Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,296 members, 7,923,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 01:25 AM

How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. (3970 Views)

Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2014
Hello everyone,

I am directing this thread to lovers n singles in the house who at a point in their life has engaged in long distant realationship or still hooked to it waxing strong in it. I have had several relationships in the past, most were near n few were far. This time i planned getting serious, distant did seperate this lady i cherish so much... Though, we just few months old. Plssss ladies and gents, lets rub mind and shares ideas on this.

Thank you all!
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by 190: 11:45am On Jul 05, 2014
endevour to see her often

travel or have her come see you say once a month if not just dont waste your time

xcept u're both married grin grin

I nor knw how ppl take dey do boyfriend girlfriend across 2 continents but no matter howfar u both ar ensure u see yourselves often

1 Like

Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2014
190: endevour to see her often

travel or have her come see you say once a month if not just dont waste your time

xcept u're both married grin grin

I nor knw how ppl take dey do boyfriend girlfriend across 2 continents but no matter howfar u both ar ensure u see yourselves often
Wise talk mam... Its noted!
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by MayflowerB(f): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
Communication, understanding and Love is d key to a successful long distance relationship. Do well to communicate as often as possible....and my dear if it isn't true love, den d relationship is bound to crumble in no time....Love can survive distance but Lust cannot.

3 Likes

Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by omoelu1(m): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
you two should learn to trust each other, communicate well. if there's anything not clear to you or that you're not sure of him/her, always ask her/him(don't make assumptions), engage in activities together, like seeing a movie at the same time and talk about it. constantly remind each other of your love, how much you mean to each other.

and as your instincts direct you

2 Likes

Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
Yimu
Make una dey decieve una sef dia

LDR creates room for cheating
Knowingly or unknowingly
U have trust issues no matter how much u talk/chat/vid call/skype
U wil be tempted once
Hormones is crazy, sometimes u can't help it
It sucks

LDR sucks

2 Likes

Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by omoelu1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
dyt babe: Yimu

Knowingly or unknowingly
U wil be tempted once
It sucks

LDR sucks
but these things still happen even when the parties are under each other noses.
me as person, long distance or not, I can always stay faithful to my partner
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
omoelu1:

Yes
We all can stay faithful

1 Like

Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by TyTymer(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
The headache na waya. I don't advise it if you have trust issues. Small fight fit turn to break up. Just like that.

2 Likes

Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
ty-tymer:
The headache na waya. I don't advise it if you have trust issues. Small fight fit turn to break up. Just like that.

I dey tell u
Brk up everytime
Fight all time
If u call/text and no response, una go shout taya

Chai, I rem my own
I almost had hrt attack
grin grin grin
The guy will jst say woman, u will jst die over nothin
Crazy jealous woman
I gree
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
MayflowerB: Communication, understanding and Love is d key to a successful long distance relationship. Do well to communicate as often as possible....and my dear if it isn't true love, den d relationship is bound to crumble in no time....Love can survive distance but Lust cannot.
Well said. But wats ur take as regards trust issue?
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
omoelu1: you two should learn to trust each other, communicate well. if there's anything not clear to you or that you're not sure of him/her, always ask her/him(don't make assumptions), engage in activities together, like seeing a movie at the same time and talk about it. constantly remind each other of your love, how much you mean to each other.

and as your instincts direct you
wise talk bro but dude, do u knw dat learnin atimes is an hard nut to crack?
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
dyt babe: Yimu

Knowingly or unknowingly
U wil be tempted once
It sucks
really? U comin in wit an interestin view. U totally buy ur point. Wat if both partners r devoted xtainz?

LDR sucks
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
omoelu1:
Abi o. Trust is a difficult tin to com by

1 Like

Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
ty-tymer:
I strongly concur to ur view. Trust issue cost me a relationship somtims ago... Its a long story
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by TyTymer(m): 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
dyt babe:

I dey tell u
Brk up everytime
Fight all time

Chai, I rem my own
I almost had hrt attack
grin grin grin
Crazy jealous woman
I gree
grin grin grin grin
eeya. I wish say my Long distance babe go even try get small jealousy. But na lie, she no send. Omo d tin frustrate me comot.

OP flee from every long distance love. The headache is nt worth it.

1 Like

Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
dyt babe:

I dey tell u
Brk up everytime
Fight all time

Chai, I rem my own
I almost had hrt attack
grin grin grin

Crazy jealous woman
I gree
grin grin grin grin

Looooooool. Tel me more o
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by omoelu1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
oluwakorrect:
wise talk bro but dude, do u knw dat learnin atimes is an hard nut to crack?
yea bro, but the two parties should make it easier by not creating an atmosphere where someone's has to doubt the other.
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
oluwakorrect:

Tell u wetin
Do I know u?
*rolls eyes*
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
oluwakorrect:

Tell u wetin
Do I know u?
*rolls eyes*

Oh u the OP
Hehehehheeheh
Well, that's me, we are diff
So expect diff attitudes
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
[quote author=oluwakorrect][/quote]

Yes devoted christains
Bro apex will help her
While anty joy in the Lord will help u
Ema tan ra yin
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
ty-tymer:
eeya. I wish say my Long distance babe go even try get small jealousy. But na lie, she no send. Omo d tin frustrate me comot.

OP flee from every long distance love. The headache is nt worth it.
hehehe. Interesting. Jst like mine too back. I worried over her too much n she termed it dat i was top demandin n jealous... It led to d break up
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
omoelu1:
yea bro, but the two parties should make it easier by not creating an atmosphere where someone's has to doubt the other.
Hmmm. Wise talk bro
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
dyt babe:

Tell u wetin
Do I know u?
*rolls eyes*

Oh u the OP
Hehehehheeheh
Well, that's me, we are diff
So expect diff attitudes
Really? But wish i learn from ur xperience o.
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
dyt babe:

Yes devoted christains
Bro apex will help her
While anty joy in the Lord will help u
Ema tan ra yin
Laff don comot my teeth o

1 Like

Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
oluwakorrect:
Really? But wish i learn from ur xperience o.

Hehehehehhehe
My experience
I had the best and the craziest man then
That dude makes me nag
grin grin
If I see him online and he not chattin me up, I become so angry and start sayin
I hope that babe u chattin with knows u have a serious relationship somewhere
grin grin
Jealousy at its peak

I bet u will enjoy it in the first 6mnths, bt one small coma like this, wahala go start

LDR sucks my bloda
Forget it
I don't advice it
Why will I be suffering myself here emotionally and bodily when some man is having tripple sin where he is
Forget that thing oo

1 Like

Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
dyt babe:

Hehehehehhehe
My experience
That dude makes me nag
grin grin
grin grin
Jealousy at its peak

I bet u will enjoy it in the first 6mnths, bt one small coma like this, wahala go start

LDR sucks my bloda
Forget it
I don't advice it
Why will I be suffering myself here emotionally and bodily when some man is having tripple sin where he is
Forget that thing oo

Lol.. The last part of your post got me laughing.
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
dyt babe:

Hehehehehhehe
My experience
That dude makes me nag
grin grin
grin grin
Jealousy at its peak

LDR sucks my bloda
Forget it
I don't advice it
Forget that thing oo
Waoooo. That was so touchin. But u wont biliv av done dat before *coverin face*. All dis uv mention was kind of my hobby then o. I flare up weneva her response was delayin. And she wil giv d xcuse dat it was network... Lies we tel wen dias no room for evidence. Av learnt though n stil learnin. Thanks dearly

1 Like

Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.. The last part of your post got me laughing.

Na so oo
grin grin
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by FAzalea: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
If u cannot visit her often.. make calls, texting, skype ALWAYS.. What am trying to say here stay comunicate and the important is bond of trust between of u two.. Just let your girl know that you always be there for her eventhough u're not around.. And you also do the same..

Am in long distance relationship from two different country for like 2 years now and we still going on..

So good luck for you, Enjoy your love life, forget the haters! Ciao

2 Likes

Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
oluwakorrect:
Waoooo. That was so touchin. But u wont biliv av done dat before *coverin face*. All dis uv mention was kind of my hobby then o. I flare up weneva her response was delayin. And she wil giv d xcuse dat it was network... Lies we tel wen dias no room for evidence. Av learnt though n stil learnin. Thanks dearly

Hehehehehehehhe
Almost all LDR are same
Jealousy, nagging
All sorts
U can't help it, it must happen

Mioraiye shiit mehn
Nagging a grown woman, buhahhahahahahaha
I can imagine

1 Like

Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
FAzalea: If u cannot visit her often.. make calls, texting, skype ALWAYS.. What am trying to say here stay comunicate and the important is bond of trust between of u two.. Just let your girl know that you always be there for her eventhough u're not around.. And you also do the same..

Am in long distance relationship from two different country for like 2 years now and we still going on..

So good luck for you, Enjoy your love life, forget the haters! Ciao

Yimu
Op
They say make u enjoying ur love life oo
Infact, its the best, the love will so grow that each time u see*once in 2yrs*, the love automatically increases to 500degrees

Shior

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old / Interracial Dating Site For Singles - Meet Your Interracial Partner Today! / Warri Girl Having Sex With 3 Guys [PHOTOS DO,WNLOAD VIDEO Part1,2 Nd 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.