Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,733 members, 7,889,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Jkk House!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jkk House!!!!! (2661 Views)

I Need Direction To JKK House In Ilupeju / Please I Need Direction To Etc Center Jkk Building, Lagos / How To Get To JKK House Ilupeju,ikorodu Road? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jkk House!!!!! by Biolah(f): 12:28am On Jul 05, 2014
Somone should pls help me. I was invited by Jkk house for a test this morning by 10am. D notification came rather late. I wanna risk it n attend. Abeg is it worth it? How reliable is JKk in helpin to get jobs. I wud appreciate ur prompt comments. Tnx
Re: Jkk House!!!!! by tmgtreasure(m): 12:33am On Jul 05, 2014
biolah, i will advise you to go. give them a trial they recruit for some coys and multinational. all da best
Re: Jkk House!!!!! by cbrass(m): 1:03am On Jul 05, 2014
They are not far from GNLD building shagrin
Re: Jkk House!!!!! by Biolah(f): 6:31am On Jul 05, 2014
tmgtreasure: biolah, i will advise you to go. give them a trial they recruit for some coys and multinational. all da best
kk tnx
Re: Jkk House!!!!! by ineco(m): 8:13am On Jul 05, 2014
Pls wat is the text is all abt ? Whch post
Re: Jkk House!!!!! by ineco(m): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2014
Jkk hold customer care outbound thie year jan to april so depend the role u applied for and wat is the content of the msg which role they or postion they askes to come for and they ve many system because it could be cbt. Best luck
Re: Jkk House!!!!! by spookydee(m): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
cbrass: They are not far from GNLD building shagrin

they are not into gnld stuff..
i once worked there back in 2009..
strictly biz not all these fake stuffs about..
Re: Jkk House!!!!! by cbrass(m): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
spookydee:

they are not into gnld stuff..
i once worked there back in 2009..
strictly biz not all these fake stuffs about..

I never said that they were gnld nw...I only said that they are not far from each other ni grin
Re: Jkk House!!!!! by kcee07: 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
cbrass:

I never said that they were gnld nw...I only said that they are not far from each other ni grin
not far from each on what terms. Mode of operation or the buildings.
Re: Jkk House!!!!! by obaede: 8:53am On Jul 06, 2014
Please, If you get sms from MEDPRO GLOBAL RESOURCES,161 Ikorodu rd beside Lanre Shittu motors Onipanu B/S calling for aptitude test or interview, do not attend. Those people are scammers, after wasting all your day with meaningless long lecture they we ask you to pay 9k to get a job.

This how how they get people; They will use different organization name and email add to advertise vacancy . And their requirement always be any course of study so that they can get large number of people. After they have gotten your contact, they will now send sms to u with their original name calling u for interview. please, do not let them waste you time they don't have any job. I don't understand why you should tell a graduate to pay money to get a job that is not visible.

1 Like

Re: Jkk House!!!!! by cbrass(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
kcee07: not far from each on what terms. Mode of operation or the buildings.

Buldings...I saw one around Gbagada one time like that sha

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At Dogan's Sugar Limited (DSL) / Who Else Got This From GE For OMLP Application? / 2016 Waec Recruitment For Assistant Examination Officers:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.