Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Mikel And Moses To Blame For Nigeria World Cup Exit? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel And Moses To Blame For Nigeria World Cup Exit? (669 Views)

Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award / FABIO CAPELLO Accused Of Allowing Victor Moses To Slip Through England / Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel And Moses To Blame For Nigeria World Cup Exit? by pacodas: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2014
Every team expects it's big players to step up at the world cup but in Nigeria's case our so called big players (mikel/moses) were very poor in this world cup. Mikel was the weakest link in midfield he could neither attack nor defend, I wish Keshi had play Azeez or Ruben along side Onazi. Moses on his on part was playing like a headless chicken, I never expected such poor performance from him. Anyway I hope Keshi continues and fixes the problem in our midfield.
Re: Mikel And Moses To Blame For Nigeria World Cup Exit? by nzeobi(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2014
I expect NFF to make a law that if you are play for the super eagles then you must be a regular for your club. Moses lost form and its not the same AFCON moses.
Re: Mikel And Moses To Blame For Nigeria World Cup Exit? by pacodas: 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
Sure I guess lack of matches affected their form. But they but didn't show enough zeal and character. But the coach is responsible for who is invited.
Re: Mikel And Moses To Blame For Nigeria World Cup Exit? by abatically(m): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
When will u all stop playing the BLAME GAME. Must u blame someone? We lost to a better team.
Re: Mikel And Moses To Blame For Nigeria World Cup Exit? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
pacodas: Every team expects it's big players to step up at the world cup but in Nigeria's case our so called big players (mikel/moses) were very poor in this world cup. Mikel was the weakest link in midfield he could neither attack nor defend, I wish Keshi had play Azeez or Ruben along side Onazi. Moses on his on part was playing like a headless chicken, I never expected such poor performance from him. Anyway I hope Keshi continues and fixes the problem in our midfield.
I guess, you did not watch Azeez when Coach Keshi gave him a chance.
Re: Mikel And Moses To Blame For Nigeria World Cup Exit? by pacodas: 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: I guess, you did not watch Azeez when Coach Keshi gave him a chance.
He was poor I agree, but Onazi was also poor in the first match.

(1) (Reply)

Messi Didn't Deserve To Win The Golden Boot. Maradona. / Rwanda Thrown Out Of Nations Cup / United Ready £100m Package To Lure Di Maria From Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.