Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,032 members, 7,970,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:40 PM

"Crying in Movies: How I do It"-Nkeiru Sylvanus Tells Channels TV - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Crying in Movies: How I do It"-Nkeiru Sylvanus Tells Channels TV (1399 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Nkeiru Sylvanus Shares Super Sophisticated Pics, Plans US Premiere / Married Nkeiru Sylvanus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Crying in Movies: How I do It"-Nkeiru Sylvanus Tells Channels TV by contactmorak: 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
Nkiru Sylvanus who was a guest on Channels Television’s Saturday programme, Sunrise, on July 5th 2014 h as opened up on several rumours making the rounds about her in the media.

Concerning the rumours that she is married, the award winning actress and producer maintained that she is still single and searching.

Rumour mongers continue to peddle that the she is in a romance with Imo state Governor, Rochas Okorocha,but the pretty actress also nullified the claim on Sunrise on Saturday.

Nkeiru who is set to premiere her first movie production, “The Voice” on July 13 at the Oriental Hotel Lekki Lagos, not only took the opportunity to restate her commitment to remain one of the most loved Nollywood darlings but also disclosed the secret to her famous tear-dropping ability in her movies:

“The concentration comes to you and then the tears follow”, she explained.

Nkeiru Sylvanus' movie, "The Voice" is about a lady Sandy who is billed to die in 90 days according to a strange man’s prophecy, and all the signs he gave her to prove she will actually die have already happened.

SOURCE: www.splendormag.com/2014/07/crying-in-movies-how-i-do-it-nkeiru_5.html?m=1

Re: "Crying in Movies: How I do It"-Nkeiru Sylvanus Tells Channels TV by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: If u want to Ruin ur
relationship, Text MIKEL to
To SAVE ur relationship text
ENYEAMA to 38800.
For free megaBITE, Text
SUAREZ To 3881.
To achieve your Own Goal
Text YOBO to 307014•
wonderful
Re: "Crying in Movies: How I do It"-Nkeiru Sylvanus Tells Channels TV by axortedbabe(f): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
more polished now..

1 Like

Re: "Crying in Movies: How I do It"-Nkeiru Sylvanus Tells Channels TV by NIGHTFOX: 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
No be ble ble be dis? D babe don chop up oh..

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson’s Brother Jermaine In Lagos With P-square (pic) / Two Nollywood Actors Battle Each Other For House Of Assembly Seat; Who Will Win? / Man Gives Out 13-year-old Daughter In Marriage To Man Who Raped Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.