Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,688 members, 7,924,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 06:39 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (545595 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
elari: Lagtech, pls when are u shipping?
He ships every wednesday/thursday.

@lagtech U go pay me for my "e-secretarial" services oo. One flash driver no bad. cheesy
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
indigene: What is your exchange rate to the naira $ to #?
#170 or any rate GTB charges.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
Good Morning @Lagtech, can the Hp mini ship today with USPS at the said price?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by elari(m): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
madridfc:
He ships every wednesday/thursday.

@lagtech U go pay me for my "e-secretarial" services oo. One flash driver no bad. cheesy

Great! That means my LG phone is among consignments to be shipped 2Moro. If so nice
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
indigene: What is your exchange rate to the naira $ to #?
Lagtech giives you a flat rate of N170 to $1 USD. This way, you don't worry about currency fluctuations.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
elari:

Great! That means my LG phone is among consignments to be shipped 2Moro. If so nice
it may or may not be shipped. This is because when the items are sent to the shipping company by Lagtech, the shipping company will only ship if they have items weighing the required minimum weight for shipping. If they don't have up to the minimum, shipping is delayed. Or you can go for the express usps shipping. Costs more sha. @madridfc> congrats on your new e-secretary post. Pls dey give d newbies detailed info.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
5th of August...
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gbemiga1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
lagtech:

Ok-email received.
ok on my way now to bank for the payment. Thanks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
@ lagtech

The invicta wristwatch remains 5 to go

Kindly help me make the payment plsssssss

I sent u email since mornin

Tanx
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
30card: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/mob/4603541796.html
plz contact seller embarassedhttp://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/mob/4603541796.html
plz contact seller

N18,700 after giving you $10 off the commission.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
TopSpot: @lagtech. when will I get the lumia now? The owner is disturbing me. At least you promised 2nd of August. Please do something about this.

Sir-there is very little we can do.
-When it comes to our Standard shipping my promises are always based on what we are told. And we ALWAYS tell our people AROUND a certain date with the possibility of delay.
-Your item was over 2 weeks ago
-Your item arrived Lagos according to the shippers over a week ago
-We should have picked up on Saturday or Monday
-We expect to pick up today or tomorrow.

There are so many things that affect the standard shipping. What we were told is that the 2 days public holiday last week meant no work at NAHCO-so no clearing-and that adds to the waiting time.

We hope to get the 'alert' today or tomorrow and pick up.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
confluence: @lagtech you no reply my mail ooooo

I did-just saw the new one now.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
Damolux01: Good Morning @Lagtech, can the Hp mini ship today with USPS at the said price?

At 18k-no cant ship with USPS-but working on a rate and will let you know shortly.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
blaxx: it may or may not be shipped. This is because when the items are sent to the shipping company by Lagtech, the shipping company will only ship if they have items weighing the required minimum weight for shipping. If they don't have up to the minimum, shipping is delayed. Or you can go for the express usps shipping. Costs more sha. @madridfc> congrats on your new e-secretary post. Pls dey give d newbies detailed info.

@blaxx Thanks for the good job!!!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
madridfc:
$1=N170

@madridfc Thanks for the good job!!!
papiforreal: Confirm the receipt of additional 10k for hp elitebook sir... Will balance the remaining 10k. You know how things are down here.

No alert yet sir.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
elari: Lagtech, pls when are u shipping?

We are shipping everyday now by USPS-look at the value of your item-if you think it is worth it adding more money-then ship it through USPS and get it in 5 business days. Items shipped today for example will land in Naija on Thursday and available for pick up on Saturday to Tuesday.

Next Standard shipping is Wednesday August 13th-our shipping partners are on a break this week and last week. Items shipped on the 13th will arrive around August 23rd.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
femadesh: @ lagtech

The invicta wristwatch remains 5 to go

Kindly help me make the payment plsssssss

I sent u email since mornin

Tanx

Emails sent between 8am and 3pm Naija time are usually seen and attended to after 4pm Naija time in most cases. Just saw your email and have paid for the watch.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by 30card(m): 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
lagtech:

N18,700 after giving you $10 off the commission.
okay boss but can u negotiate with seller to reduce price?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gbemiga1(m): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
lagtech:

Ok-email received.
i hv paid to ur gtb act. What next?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
Jimmy I dey see you ooo grin
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by stechi(m): 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
lagtech:

There are hundreds of laptop bags-this one pictured-there are like 30 of them. Shipping by air does not look attractive as they weigh over 3 pounds.
About 12 to 15 of them can fit into an extra large sea shipping box-Thus landing cost will be like 2k per bag. If one was shipping hundreds in a container space-Im sure price would come down to like 1k per bag.

If the landing cost to Lagos can be within 500-700, I can pick 40-50pcs.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
stechi:

If the landing cost to Lagos can be within 500-700, I can pick 40-50pcs.

Thats possible by sea -not air.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
30card:
okay boss but can u negotiate with seller to reduce price?

Seller just increased to $90 from the original $70-but maybe one can negotiate to $50.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
ariyebaba: Let me contact the customer that wanted to buy it if he will go for either HP or DELL. If he insist on the SONY VAIO,i av to return his money to him. Thanks for the swift reply. I appreciate your good job. More power to your elbow.

Ok-waiting for your instruction.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
gbemiga1: i hv paid to ur gtb act. What next?

I just contacted the seller.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lagtech, kindly help to get this Encyclopaedia :- http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/bks/4568776104.html.

I have #18k with you.

Thanks !
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=171403440475&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull u wil help me pay 4ds item
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by stechi(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
lagtech:

Thats possible by sea -not air.

That would be nice.
How long will it take to get to me by sea?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
lagtech:

We are shipping everyday now by USPS-look at the value of your item-if you think it is worth it adding more money-then ship it through USPS and get it in 5 business days. Items shipped today for example will land in Naija on Thursday and available for pick up on Saturday to Tuesday.

Next Standard shipping is Wednesday August 13th-our shipping partners are on a break this week and last week. Items shipped on the 13th will arrive around August 23rd.
no nau. not this week. doubt I can wait that long. wish I had seen this before sending money. I'm not happy with this development.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by stechi(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
@Lagtech : just now, I started getting this each time I want to open a craiglist link:

"This IP has been automatically blocked.
If you have questions, please email: blocks-b1407230048197438@craigslist.org"

What might be the cause?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
ariyebaba: Lagtech, kindly help to get this Encyclopaedia :- http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/bks/4568776104.html.

I have #18k with you.

Thanks !

Seller contacted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.