Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,380 members, 7,961,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (549757 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Yungbitz(m): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
secured a netbook in minneapolis for $60..what would b the total cost to get it 2 Lagos taking in2 cognizance d fact that i have struck a deal for an elitebook with you subject to payin into your acc?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gbemiga1(m): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
pman06:

How can you be so sure? The HP he was referring to is this http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/sys/4610680379.html
this link is not 4 hp. The one i am referring to cost $80 from mystic lake city.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lkdolz(m): 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hello Lagtech, you promise to call back, pls am still expecting your call sir. Thanks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Deluxe8000(m): 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
pls this will cost me how much?
wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItemPic.aspx?emvAD=300x405&aid=390785526271&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

thanks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 12:14am On Aug 11, 2014
@lagtech check your mail.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 1:01am On Aug 11, 2014
Damolux01: Let's exercise patient, this is also my first deal...been over 3 weeks now self, was even thinking it was part of the Saturday pickup...let's hope this week shows GREEN. Still don't don't understand why the delay self sad

okay bro! embarassed
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 1:26am On Aug 11, 2014
gbemiga1: this link is not 4 hp. The one i am referring to cost $80 from mystic lake city.

You are right...my bad. I told him i wanted to get that, but he said a member already asked for it.

My suggestion oga lag, get a free gmail acct, it keeps conversation as a single message o. I think that way you wilk know who ordered what.

Just send me the link i asked above before you pick up o, cos buying what i didnt request for no go funny o.

I JUST NEED THE LINK BRO.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:29am On Aug 11, 2014
lkdolz: Hello Lagtech, you promise to call back, pls am still expecting your call sir. Thanks.

Sir-I called your phone back multiple times-kept getting a message.

I have emailed you. You can call back anytime after 4pm Naija time Monday.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:17am On Aug 11, 2014
pman06:

You are right...my bad. I told him i wanted to get that, but he said a member already asked for it.

My suggestion oga lag, get a free gmail acct, it keeps conversation as a single message o. I think that way you wilk know who ordered what.

Just send me the link i asked above before you pick up o, cos buying what i didnt request for no go funny o.

I JUST NEED THE LINK BRO.

Im already picking up the i3 HP for you tomorrow.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:18am On Aug 11, 2014
Deluxe8000: pls this will cost me how much?
wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItemPic.aspx?emvAD=300x405&aid=390785526271&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

thanks.

N8159.

This is without shipping to Naija-I dont know the weight of the item-so cant give cost of shipping.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:20am On Aug 11, 2014
Yungbitz: secured a netbook in minneapolis for $60..what would b the total cost to get it 2 Lagos taking in2 cognizance d fact that i have struck a deal for an elitebook with you subject to payin into your acc?

Petrol cost to Minneapolis is $15

Commission on all Craigslist items is $30-but in this case since item is $60-will reduce it to $20

Shipping to Naija is $15 to $20 depending on weight. Most netbooks are 3 to 4 pounds when packed with the charger.

SO total: N18,700 at 3 pounds.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:21am On Aug 11, 2014
biz2get:

same here........... my very first deal with lagtech and am disappointed.... angry 2weeks gone and no update undecided

Bros -what 2 weeks na- and exactly what disappointment? You made an order on July 30th and changed it on monday JAugust 4th to a HP laptop-so what 2 weeks are you talking about?
As recently as yesterday -we exchanged emails and I updated you-so what update are you talking about. Abeggi.

So whats the disappointment- you paid on Monday for the HP g60? What exactly are you disappointed in?

Sometimes it seems that people are just posting things on the thread to make our business look bad. You sent me an email on Saturday and I replied IMMEDIATELY. No word from you after that and the next thing is to come and post whats not true on the thread. What 2 weeks has gone? What update?

A few weeks ago-some one said he had paid us money 4 months ago and we had not delivered-whereas it was not only just a month and the person's transaction had been completed- which he seemed to have forgotten when I pointed out this fact-not a word of apology from the person.
Another person claimed that we were tying down his money-whereas this person had not only told us not to ship-this individual had:

1) Not paid his bill
2) Had told us to not ship yet

We have records for every transaction-
1-You paid 19k on Wednesday July 30th for a Compaq Laptop. I told you we could possibly make it to land on the 19th.
2) On Monday August 4th (6 days later -just this past Monday) -you on your own changed your order from the Compaq to a HP and added money.

Bros-if you paid for an item on Monday this week thats just ending-how have I disappointed you? What update where you expecting?

Right on the first page of this thread-we clearly explain how shipping works. Its spelt CLEARLY.

You emailed me yesterday (Saturday) and I replied-telling you that with the new order you created -your laptop would now land likely on the 23rd-you said you wont be in Nigeria and I asked you if you want a refund-. So what is the purpose of this post-to paint us bad?
When people who send emails, makes calls-suddenly decided to come to the thread to make accusations-it seems odd.

Between march 23rd and today- people have sent us mllions of naira -sometimes we have inflow of over a million in just 1 week. We have been faithful with people's money-NO -ONE can say they have been defrauded. Any complaint is usually bordered on delays in shipping and TIME AFTER TIME-we have explained why this sometimes happens.
Despite this we have
-Shipped hundreds of items to dozens of people
-85% to 90% of items shipped arrive on time.

Just today a Sunday- we had 2 USPS arrivals-
One in Ado Ekiti and another in Lagos-with items for over 12 people.

Just told we shipped via USPS at the MSP Airport -items for @Respect077, @Yhellow @AJ @Damolux01 and others.

People are somehow giving the impression that we have a culture of delaying peoples goods-. That is completely untrue.

Over 20 people collected their items yesterday -only 2 of them commented on this on the thread-yet the very same week 4 people whose goods have not even shipped-were posting complaints asking where their items were? Items just ordered. One person who ordered on Ebay on Monday-was asking whether he was picking up on Saturday-when the the item had not even arrived from Ebay-yet I explained all this to the person before payment-If your item doesn't arrive from Ebay-we cant ship to Naija. This gives a wrong impression to a newbie. WE DO NOT HAVE A CULTURE OF DELAY -NOR DO WE HAVE SLOW SHIPPING. People are free to choose any method of shipping. If its the standard shipping minimum is 9 to 12 days-sometimes many more days than that. If you want your item in 1 to 5 days-you use courier and the cheapest courier is USPS.

Just today a Sunday- we had 2 USPS arrivals in Naija-
One in Ado Ekiti and another in Lagos

Just told we shipped to Naija via USPS-items for @Respect077, @Yhellow @AJ @Damolux01

In the import business-there will be delays-there will be customs issues-there will be missing items- BUT WE GUARANTEE THE SAFETY of all items. Thats one reason why we trust our shipper. Where we have issues of delay-not only do we do our best to update people- WE EVEN go SO FAR AS TO OFFER FREE LAPTOPS as compensation to those concerned.

People are free to choose methods that ensure their items arrive in 5 days to Naija-even 1 day-its all clearly spelt out in this thread. THERE IS ONLY 1 SHIPPER in the state where we are located who ships to Naija by air. 4 years ago there was even none-and we had to re-route our goods to New York or Texas-then to Naija.
This last week our shipper decided to take a break and not ship-what do we do ?Fight them? .

You dont have to ship through them-there are many other options.

Where a client's item is delayed-we offer them the opportunity to get a refund and when the item arrives-come buy it if they want.

Before making an order-please read our terms of operation on the first page of this thread.

6 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 3:39am On Aug 11, 2014
lagtech:

Bros -what 2 weeks na- and exactly what disappointment? You made an order on July 30th and changed it on monday JAugust 4th to a HP laptop-so what 2 weeks are you talking about?
As recently as yesterday -we exchanged emails and I updated you-so what update are you talking about. Abeggi.

Bros-how can you be disappointed- you paid on Monday for the HP g60? What exactly are you disappointed in?
Sometimes it seems that people are just posting things on the thread to make our business look bad. You sent me an email on Saturday and I replied IMMEDIATELY. No word from you after that and the next thing is to come and post whats not true on the thread. What 2 weeks has gone? What update?

A few weeks ago-some one said he had paid us money 4 months ago and we had not delivered-whereas it was not only just a month and the person's transaction had been completed- which he seemed to have forgotten when I pointed out this fact-not a word of apology from the person.
Another person claimed that we were tying down his money-whereas this person had not only told us not to ship-this individual had:

1) Not paid his bill
2) Had told us to not ship yet

We have records for every transaction-
1-You paid 19k on Wednesday July 30th for a Compaq Laptop. I told you we could possibly make it to land on the 19th.
2) On Monday August 4th (6 days later -just this past Monday) -you on your own changed your order from the Compaq to a HP and added money.

Bros-if you paid for an item on Monday this week thats just ending-how have I disappointed you? What update where you expecting?

Right on the first page of this thread-we clearly explain how shipping works. Its spelt CLEARLY.

You emailed me yesterday (Saturday) and I replied-telling you that with the new order you created -your laptop would now land likely on the 23rd-you said you wont be in Nigeria and I asked you if you want a refund-. So what is the purpose of this post-to paint us bad!
When people who send emails, makes calls-suddenly decided to come to the thread to make accusations-it seems odd.

Between march 23rd and today- people have sent us mllions of naira -sometimes we have inflow of over a million in just 1 week. We have been faithful with people's money-NO -ONE can say they have been defrauded. Any complaint is usually bordered on delays in shipping and TIME AFTER TIME-we have explained why this sometimes happens.
Despite this we have
-Shipped hundreds of items to dozens of people
-84% to 90% of items shipped arrive on time.

Just today a Sunday- we had 2 USPS arrivals-
One in Ado Ekiti and another in Lagos-with items for over 12 people.

Just told we shipped via USPS at the MSP Airport -items for @Respect077, @Yhellow @AJ @Damolux01 and others.

People are somehow giving the impression that we have a culture of delaying peoples goods-. That is completely untrue.

Over 20 people collected their items yesterday -only 2 of them commented on this on the thread-yet the very same day 4 people whose goods have not even shipped-were posting complaints asking where their items were? Items just ordered. One person who ordered on Ebay on Monday-was asking whether he was picking up on Saturday-when the the item had not even arrived from Ebay-yet I explained all this to the person before payment-If your item doesn't arrive from Ebay-we cant ship to Naija. This gives a wrong impression to a newbie. WE DO NOT HAVE A CULTURE OF DELAY -NOR DO WE HAVE SLOW SHIPPING. People are free to choose any method of shipping. If its the standard shipping minimum is 9 to 12 days-sometimes many more days than that. If you want your item in 1 to 5 days-you use courier and the cheapest courier is USPS.

Just today a Sunday- we had 2 USPS arrivals in Naija-
One in Ado Ekiti and another in Lagos

Just told we shipped to Naija via USPS-items for @Respect077, @Yhellow @AJ @Damolux01

In the import business-there will be delays-there will be customs issues-there will be missing items- BUT WE GUARANTEE THE SAFETY of all items. Thats one reason why we trust our shipper. Where we have issues of delay-not only do we do our best to update people- WE EVEN go SO FAR AS TO OFFER FREE LAPTOPS as compensation to those concerned.

People are free to choose methods that ensure their items arrive in 5 days to Naija-even 1 day-its all clearly spelt out in this thread. THERE IS ONLY 1 SHIPPER in the state where we are located who ships to Naija by air. 4 years ago there was even none-and we had to re-route our goods to New York or Texas-then to Naija.
This last week our shipper decided to take a break and not ship-what do we do ?Fight them? .

You dont have to ship through them-there are many other options.

Where a client's item is delayed-we offer them the opportunity to get a refund and when the item arrives-come buy it if they want.

i will take my time and read all this sad

for some lines i read, it seems yuu get me wrong

am not in anyway trying to spoil anyones biz...

i paid last month 19k yea, yuu said yuu ship wednessday/thursday

i changed my item on monday - tuesday and paid that day!

i expect yuu to ship wednessday/thursday.... but it seems it didnt work out that way undecided

i asked for an update if there was a change of Plan and my ETA

i asked if my item would follow up the items for pic up this week, yuu declined *no prob*

i saw yuur update on the thread stating 23rd is arival for goods, i mailed yuu to ask if mine would follow suit for 23rd yuu said no mine would come the week before that

i then message yuu last for an update/ETA becuase am a customer and i need to know

i didnt reply yuu when i saw yuu wrote "16th wouldnt be possible and i would get a refund! until item is in naija" any body in my shoes would get pissed off after reading such!

i keep wondering if yuur "wednessday/thursday" shipping scheme was EVERY 2WEEKS

first time i got an item through mikky(some other guy) it was swift even with his poor communication

bottom line is, i didnt reply yuu, because i wanted to make up more time...

NOTE: i read only few lines of what yuu wrote... i might edit this in the feature
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:03am On Aug 11, 2014
Like any good business-we appreciate our friends and customers-and we make it a point to go the extra mile for everyone.Customer is King and we do all we can to please our customers. Its not the best to exchange words with customers-but one cannot ignore public complaints either.
If you have issues with our services-please try and email us first and see if we cant resolve it. When comments are posted on the thread -we have to address them so that the wrong impression is not created.
Like any business-we face challenges-but over all we have delivered items and continue to deliver.
Every business will have complaints-and we encourage our customers to make their complaints-we just ask that people understand how we operate before making orders. If a business has complaint after complaint after complaint -that isnt good.
Aside from the weekends sometimes-all emails are replied the same day-if not immediately. Please communicate with us.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 4:16am On Aug 11, 2014
lagtech: Like any good business-we appreciate our friends and customers-and we make it a point to go the extra mile for everyone.Customer is King and we do all we can to please our customers. Its not the best to exchange words with customers-but one cannot ignore public complaints either.
If you have issues with our services-please try and email us first and see if we cant resolve it. When comments are posted on the thread -we have to address them so that the wrong impression is not created.
Like any business-we face challenges-but over all we have delivered items and continue to deliver.
Every business will have complaints-and we encourage our customers to make their complaints-we just ask that people understand how we operate before making orders. If a business has complaint after complaint after complaint -that isnt good.

@ Lagtech, All will be well. Just a little glitch and it will be overcome and then all is cook and curry.

Oga Lagtech, Please I need a copy of those 3 E-books you initially gave us. I formated my laptop and lost most of my information including the e-books and I did not save them on my email.
I checked www.nairavault.com and it seems you have removed them from your site. Please, send me a link to download them or send them to my e-mail. I already sent you an e-mail.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lkdolz(m): 4:34am On Aug 11, 2014
lagtech:

Sir-I called your phone back multiple times-kept getting a message.

I have emailed you. You can call back anytime after 4pm Naija time Monday.

I didnt see your mail before I drift off, I just check as I wake up now I couldn't find it. pls resend it. Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 4:36am On Aug 11, 2014
lagtech:

Im already picking up the i3 HP for you tomorrow.

Ok, i see i cant change your mind about this anymore since you have decided to pick it up already. But i have some issues with this order you are picking up:

1) I dont have a clue of what rhis hp looks like, the specs, the condition, if i am going to fix anything on it after i receive it....i just have no single clue.

2) Can you atleast send me the advert page link so i can find out when or if i send you the link in the first place.

3) I have no idea how much this is going to cost. You didnt send me any breakdown of my cost for pickup, for the laptop itself and total cost.

Please please and please....try replying your email. It goes a long way in strengthning buyer-seller relationship bro.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:38am On Aug 11, 2014
ResourceMan:

@ Lagtech, All will be well. Just a little glitch and it will be overcome and then all is cook and curry.

Oga Lagtech, Please I need a copy of those 3 E-books you initially gave us. I formated my laptop and lost most of my information including the e-books and I did not save them on my email.
I checked www.nairavault.com and it seems you have removed them from your site. Please, send me a link to download them or send them to my e-mail. I already sent you an e-mail.
Thanks in anticipation.

http://www.nairavault.com/download.htm
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:47am On Aug 11, 2014
pman06:

Ok, i see i cant change your mind about this anymore since you have decided to pick it up already. But i have some issues with this order you are picking up:

1) I dont have a clue of what rhis hp looks like, the specs, the condition, if i am going to fix anything on it after i receive it....i just have no single clue.

2) Can you atleast send me the advert page link so i can find out when or if i send you the link in the first place.

3) I have no idea how much this is going to cost. You didnt send me any breakdown of my cost for pickup, for the laptop itself and total cost.

Please please and please....try replying your email. It goes a long way in strengthning buyer-seller relationship bro.

Sir you are the one who sent me all the links of what you want to buy-you searched and sent me all the links. Please go back on the thread and check the links you sent me. The one seller who is ready is THE LINK YOU SENT LAST NIGHT (Saturday) - a hp compaq laptop.

The Compaq Total to Naija is N31,450. Petrol cost: $20. Commission : $30. Shipping to Naija: $35.

ALL EMAILS ARE REPLIED THE SAME DAY-SOME IMMEDIATELY. I reply over 200 messages every day. ON Sundays- I may not reply till night (which is early Monday in Naija)

When you send an email-please note the time. An email sent at 9am Naija time is 3am or 2am here in the USA where I am. A reply likely wont come until like 4pm Naija time which is 9am or 10 am here (depending on whether it is Summer or Winter)
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:48am On Aug 11, 2014
pman06:

minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/sys/4611592596.html

Contact seller for me.. and tell me pickup cost. And please dont tell me another person show interest already pls.

And the link for the HP G6?

This is the link you sent yesterday.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:51am On Aug 11, 2014
kentochi: Lagtech check your mail

Replied.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 5:09am On Aug 11, 2014
lagtech:

This is the link you sent yesterday.

Exactly what i was trying to find out. I lost it cos seller didnt call it an i3. So please will this ship this week bro?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:04am On Aug 11, 2014
pman06:

Exactly what i was trying to find out. I lost it cos seller didnt call it an i3. So please will this ship this week bro?

Bro-sorry its not i3- seller made this comment:

The laptop has a powerful Core 2 Duo P8700 running at 2.53Ghz, matching a modern Core-i3

Its not an i3-do you want it?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 7:08am On Aug 11, 2014
lagtech:

Bro-sorry its not i3- seller made this comment:

The laptop has a powerful Core 2 Duo P8700 running at 2.53Ghz, matching a modern Core-i3

Its not an i3-do you want it?

I want it soo much i have to say FUCKING YES!!!!!!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 7:20am On Aug 11, 2014
@Lagtech, please i want hp dv2000, the dell and my bedsheets to ship this wednesday, am eqully expecting 3 hp laptops from ebay may be today or tomorrow, when they arrive on time let me kno w which can can among the hp laptop this wednesday, please update me on the hp mini project with pictures, how many do we have now?
Do include shipping cost
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 7:34am On Aug 11, 2014
Oga lag hw far where u able to change d address in my account so dat it wil b cheaper and plz act on it asap so dat it wil follow d nest shippin plz pay for me i aready send u my login detail
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:35am On Aug 11, 2014
Ogborokiri: Oga lag hw far where u able to change d address in my account so dat it wil b cheaper and plz act on it asap so dat it wil follow d nest shippin plz pay for me i aready send u my login detail

Checking now.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:36am On Aug 11, 2014
confluence: @Lagtech, please i want hp dv2000, the dell and my bedsheets to ship this wednesday, am eqully expecting 3 hp laptops from ebay may be today or tomorrow, when they arrive on time let me kno w which can can among the hp laptop this wednesday, please update me on the hp mini project with pictures, how many do we have now?
Do include shipping cost

Ok-
Will update.
Arrival expected.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:37am On Aug 11, 2014
Shipping Pick Ups Tuesday-Lagos

@Respect077,
@Yhellow
@Damolux01
@ lkdolz
@TradePlusIB
@Hillary
@Fasrola
@Resourceman
@IdokoJerry

Shipping Pick Ups Tuesday -Ado Ekiti
Ekiti Schools
Mr Alabi

Shipping Pick Ups Thursday or Saturday/Sunday
@Kizito
@Mosb
@Pat077
@Resourceman
@Yhellow
@Kentochi
@Damolux01
@ lkdolz
@Nostalgia
@Nnamdin
@MissLizzy
@Blaxx
@Mrsleamy

If you shipped your item before Monday August 4th-please there is no cause for alarm-there will be a new inventory release on Wednesday.

Next Standard Shipping: Wednesday August 13th

Next USPS Shipping: Monday August 11th

Next Sea Shipping: Friday August 22nd

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Deluxe8000(m): 7:41am On Aug 11, 2014
lagtech:

N8159.

This is without shipping to Naija-I dont know the weight of the item-so cant give cost of shipping.
pls wat of this one. its weight is 735g

wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=201143941198&emvAD=300x405&sv=500%20inverter&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

thanks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by honour6(m): 8:02am On Aug 11, 2014
Lag can u help, I won a laptop at ebay, but it is displayed that my bid amount is not up to the reserve price, does that mean I won't be able to pay for the laptop
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 8:03am On Aug 11, 2014
Lagtech

I sent someone to help me pick up my items on saturday, he was only given my compaq laptop in box, wat about the g series core i3 u helped me pick up in stillwater which I believe was shipped a week before this compaq? Help me ask jimmy pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.