Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,129 members, 7,943,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (547911 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by waxingmoon: 5:14am On Sep 14, 2014
@Lagtech,I still don't hear anything about my Second battery.
I also send mail to lagtechmn@yahoo.com,but no reply since Friday(12/09).
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Samalex2008(m): 5:53am On Sep 14, 2014
@Lagtech, still waiting for the pick-up date as promised. I have not seen any mail on that, pls.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:28am On Sep 14, 2014
Nostalgia21:
Sir, have you called the galaxy s5 seller?

Galaxy s5? Not aware of that. Only the Nokia seller and dv.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:31am On Sep 14, 2014
waxingmoon: @Lagtech,I still don't hear anything about my Second battery.
I also send mail to lagtechmn@yahoo.com,but no reply since Friday(12/09).

No unreplied email for Friday-best you resend.

Saturday emails -most are just been replied.

I already updated you that 2nd battery had been purchased. 2 days ago-you also asked on the thread if the 2nd battery shipped to Nigeria with your laptop and first battery-and I told you that was not possible as the battery had not arrived at my place.
When the battery arrives-I will inform you just like I informed you when the first battery arrived. And we will then ship it-just like we shipped the first one.
You did order the batteries at the same time so they cant arrive at the same time.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:32am On Sep 14, 2014
Samalex2008: @Lagtech, still waiting for the pick-up date as promised. I have not seen any mail on that, pls.

If you sent an email as requested on the thread-will update you by email. You will get the email with the date.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:33am On Sep 14, 2014
2ndOhio: u are welcome hope you got my last email though

Just replying Saturday emails-have been offline.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:34am On Sep 14, 2014
peacelife:

Oga! Email sent since yesterday..... Got no reply yet. Thanks

If by yesterday-you mean Friday-all emails were replied-you might want to check your bulk mail or resend. If Saturday-mails are just being replied.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:35am On Sep 14, 2014
confluence: @Lagtech, you ask me to send mail to lagtechmn, i have send the mail regarding my remaining items, you have not replied me since yesterday
Regarding the sea shipment that arrived, any update regarding pickup

Replies will be sent when inventory is completed-that will be before the weekend is over.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by 2ndOhio: 6:36am On Sep 14, 2014
lagtech:

Just replying Saturday emails-have been offline.
ok no problem
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 14, 2014
femexsp:

Location?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 14, 2014
Happy sunday. Oga lagtech you mentioned my name among those to pick up this past monday but when I called jimmy,he said no pick up available for me till now. I sent mail for pick up code,no reply! I have always taken you for your words. If it will take more than 3wks to ship,clear and sort out shipments,let me know beforehand so as to stop giving clients false expectations. Awaiting pick up codes sir.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by AMINDA: 6:50am On Sep 14, 2014
Lagtech I sent my mail on Friday, still didn't find a reply even in my spam folder. I just resent the mail now. Please reply
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by waxingmoon: 6:58am On Sep 14, 2014
lagtech:

No unreplied email for Friday-best you resend.

Saturday emails -most are just been replied.

I already updated you that 2nd battery had been purchased. 2 days ago-you also asked on the thread if the 2nd battery shipped to Nigeria with your laptop and first battery-and I told you that was not possible as the battery had not arrived at my place.
When the battery arrives-I will inform you just like I informed you when the first battery arrived. And we will then ship it-just like we shipped the first one.
You did order the batteries at the same time so they cant arrive at the same time.
That is why I ask you that "how do i know that you have seen my mail" in my last post but u got me wrong.
I am just trying to call ur attention to the second battery cos u orderd it on 8th of this month.
MAIL RESENT.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:14am On Sep 14, 2014
@Lagtech why, you said we should send email to you. I have done mine since friday and I have not heard anything from you. Even the link I send to you to give me a quote through your email. I haven't gotten ur reply. Do this thing ugently pls.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:38am On Sep 14, 2014
idokojerry: Happy sunday. Oga lagtech you mentioned my name among those to pick up this past monday but when I called jimmy,he said no pick up available for me till now. I sent mail for pick up code,no reply! I have always taken you for your words. If it will take more than 3wks to ship,clear and sort out shipments,let me know beforehand so as to stop giving clients false expectations. Awaiting pick up codes sir.

Please check Page 139 of the thread-your item was purchased on August 25th a Sunday from ebay. It arrived our place last week and was shipped to Nigeria the next shipping date which was last week. It arrived on Wednesday and Jimmy picked up on Friday. Your item shipped last week and is already here.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by peacelife(m): 7:38am On Sep 14, 2014
lagtech:

If by yesterday-you mean Friday-all emails were replied-you might want to check your bulk mail or resend. If Saturday-mails are just being replied.

Sent since Friday mehn.... OK sha, will send another one now.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:40am On Sep 14, 2014
EUGENE4GOO: @Lagtech why, you said we should send email to you. I have done mine since friday and I have not heard anything from you. Even the link I send to you to give me a quote through your email. I haven't gotten ur reply. Do this thing ugently pls.

The email you sent me contained no link-so there was nothing to check. Please resend.

Yes- I requested everyone to send an email-please wait for the reply.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:41am On Sep 14, 2014
peacelife:

There is no unreplied mail in my box -even for Saturday. ALL MAILS REPLIED.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:51am On Sep 14, 2014
peacelife:

10 minutes after you posted this -still no email from you. Its almost 2am here now-so will check later in the morning if you send it.
I hope you are not referring to the emails we requested to be sent to lagtechmn@yahoo.com -If thats the case-please wait for the reply.
We requested those emails to re-create the database and make shipping updates easier-when we are done-replies will be sent.
There is no urgency to the reply. If your item is ready for pick up-you will be informed.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:53am On Sep 14, 2014
To all those who emailed lagtechmn@yahoo.com-please wait for the reply. We requested those emails to re-create the database and make shipping updates easier-when we are done-replies will be sent. When people order any items -they no longer have to come online to ask when arrival is-they will be able to track its movement on our website.
There is no urgency to the reply. If your item is ready for pick up-you will be informed-even without the email.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:00am On Sep 14, 2014
Laptops For Sale

1) HP G7-17.3 LED Widescreen-320GB HD-4GB RAM-HDMI-Webcam-DVD-Windows 7 ---------------38K
2) HP 15-d035dx---15.6" Widescreen-750GB HD-8GB RAM-Webcam-DVD-HDMI-Windows 8--------45K
3) Gateway NV52---15.6 LED Widescreen--500GB-4GB RAM-Webcam-HDM1-DVD-Windows 7------35k
4) Gateway MA6 --15.4" Widescreen-Dual Core----2GB RAM--80GB HD--DVD--Windows 7-----------22K

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:03am On Sep 14, 2014
More Pictures.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by peacelife(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2014
lagtech:

10 minutes after you posted this -still no email from you. Its almost 2am here now-so will check later in the morning if you send it.
I hope you are not referring to the emails we requested to be sent to lagtechmn@yahoo.com -If thats the case-please wait for the reply.
We requested those emails to re-create the database and make shipping updates easier-when we are done-replies will be sent.
There is no urgency to the reply. If your item is ready for pick up-you will be informed.

Actually lagtechmn@yahoo.com is what am referring to... Pickup date n code u talk abt.....

So... OK den. Waiting for that. Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by peacelife(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2014
lagtech: To all those who emailed lagtechmn@yahoo.com-please wait for the reply. We requested those emails to re-create the database and make shipping updates easier-when we are done-replies will be sent. When people order any items -they no longer have to come online to ask when arrival is-they will be able to track its movement on our website.
There is no urgency to the reply. If your item is ready for pick up-you will be informed-even without the email.

OK. Oga
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Mcleo007(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2014
Quote of the Day
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
M. C. Escher

Love Quote of the Day
If this be not love, it is madness, and then it is pardonable.
William Congreve

Art Quote of the Day
To paint is a possessing rather than a picturing.
Philip Guston

Nature Quote of the Day
The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world's joy.
Henry Ward Beecher

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Bidexluv(f): 8:09am On Sep 14, 2014
gud morning and happy sunday lagtech. What abt items that shipped on the 3rd , are dey available in 9ja? If yes , hope my things are dia? And do they also need pick up codes?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 8:15am On Sep 14, 2014
lagtech:

Galaxy s5? Not aware of that. Only the Nokia seller and dv.
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/mob/4664319701.html
Looks too good to be true though.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:23am On Sep 14, 2014
Nostalgia21:
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/mob/4664319701.html
Looks too good to be true though.

Its 2 days old. Phone number is real. Its almost 3am now-will text seller and call in the morning (please email a reminder).
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2014
Bidexluv: gud morning and happy sunday lagtech. What abt items that shipped on the 3rd , are dey available in 9ja? If yes , hope my things are dia? And do they also need pick up codes?

Last week's shipping? 3 Shippers used. Sovereign Cargo arrived fast on Wednesday and has been picked up. Next pick up tomorrow Monday. 3rd pick up is Thursday. You will be contacted as to when to pick up yours at least a day before.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2014
lagtech:

There is no unreplied mail in my box -even for Saturday. ALL MAILS REPLIED.
Sir, I sent an important mail since friday too concerning my client's dv6000.got Nothing, I'm going to Resend
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:26am On Sep 14, 2014
@GiantTravels-your lenovo mini laptop.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:28am On Sep 14, 2014
Dell Inspiron 1100- Pentium 4. -30GB HD-512MB RAM.

Free. Free. Free.

Shipping by Air Cargo( 8k) (This laptop is very heavy).

By Sea (3k) Next sea shipping -2 weeks time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.