Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (542696 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
cutisman50:

do u know of anyone that ve sim slot

There are lots of them on ebay and craiglist. Try to search
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
lagtech:

Those TVs are too heavy. There are thousands of them people want to give away free everyday. If you have the money-buy a container and import them. Otherwise -look for LED TVS (not LCD) they are light.
Gracias! Really appreciate the info, what would the LED tvs weigh bro?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
@Lagtech,
@Lagtech, i send you $50 did not aknowledge it,hope my hp2000, and those 4 mini ship ooo, am owing you $50 , what about recycle laptops how far,? Na wa ooo the thing done tay oooo
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
Damolux01: Gracias! Really appreciate the info, what would the LED tvs weigh bro?

Some are as light as laptops. Got a 32 inch for a nairalander-was lighter than a laptop.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
confluence: @Lagtech,
@Lagtech, i send you $50 did not aknowledge it,hope my hp2000, and those 4 mini ship ooo, am owing you $50 , what about recycle laptops how far,? Na wa ooo the thing done tay oooo

Apologies.

HP 2000 is in Lagos-pick up on Monday.
2 Minis have shipped Thursday.
Which recycle again bro? Recycle wey possibly don dey move for on top Atlantic Ocean!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hi Lagtech did you pick up the AGATHA C?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
Www.shopgoodwill.com/auction/Asus-Eee-Pc-1000HE-101Netbook16Hz1GB60GB-1000HE-101-Netbook16Hz1GB160GB-17244979.html plzz oga lag try get dis 4 me 4 $8
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
lagtech you promised to upload the e-juice pictures.... still waiting
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
@Lagtech>
You're really trying and with this NAHCO strike, you must be under a whole lot of stress. More strength and grace. Godbless you.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ogborokiri: Oga lag dis are d iteam number i saw on goodwill plzz try and take a luk at dem my buget is $30 so tell me wat to do 17241167 17286903 17244927 abeg no vex say dem many ooooo na so d business d b sumtim plzz reply me wit any information so dat i will no wat to do next oga lag u can search 4 dem wit dis number all u ave to do is jst click on d search and put d number jst lke d way ebay and craigslist are plzz try 4 me jst want to check it out mayb other nairalanders will visit it toooo
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
lagtech:

I emailed you a few hours ago.

Phone has been sold.

I have called the TV seller.
sent you a fresh link sir.. Pls Try and make a move. Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 12:01am On Jul 20, 2014
femadesh:

No let the nairalander outsmart me oo cheesy cheesy

I have transfered $50 to u sharp sharp. Help me pick up immediately and try to see if you can oFfer him less. Tanx engr. Lagtech
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by felibrain: 12:06am On Jul 20, 2014
lagtech:

Bros I dont understand you message. I do not understand the meaning of your comment of no response as usual. We need to be good to ourselves. You have NEVER sent me an email that I have not replied and I go to great lengths to satisfy all clients -you included. As recently as 2 weeks ago-I drove all the way to St.Louis Park to buy your camera without you sending me a dime in advance. Something we are not supposed to do-and many times we have done this-we have been left hanging by customers. And I had to wait several days to get payment from you. If I would do this for you-why would i ignore your mails.
This is a public forum-and when people post wrong or inaccurate information-it gives the impression that we treat our customers wrong.

You sent me mail at 11.18am Nigerian time -which is 5.18am USA time (a time most people on a Saturday are still sleeping) and at 8.56am USA time-you are already saying "no response as usual" No response as usual means that I have a habit or pattern or not replying your emails.

We have exchanged a total of 44 emails from my records-AND EVERY EMAIL YOU HAVE EVER SENT HAS BEEN REPLIED.

I have explained many times how our shipping works and people still ask again.

When items arrive-we are contacted in Lagos and then we contact customers-if we are not contacted-we cant contact you. Besides i posted a message here on Page 29 saying there was a NAHCO strike (well publicized in the news and on nairaland) and that items would likely be delayed.
Hmmmm you wrote at length because you didn't understand my statement. YOU DIDN'T REPLY AS USUAL means that you have been replying all my mails except for my 2 recent which you have not replied as the case has been so far. All I expected was maybe 'oh I have been very busy these days' or 'didn't get your recent mail.' I'm not an ingrate sir and maybe you shouldn't have brought up the issue of the help you rendered. I never did say you have not been doing your best to satisfy your clients but I think I was humble to explain the situation to you, i mean about the laptop.
I'm sorry if my diction angered you but it's not what you think.

Shalom!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 12:42am On Jul 20, 2014
felibrain:
Hmmmm you wrote at length because you didn't understand my statement. YOU DIDN'T REPLY AS USUAL means that you have been replying all my mails except for my 2 recent which you have not replied as the case has been so far. All I expected was maybe 'oh I have been very busy these days' or 'didn't get your recent mail.' I'm not an ingrate sir and maybe you shouldn't have brought up the issue of the help you rendered. I never did say you have not been doing your best to satisfy your clients but I think I was humble to explain the situation to you, i mean about the laptop.
I'm sorry if my diction angered you but it's not what you think.

Shalom!

A man who says Shalom must be a man of peace.
I offer my unreserved apologies.

1) I had to reply the way I did. Nairaland is a great place-but being a public forum means that everything is in the open. In normal business you walk into an office and transact business with them. Whatever goes wrong or right is between the customer and the business. When there are problems-lawyers and the law can be brought in.
With Nairaland-the whole world sees everything-its good and its bad. Good because there's transparency and good publicity.....Bad because one negative comment even if false can bring down a business.
Most of the people we deal with on Nairaland are good honest people determined to make it to the top. But a slight delay or misunderstanding-they can type one word that may mean trouble for the business. I know of a pre-order thread that was single handly brought down by 1 comment just a few months ago-although the thread owner didnt help himself too by his responses-but the person who brought down the thread and business just made an assumption and before you knew it-everyone had ran away!
The poster even 'boasted' on another thread that he was responsible for bringing that thread down. Thats why any accusation has to be quickly responded to with facts. Its those words " as usual" that had to be quickly addressed sir.
We dont go about boasting of what and what we do for our great customers-we appreciate our customers and many have become our friends; but when a customer we have gone to lenghts to be good too-seems to forget and WRONGLY accuses us-sometimes one has to do that.

We appreciate your business sir-please pick up a 16gb usb flash drive from Jimmy FOR FREE and take $10 free credit from us. Apply it to any purchase between now and July 31st 2014 or use it as discount.

Your items are in Lagos.
-The camera can be picked up on Monday (the usb plug in is missing and will arrive next week).
-The laptop is in Lagos and should clear by Wednesday or sometime next week.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 12:47am On Jul 20, 2014
fashrola: lagtech you promised to upload the e-juice pictures.... still waiting

Sorry-need to retrieve from my camera-i normally take pics with the Ipad. Sorry. Latest tomorrow (Sunday) night USA time.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 12:48am On Jul 20, 2014
blaxx: @Lagtech>
You're really trying and with this NAHCO strike, you must be under a whole lot of stress. More strength and grace. Godbless you.

Thanks.
The strike doesnt seem to have affected much.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 1:02am On Jul 20, 2014
ariyebaba: Lagtech, av u helped me to pick the Encyclopedia ? If yes,kindly up load the pix.

Xiexie !

Owner emailed me and put me on a short list as he had many responses.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 1:03am On Jul 20, 2014
@Xtfield-the books and trophies.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 1:18am On Jul 20, 2014
lagtech:

Owner emailed me and put me on a short list as he had many responses.
did you see the last link i emailed you about an iphone 5s?. Pls help me get it.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 1:30am On Jul 20, 2014
Nostalgia21:
did you see the last link i emailed you about an iphone 5s?. Pls help me get it.

Yes.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 1:33am On Jul 20, 2014
@ femadesh-This is the Compaq -looks and feels like new. Bill sent to your email-please kindly act on it.
The laptop will look good with the box-but it will increase your shipping weight-do you want to ship with it?

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 1:43am On Jul 20, 2014
FOR SALE
HP EliteBook 4540s Laptop in excellent condition
Intel Core i3 (2nd Generation)
6GB RAM
200GB Solid State HD /Or 320GB SATA HD
Webcam
FingerPrint Reader
15.6 LED Widescreen
Windows 8
DVD Burner

59k. (N44,250 Down Payment)-Can ship Wednesday July 23rd and Arrive about August 2nd

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 2:02am On Jul 20, 2014
lagtech:

Yes.
okay. Good, i hope this one works out
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:31am On Jul 20, 2014

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:43am On Jul 20, 2014

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 5:16am On Jul 20, 2014
lagtech: @Xtfield-the books and trophies.
Thank you. Well done. The Lord renew your strength.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:30am On Jul 20, 2014
Xtfield: Thank you. Well done. The Lord renew your strength.

Amen Sir.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 5:45am On Jul 20, 2014
Oga lag hope u got d links and i iteam number on goodwill ave u acted on it
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:50am On Jul 20, 2014
Ogborokiri: Oga lag hope u got d links and i iteam number on goodwill ave u acted on it

Yes-waiting to hear from you.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:51am On Jul 20, 2014
SHIPPING UPDATE

We have a wide range of items arriving this last week and the new week. Please check our website Monday morning for all updates, arrivals and tracking.

The following have been cleared through customs. If you don't see your name-THERE IS NO CAUSE FOR ALARM. Your items are already in Lagos-we are just awaiting customs clearance or pick up. Check our website on Monday for tracking of ALL items. If you live outside Lagos-please arrange with Jimmy( 08102743983) now for onward transportation of your items. You are free to use Jimmy's service or to contact any other Logistic service.

Arrived Tuesday-Has cleared Customs-Please call Jimmy to pick up Monday.

Kenny -Box of Clothes
Mr Alabi/ Ekiti Schools-5 laptops
Chris HP EliteBook
Yhellow-HP Laptop
Wale Ibrahim -HP dv2000 laptop ( 2 other Laptops-should clear early in the week)
@Hughes Ladies Handbags
@ Kentochi-Clothes -(Laptops awaiting clearance)
Betatech- 3 laptops & Chargers + 1 External dvd
Luvley Devin-Free Laptop
Confluence-HP Laptop
FelibanResources-Camera (Laptop awaiting clearance)
Shinner2010- 3 Phones
BetaTech-Flash Drives
Kasmal-Blackberry

ARRIVED THIS MORNING SUNDAY-AT CUSTOMS
@Balogunsam-2 NetBooks- (Others -either at customs or waiting clearance)
@Tripodmode-2 NetBooks- (Others -either at customs or waiting clearance)
@Nostalgia-Phone & 2 Laptops.

As I said-my people-if your item shipped-. Just check our website from MONDAY JULY 21st -for full inventory and pick up dates
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:00am On Jul 20, 2014
Check this Thread/Website Monday morning for super deals and opportunities for all!!!

-New websites to buy from
-Goodwill, Craigslist, Ebay Deals
-Low Priced Laptops
-Free Laptops (Pay only Shipping)

-Ideas to power your business
-Free items on Craigslist with free pick up-No commission

-1 Day Empowerment Training Registration (Free)

-Tips to succeed on Paypal, Ebay, Craigslist and Internet Business as a whole.

-Plus more.......

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 6:23am On Jul 20, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.