Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,399 members, 7,950,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

How God Cures HIV/AIDS. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Cures HIV/AIDS. (888 Views)

Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! / How God Brought Me Into His Kingdom / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Cures HIV/AIDS. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2014
Many at one point or the other must have heard numerous testimonies about God healing one who has being diagnosed with the "deadly" HIV virus. This act of God I believe is a mystery to most. It's for that reason I decided to explain in great detail how God achieves this seemignly impossible act.

The HIV is a virus that attacks the immune system as we've all known. Once it succeedes in weakning the immune system, it paves way for other diseases to come in.

Our body's immune system generally fights against this virus once it gets into the body. It does this by producing antibodies.

Test kits for detecting the virus usually do not test against the virus itself, it tests against antibodies produced by the immune system trying to fight against the virus. Afterall, its a matter of common sense. Once the immune system produces antibodies, it genrally follows there's the prescence of the virus in the blood stream.

For some, they go for the HIV test at a time when the antibody fighting against the immune system has been released. The test thus indicates positive. If the immune system succeedes in fighting against the virus, such a person will test negative after a number of months/years as the case may be.

This absolutely explains how someone who has been previosly diagnosed positive ends up with a negative diagnosis after a period of time.

If peradventure the period in-between the positive and negative diagnosis was sandwiched with a prayer session, the next word to come out of the victim's mouth as a result of absolute ignorance of the immune system is easy to guess. It goes thus, "wow, God has healed me of HIV".

In summary, the simple answer to the question in the OP as we all can see is, God heals HIV through the ignorance of the working of the immune system of the religious.

2 Likes

Re: How God Cures HIV/AIDS. by ITbomb(m): 10:58am On Jul 06, 2014
Another failed attempt to reduce eternity to space and time
Re: How God Cures HIV/AIDS. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2014
ITbomb: Another failed attempt to reduce eternity to space and time

Maybe space and time is all there is.
Re: How God Cures HIV/AIDS. by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
hmnnn....
Re: How God Cures HIV/AIDS. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
Thy condition, I pity.
Re: How God Cures HIV/AIDS. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
tpacalipse: Thy condition, I pity.

Pity yourself for attributing to a non-existent being occurrences that have simple natural causes.

2 Likes

Re: How God Cures HIV/AIDS. by lepasharon(f): 6:05am On Sep 08, 2016
Or they never tested positive in the first place. Cos they do alot of primitive diagnostic tests in Africa such as the ELISA- which isn't very accurate.

(1) (Reply)

August Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry / Catholic Church Suspends Hand Shaking Due To Ebola Outbreak / Photos: A Very Controversial Pastor Pictured Stepping On His Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.