Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,667 members, 7,975,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:54 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (551305 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
Gadgetmobil:
Please let me stick to the previous one I paid for, but the 60gb is small and you said you'd increase the hard drive.
Please what is the cost?
Pls just go ahead and increase it please. When is the arrival time sir?

Ok.
Upper week is arrival.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
fashrola: he doesn't charge for giving out his address..to avoid fraudster using his address for fraudulent activities, send your scanned copy of ur international passport or driving licence to his email address on the first page of this thread for verification.... and he charges $5 per pound and service (commission fee) attracts too... check the first page for more info...Cheers

You are employed sir!!! Although I dont know if we can afford your salary!

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Gorem2013:

How much do you charge for giving me your address to use when I buy things on Ebay UK and pay with my paypal. Do you have address in UK I can use? How fast will you pick and deliver in Nigeria, Thank you

Charge is based on handling and shipping your items that arrive here.
Items are shipped to Nigeria based on your instructions.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
lagtech:

Your seller is either a beginner or he is playing games-as of today he had not shipped. He was still asking if you are ok with the flaws he listed and I had to reply him that as long as the item is EXACTLY as described in the ad-then its ok.
With a shipping fee of $25-it should have gotten here since yesterday. USPS charges $17 for 2 day shipping for the size of item.
looks like there is something he is hiding,the item maybe in worse than the description given..pls what do we do?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
TopSpot: Lagtech why now? what is happening? it is taken almost two months now to ship a laptop. please tell me the status of the laptop cos im almost fed up.

Sorry about this-seriously working to resolve this. Will update you before the week runs out-likely tomorrow.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
I will need the dell d600 sir, clean one as usual, good battery, how much will i get it? When can it ship, will pay 10k deposit tommorow
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
tooltip: looks like there is something he is hiding,the item maybe in worse than the description given..pls what do we do?

If its not exactly as described-he has to refund.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
tooltip: looks like there is something he is hiding,the item maybe in worse than the description given..pls what do we do?
lagtech pls ask for refund,so I cn look for another laptop,hw long will it take to gEt refunded
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
NnamdiN: couldnt make payment for this embarassed

Z10 I believe is in Nigeria. Hopefully we will get pick up call Saturday or Monday.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
tooltip: lagtech pls ask for refund,so I cn look for another laptop,hw long will it take to gEt refunded

Ebay doesnt work like that-cant ask for refund until shipping period is over. If I ask for refund-could take up to 2 weeks to get it back.
But if you want me to mail that if he hasnt shipped-he shouldnt bother-I can do that.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
kentochi: Hi lagtech
do update me on the picture and inches of that TV.
Thanks.
Beside that i Have a lot of orders for laptops.

Tonight.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Foxie: Lagtech seem to be super busy today.

Busy serving you!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
lagtech:

If its not exactly as described-he has to refund.
ok, no problems,I'm jst bothered abt the timing ..
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
lagtech:

Your seller is either a beginner or he is playing games-as of today he had not shipped. He was still asking if you are ok with the flaws he listed and I had to reply him that as long as the item is EXACTLY as described in the ad-then its ok.
With a shipping fee of $25-it should have gotten here since yesterday. USPS charges $17 for 2 day shipping for the size of item.
Good day sir . Has the lg arrived?. Today is Thursday.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Walexwal: 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hmmmm...dis is too good to be real...cud it b real or scam..pls guys wake me up frm my slumber and let me partake in dis largess...dis is cool
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by waxingmoon: 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
waxingmoon:
Oga lagtech,pls reply my mail. Have you buy d second battery?I want to know my balance.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by humblesteve(m): 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
lagtech: IMPORTANT
If you are tyring to get across to me by BB-please revert to email.
The BB service of the network I am using is having an outage and I have not been able to send or recieve any message in over 4 hours-@Betatech-please take note especially concerning that laptop. I have no information or go-ahead from you yet.
did you later meet with the iPhone seller ?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
shogz89: Lagtech what's the total cost bringing this item down to Nigeria http://m.ebay.com/itm/201049993807?nav=SEARCH

N6800.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nostalgia21:
Good day sir . Has the lg arrived?. Today is Thursday.

Seller says today. If no show today-will open a case tomorrow.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lagtech reply me ooo, can i get the dell d600
When will it ship
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by humblesteve(m): 11:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
humblesteve:
did you later meet with the iPhone seller ?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Southboy(m): 12:07am On Sep 05, 2014
@Lagtech
I sent you a mail you haven't replied.
I paid for the Hp 6910p laptop.
I need you to confirm the payment and also if am the person that got it
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Deluxe8000(m): 12:32am On Sep 05, 2014
lagtech:

Bros-stress I am putting you through or stress you are putting me through ! lol!

You have sent me over 20 links in 2 weeks-to check for you to estimate and almost every time -i have to ask you what color? what maximum bid? what blah blah? Most ebay orders are straight forward.
It is stressful when one searches all day and night for item only for one to be told that it has been sold. it is stressful when you send over 60 email letters yet you still can not determine which items have actually been bought on your behalf and when to receive them. It is stressful when there is no medium for quick response on request. It is stressful to deal with a rich man like lagtech who has to attend to 150 customers. IT IS STRESSFUL.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by igbsam(m): 1:00am On Sep 05, 2014
Lagtech, please reply my email oooooooooooooo....its about the drug i need u to help me get.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Cvesta(m): 1:23am On Sep 05, 2014
/LAGTECH/ Will a Sprint Iphone work in Nigeria? If yes hw much will it cost to unlock a Sprint iphone 4s and 5c before shippin it 2lagos
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Cvesta(m): 1:24am On Sep 05, 2014
LAGTECH Will a Sprint Iphone work in Nigeria? If yes hw much will it cost to unlock a Sprint iphone 4s and 5c before shippin it 2lagos [b][/b]
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by completey(f): 2:15am On Sep 05, 2014
pls lagtech update about my items and reply my mail. another lappy arrived for me this afternoon.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 2:19am On Sep 05, 2014
lagtech:

Seller says today. If no show today-will open a case tomorrow.
Ah.sir if you don't recieve it today.abeg open case sharp sharp..
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 6:02am On Sep 05, 2014
lagtech:

You are employed sir!!! Although I dont know if we can afford your salary!
lol....no p grin please can you upload the iphone 4s picture you picked up yesterday? thx
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:32am On Sep 05, 2014
Deluxe8000:
It is stressful when one searches all day and night for item only for one to be told that it has been sold. it is stressful when you send over 60 email letters yet you still can not determine which items have actually been bought on your behalf and when to receive them. It is stressful when there is no medium for quick response on request. It is stressful to deal with a rich man like lagtech who has to attend to 150 customers. IT IS STRESSFUL.

Bro -I am sorry if you think I am not attending to you as well as you would want.
I reply EVERY EMAIL I GET THE SAME DAY I GET IT. Whether its 1 email or 100 emails.
But you cant expect me to reply your email the same moment I get it-sometimes I do if I am online-but most times I cant. Apart from the time difference-I also am not online 24/7. Many people have bought the same item you are buying (power banks) and its straight forward-I buy within minutes.
If you ask me to bid for an item-its your part of the job to monitor the bid-in case you want to bid higher. It shouldnt take 2 weeks to buy a power bank.
There is a simple process sir-if its stressful for you-imagine how stressful it is for me.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:33am On Sep 05, 2014
Southboy: @Lagtech
I sent you a mail you haven't replied.
I paid for the Hp 6910p laptop.
I need you to confirm the payment and also if am the person that got it

Confirmed.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:33am On Sep 05, 2014
igbsam: Lagtech, please reply my email oooooooooooooo....its about the drug i need u to help me get.

Checking now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.