott, Lars Lagerback. It amazed me when I see some people still calling on foreign coaches. :O

My guy God bless you.
Some people are so stupid and foolish

After everything this man has done for nigerian football
Some people still open their mouth to call him names.

There is no African coach that has done what
Keshi did for Nigeria. MIKEL was the most valued player for Nigeria at the nation's cup
Now look at the abusive words nigerian's has
Been throwing at him just because he wasn't on
His best at the world cup.
It's a shame for we nigerian's.
Re: I Will Continue As Nigeria’s Coach If Contract Is Extended – Keshi by technophile(m): 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
all what we have with Keshi is luck, I still don't think that he's good, please fire him and get a new coach
Re: I Will Continue As Nigeria’s Coach If Contract Is Extended – Keshi by tuffgongjo(m): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
If he continue he may become a laughing stock,so quitting on d high is d best option for him.
Re: I Will Continue As Nigeria’s Coach If Contract Is Extended – Keshi by thompson1510(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
blemon44:

My guy God bless you.
Some people are so stupid and foolish

After everything this man has done for nigerian football
Some people still open their mouth to call him names.

There is no African coach that has done what
Keshi did for Nigeria. MIKEL was the most valued player for Nigeria at the nation's cup
Now look at the abusive words nigerian's has
Been throwing at him just because he wasn't on
His best at the world cup.
It's a shame for we nigerian's.
Seconded!!!
Re: I Will Continue As Nigeria’s Coach If Contract Is Extended – Keshi by Emmysteve(m): 3:11am On Jul 06, 2014
technophile: all what we have with Keshi is luck, I still don't think that he's good, please fire him and get a new coach
pls think with your brain instead of your anus
Re: I Will Continue As Nigeria’s Coach If Contract Is Extended – Keshi by Emmysteve(m): 3:12am On Jul 06, 2014
tuffgongjo: If he continue he may become a laughing stock,so quitting on d high is d best option for him.
Your brain is obviously suffering from mental dysfunction
Re: I Will Continue As Nigeria’s Coach If Contract Is Extended – Keshi by tuffgongjo(m): 6:59am On Jul 06, 2014
Emmysteve: Your brain is obviously suffering from mental dysfunction
.u are a nobody to me.

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Stats For 2014 / Teams With Best Pass Completion Rate In Europe 2014/2015 / New FA Rules To Favour Chelsea FC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.