Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:38 PM

Lies You Were Told About The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lies You Were Told About The University (21078 Views)

The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / 9 Lies You Were (probably) Taught In School / Lies You Told In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies You Were Told About The University by Talius(m): 7:06am On Jul 05, 2014
In terms of recent events I'm obliged to recreate this thread... What are those things u were told about he university but upon entering u found it not to be so
Mine was that if u dress very well there'll be cultist waiting to recruit u #lol

1 Like

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by zube01(m): 7:58am On Jul 05, 2014
I was told that gals will ask u for friendship and relationship! But For 4 yrs now I never see any gal way chyke me!

45 Likes

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Dramadiddy(m): 8:13am On Jul 05, 2014
Lol...As a fine boy people used to say, "Don't worry when you gt into school, girls will even come to your room naked and ask you "Do you like what you see?""

18 Likes

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by alotofgrace(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2014
all tru.....fake labs.
hand out...
fud stuff go finish b4 exam....injury period

3 Likes

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2014
zube01: I was told that gals will ask u for friendship and relationship! But For 4 yrs now I never see any gal way chyke me!
eeeyah..maybe u r ugly and broke

23 Likes

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by zube01(m): 11:18am On Jul 05, 2014
temigracie: eeeyah..maybe u r ugly and broke
don't worry u won't understand!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by zube01(m): 11:24am On Jul 05, 2014
Kejilee: OAU Smartbrains
# GREAT NEWS
INFORMATION TO ALL JAMBITES WHO ARE
PREPARING FOR THEIR POSTUME ND NEW ones

Pls tell oda youngers 1nce u av
... Mods abeg ban this person for me for advertising!

12 Likes

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Ehimenboy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
That UI does not accept second choice candidates for professional courses.

1 Like

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Youngzedd(m): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
That Calabar girls are .....

grin grin

Cultists everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by obeenah40(m): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by otijah(m): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
no lies were told to me shaa
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by LaurelP(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
That you're free to do wateva u like
Dis is pure lie

1 Like

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Scout60(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
Girls will long to sex the out of you
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Dymaco(m): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
Cultism very rampant

1 Like

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
Where is mz mariah?

Happy weekend all.

For the topic, brb.
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
FREEDOM. .. there's none, unless you'll trade your grades and GPA for some. wink

2 Likes

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
temigracie: eeeyah..maybe u r ugly and broke

U meant no feelings for a broke and ugly dude? How abt if the future is promising nko? Diaris God o.

1 Like

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Jeezyy(m): 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
zube01: I was told that gals will ask u for friendship and relationship! But For 4 yrs now I never see any gal way chyke me!
maybe u r just unlucky, cuz for just 2yrs i fit coun't hw many gals wer don chyke me...some want make i cum live wit em, while some want even pay my fees

6 Likes

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by hensben(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
abeg nah who sing "aye" by davido?

6 Likes

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by sisqology(m): 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
hmmm
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Jeezyy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
I wasn't told any...bt jst got scared 4rm watchin it in Nollywood(u no say does pple d ova hype d tin)
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by xagorakis(m): 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
grin ;DThat if you chyke capon babe you don die be that.
If you wear red and black go school u go go back naked
Just be brilliant,girls go chyke you
No too form fine boy before culytists (girls) go rape you
You are free to do what ever u like
No form ITK for class
Learn to join the winning team

Alotta lies jare!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by PietroRico(m): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
That academic stuff will actually be easier in there angry

2 Likes

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by brownlord: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
hensben: abeg nah who sing "aye" by davido?

Tonto dike

Silly thread

1 Like

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by sluvy4tune(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
Was told that I will be initiated on the night of my matriculation, Na so Mumsy do me body guard till I comot

Even one picture I no snap!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by TRADELYN: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
grin
Research is Our Business.

Don't Fail to reach us when you need HELP/GUIDE.

*Research Project Experts*

Why Tradelyn?

~ We Offer you A FREE TRIAL to ascertain our capability.

~ We don't encourage the usual "Copy & Paste" Research Work as it's Illegal, Bad, Dangerous, Fake, etc.

~ Our Fees are quite Affordable relative to the excellent Service offered (we allow installmental payment as well).

~ We take up any research project in any field of Study (e.g. Law, IT, Art, Science, Oil & Gas, etc).

~ We will Beat the Project Submission Deadline so that you have enough time to review.

So, Are you starting ToDaY?

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by iceberylin(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
That 1st class will quicken Employment cry

2 Likes

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by fabolakers(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
Cultism and throughout my five years in school, I no even see them self. All I kept on hearing was "this guy na cultist! this guy na cultist!!" And nothing to show for it.

7 Likes

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
hensben: abeg nah who sing "aye" by davido?
na kanu nwakwo

13 Likes

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by quest003: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
iceberylin: That 1st class will quicken Employment cry
of course it does.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Converting HND To Degree Is Absurd" By Punch Editorial Board / JAMB Denies Introducing Points System Option For Screening / ASUU: Has Your School Resumed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.