Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,596 members, 7,911,556 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:21 PM

The New Anambra State Logo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Anambra State Logo (43698 Views)

As Obiano Shapes New Anambra / New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) / Obi Has Laid Foundations For A New Anambra—prof. Soludo Acknowledges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by redcliff: 7:14am On Jul 05, 2014
bloglover:
every body is criticizing this logo without giving a concrete reason, but u are the only guy so far who knows what graphics designing is all about. U gave a concrete reason. Are u a professional graphics designer?

Used to be...
Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Missy89(f): 7:17am On Jul 05, 2014
This is a coat of arm not a Logo!

Observations :

1. Eagle holding a touch is just so wrong
2. Star of David??
3. looks like a quick Photoshop knock off and doesn't look professional enough to be presented for a state
Re: The New Anambra State Logo by dozern(m): 7:24am On Jul 05, 2014
gbosaa:

I think the seal is in order...bridge,river omambala or niger/agulu lake,igboukwu pot,palm trees,odu enyi held by tiltled men..

Why is everyone associating that coin with isreal??..I saw those coins in our house when i was about 8 years,i saw it attached to the strands of dreadlocks of 'dada kids.That coin simply represents the commerce and the hustling inventiveness of Ndi Anambra.
It has nothing to do with isreal or illuminati.

I think that coin was called..EGO AYOLO.

The rising sun is unsurprisingly missing...lots of people will start shouting Biafra.

BTW....There should have been a competition for everyone to submit their entries.
[color=#990000][/color] My brother thank you for reminding me about Ego Ayolo. That symbol is a symbol of Ego Ayolo. It must signify commerce. I love Anambra,I love igboland,I love Biafra land of hope.

3 Likes

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 05, 2014
gbosaa:

Have you got anything better??,Anambra state might replace that one with yours.

Show us what you have got.

I'm not a graphics designer. My job is branding which entails helping businesses and organizations define their values and uniqueness to themselves and others so they can easily differentiate themselves and earn more premium value. States too need branding. This new complicated logo simply says that the Anambra state government isn't sure of what's unique about their state or the values the state stands for. Bro, branding always comes before logo.

1 Like

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 05, 2014
TheWisest:

I'm not a graphics designer. My job is branding which entails helping businesses and organizations define their values and uniqueness to themselves and others so they can easily differentiate themselves and earn more premium value. States too need branding. This new complicated logo simply says that the Anambra state government isn't sure of what's unique about their state or the values the state stands for. Bro, branding always comes before logo.

got you now...

Did you or anyone here notice anything about the elephant tusks and those leaves with sun flower

Remove the yellow flowers and every other thing look like a bowl of Nkwobi.. grin grin grin..I hope they are not trying to showcase okazi and nkwobi? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The New Anambra State Logo by seunwen2(m): 7:39am On Jul 05, 2014
waiting for another version of the logo
Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 05, 2014
dozern: [color=#990000][/color] My brother thank you for reminding me about Ego Ayolo. That symbol is a symbol of Ego Ayolo. It must signify commerce. I love Anambra,I love igboland,I love Biafra land of hope.

Below is the ego ayolo...pre independence one penny..federal republic of nigeria..@mezebel abi na jezebel and all of you shouting illuminati,devil and star of david,your parents and grand parents probably used those coins when naija was still naija.

1 Like

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by erad(m): 7:52am On Jul 05, 2014
BluStreak: Nigerians & criticism. This is not Buggati's logo or Microsoft's logo, this is a representation of a people. Bring the logo of any state or nation that beats this. Mind you, this is a coat of arm in the real sense forget it's been called a logo. Better still, design what you think would have made a better logo since this one is poorly executed. Ggam!

I see a Biafran coin. Nice one.

I'll refrain from approaching you in the uncultured manner you approached me. If you don't know about something, you ask to be enlightened. I never criticised the idea of having an identity, I only spoke on the standard of the identity because that's my field.

You mentioned it being a coat of arms, check out Nigeria's coat of arms and show me the similarities. What am i saying sef? You definitely can't see any difference because you know nothing about the processes of creating such.

Do a little research on "Vectors", that's the standard form every logo or coat of arms should come in.

Guess you see now that I'm not being tribalistic or political, just plainly professional.

Thank You.
Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 05, 2014
gbosaa:

Below is the ego ayolo...pre independence one penny..federal republic of nigeria..@mezebel abi na jezebel and all of you shouting illuminati,devil and star of david,your parents and grand parents probably used those coins when naija was still naija.

don't be silly. We all know that money belongs to Satan, hence his logo on that nigerian coin and also the dollar.
Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Mr9iceGuy(m): 8:06am On Jul 05, 2014
This logo is nice but to me its incomplete, there should have been inscription of ofo na ogu on it, and that of symbol of Arusi Okija, so that people go fear fear na
Re: The New Anambra State Logo by passion007: 8:07am On Jul 05, 2014
I don't like this logo; it's just a motley collection of items: Igbo traditional terracotta pot, tusks, the Niger bridge, a body of water, sunflowers, an eagle with a torch forced into her wings. In all, these items are distinct, tell individual stories, and there's no cohesion or unified story whatsoever. The designer just threw in anything and everything with an Anambra connection. I really find this logo abhorrent, juvenile and empty in meaning.
Pardon my bluntness, but our Anambra deserves better.
This logo can suffice as the local government logo of Onitcha or Igbo Ukwu.

Anambra needs to rebrand, but this logo is just the wrong way to go about it.

2 Likes

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 05, 2014
FreeGlobe: what is this nonsense?
If you don't understand something, don't conclude it is something.
Some people might explain it to you.

There may be a significance for every thing you see there. Ask.

I don't know what the Niger bridge and the star of david are doing there but I'd like to find out.
The Ofor, eagle and igboukwu bronze pot, I
can understand or try to rationalize anyway.
Re: The New Anambra State Logo by chino24: 8:12am On Jul 05, 2014
Riches and wealth is of GOD. But the love of money is satanic. Learn to know the difference.

Segeggs: don't be silly. We all know that money belongs to Satan, hence his logo on that nigerian coin and also the dollar.
Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 05, 2014
chino24: Riches and wealth is of GOD. But the love of money is satanic. Learn to know the difference.

what am saying is that the money of today has satanic symbols all over it, same symbols you'll find in satanic ritual coven.
Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2014
LadyH: This is one busy logo undecided
It jes had to have everything grin
Lol! Very true
Re: The New Anambra State Logo by nduchucks: 8:19am On Jul 05, 2014
chiedu7: [size=18pt]GUYS THE STAR IN THE SHIELD IS A SATANIC SYMBOL OF 666[/size]

This star in the center has 6 points that are on 6 Triangles resting on 6 sides of the Hexagon giving you 666

oga, there are 6 small triangles in your illustration in addition to the 2 larger triangles. So your 666 thingy is not working. Biko, leave my people alone. Igbo Kwenu na dis place!!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Wolison(m): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2014
chiedu7: [size=18pt]GUYS THE STAR IN THE SHIELD IS A SATANIC SYMBOL OF 666[/size]

[color=#000099]This star in the center has 6 points that are on 6 Triangles resting on 6 sides of the Hexagon giving you 666

nee ihe amara ihe mere GI?............Nnaa.....gaaa kwua udo oO!!!!

1 Like

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by chino24: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2014
Then go and open a thread and discuss about that your satanic money, this thread is showcasing the new Anambra Coat of Arm. If you do not have anything reasonable to input then back off!

Segeggs: what am saying is that the money of today has satanic symbols all over it, same symbols you'll find in satanic ritual coven.
Re: The New Anambra State Logo by talk2cj08(m): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2014
mrjangaweed: Isn't that an illuminati symbol there

That's the Ancient and Mystical Order Rosæ Crucis logo
Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2014
I don't like the design of this logo. It has a lot of great concepts and symbols but it looks clumsy, especially eagle holding torch. What happens to having a collection of great artists and historians putting head together to create something better.

All these state logos and flags, are they really legal in this our present federal system?

1 Like

Re: The New Anambra State Logo by Nonybb: 8:30am On Jul 05, 2014
These Logos should be banned in Nigeria. Its an agent of divisity ONE Nigeria
Re: The New Anambra State Logo by naptu2: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2014
The state website still has the old logo.

http://www.anambrastate.gov.ng/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu / Governor Ikpeazu Demolishes His Uncles Property (pictures) / Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.