Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,456 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:05 PM

Tonto Dike Has Made The Number Of Tattoos On Her Body 57 With A New Tattoo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Has Made The Number Of Tattoos On Her Body 57 With A New Tattoo (1081 Views)

Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike Has Been Kidnapped / (picture)tonto- Jerry Dike Has Gone Nut Again! / Tonto Dikeh: I Dont Want To Have Kids*** I Want More To The 57 Tattoos On My Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Has Made The Number Of Tattoos On Her Body 57 With A New Tattoo by fagochi: 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
Tonto Dike, Poko Lee showed off another tattoo on her lap on her Instagram page and she captioned the photo,
“flash back 2nd July, yesterday”... more details + photo here >>> [url]http://mayowalicious..com/search/label/tonto%20dike[/url]
Re: Tonto Dike Has Made The Number Of Tattoos On Her Body 57 With A New Tattoo by Youngsage: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mstcheww... And how is this news worthy? 57 abi, just keep counting. No body will tell u to stop. Smh.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Crew Caught On Tape Having Fun With Naked Girls In Miami / Why People Hate Justin Bieber? / Video: Wizkid, Praiz, Banky W Playing Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.