Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:43 AM

You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? (2408 Views)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by nuges1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
You want her to love you without money....

Can you love her without sex?

He said money is not love, please ask him if 'sex is love'.... If a girl can love you without money, then be ready to love her without sex, because empty pocket has no right to an erection.

Bottom line is... Just as money is not a priority in a
relationship, so is sex!!

What do you think?

6 Likes

Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by fijiano202(m): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
E go hard but i will try .......but wait a minute i hope BJ is not included in the no sex package
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by farano(f): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
*spreads mat*
They may not comment anyway
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by MizMyColi(f): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
@farano:
*spreads mat*
grin grin Babe, keep space for me. Awanna check my food before it burns Brb. cheesy cheesy
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by Mutuwa(m): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
nuges...1:

He said money is not love, please ask him if 'sex is love'.... If a girl can love you without money, then be ready to love her without sex, because empty pocket has no right to an erection.

What do you think?

Mehn this na JAMB question.. ie for contemporary couples.
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
@farano:
*spreads mat*
yeah, most of the guys are sulking at the friendzone thread.
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by Rexphobia(m): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
Money for sex....am I dating a wh*re. You mean I should pay for punnani? Never

like say no be both of us dey enjoy the nacking!

Refer to my pix

2 Likes

Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by Tallesty1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
nuges...1:

What do you think?
If you love her without money, she will not stay.
She will equaly dump you if you love her without sex.(speaking from experience). Girls need sex more than we do and I can prove to you that they enjoy it more than we do.

3 Likes

Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by farano(f): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
Rexphobia: Money for sex....am I dating a wh*re. You mean I should pay for punnani? Never

like say no be both of us dey enjoy the nacking!
So you mean you've never spent 1 kobo on your love/babe liar
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by ngozionefeli: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
Wat d OP is tryn to say is 'y ask ur gf for sex wen u can't tk care of her interms of suprising her by buyin tins for her or giving her moni for sum stuffs... Ders a diff btw selling sex nd taking care of ur gf.... Most guys nw r vry stingy nd dey mk deir gfs feel cheap, cherish wat u v

1 Like

Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by ebamma(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
nuges...1:

What do you think?
sex is one of those acts, two people in love partake in, if u ask your boyfriend money before sex that makes u nothing but a prostitute

1 Like

Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by MizMyColi(f): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
ebamma rexphobia tallesty1 undecided Y'all getting the OP wrong
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by farano(f): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ify Angela:
yeah, most of the guys are sulking at the friendzone thread.
I am telling you. Where are they?
mencade5
king tom tongue
LaureIp
logoDwhiz
vizkiz
lordabas
masegodons
itbomb
phiszo
timpaker
el guapo
G.12
Ermm nitrogen grin
kelvingraphics tongue

2 Likes

Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by or3gon: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
YES

The truth is... love with out sex is the only way to know if you are really in love. When you are satisfied with him/her just being close to you.
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by farano(f): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
ebamma: sex is one of those acts, two people in love partake in, if u ask your boyfriend money before sex that makes u nothing but a prostitute
Read the topic again pls!
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by ebamma(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
MizMyColi: ebamma rexphobia tallesty1 undecided Y'all getting the OP wrong
nepa don take light for my side,
abeg put me in the light here
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by drnairalov: 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
I spend money on a chick. so be it. I aint in that school of thought of give and take..so I dont expect sex frm a gal cos i spent on her. Expectation is the root of all heartache. .If she like she calls me maga or go get sex somwhere else..i care less . so yes i can lov without sex.. iz nothing...I prefer listening to Micheal Jackson album than thinkn of sex..Sex is boring!! trust me!! *goes back to my weed*

3 Likes

Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by nuges1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
Pls some of you should read the topic again be4 commenting!
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by MizMyColi(f): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
ebamma: nepa don take light for my side,
abeg put me in the light here
Someone once posted about the issue of a Lady not being a virgin and yet insists she wouldn't have sex until marriage. The poster made lewd remarks in that regard. Some were for the motion and others were against the motion.

A good and trustworthy girl (irrespective of her past) meets this guy and despite the stereotypical requirements of her day when it comes to relationships, loves him just as he is [most times, without Money and the attendant handsomeness]
She then pleads with this guy that they abstain from sex [even though she ain't no virgin] not because, she's a firewood or cow bone but because she has this understanding from her previous relationship that sex is not a good foundation for a lasting and meaning-ful relationship. (There might be other reasons tho')

It is at that Moment that ALL HELL IS LET LOOSE.

There are exceptions tho' - I mean for the guys. There are actually Guys out there....I know quite a handful (cute dudes) who have the "no sex" rule too and I be like shocked shocked shocked
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by fuckshit: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
Na big NO 4 me.
No FÜCKING No relationship
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by dre11(m): 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
nuges...1:

What do you think?

before u go further...
Who enjoys the money.......... SHE

and who enjoys the sex........ Both of you

so, guy, pls bring up sometin that one enjoys and the other do not when doing comparable analysis here

2 Likes

Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by Neldrizzy(m): 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
Am I Mad ?
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by farano(f): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
dre11:

before u go further...
Who enjoys the money.......... SHE

and who enjoys the sex........ Both of you

so, guy, pls bring up sometin that one enjoys and the other do not when doing comparable analysis here
You haven't answered his question tongue
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by nitrogen(m): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
Money is a material thing Joor, sex isn't, give us sex, we give you love and affection not money. Cash should be a 'by the way' thing. Cest fini! undecided lipsrsealed wink
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by dre11(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
@farano:
You haven't answered his question tongue

The question wasn't directed to me because am a Priesttongue
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by LogansShadow: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
"Many are m@d but few roam about"____Op,you are one of the few roaming about and also among the lucky ones to have acess to the internet.____||Here is the simple logic for you:Sex is a TWO WAY thing,both parties need and ENJOY it! While spending on a girl on the other hand is a ONE WAY thing: ONLY her get to use the phone she bought with the money I gave her,ONLY her get to wear the shoes she bought with the money I gave her._______Ya dig now?! And I'm interested in knowing the 3 prostitut€$ who liked your posts and obviously believing their BF gives them money in exchange for sex.(Btw,brazilian hair cost thousands of naira,so why would any man{for those thinking their bf gives them money for sex},go through the stress of buying you that and many more just for sex when he can easily bang an A$hawo for as low as #1000,with far little stress).
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by phiszo(m): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
@farano:
I am telling you. Where are they?
mencade5
king tom tongue
LaureIp
logoDwhiz
vizkiz
lordabas
masegodons
itbomb
phiszo
timpaker
el guapo
G.12
Ermm nitrogen grin
kelvingraphics tongue
I don land. Wetin dey happen here?
*sees topic* undecided

1 Like

Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by nuges1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
Logan's shadow:
"Many are m@d but few roam about"____Op,you are one of the few roaming about and also among the lucky ones to have acess to the internet.____||Here is the simple logic for you:Sex is a TWO WAY thing,both parties need and ENJOY it! While spending on a girl on the other hand is a ONE WAY thing: ONLY her get to use the phone she bought with the money I gave her,ONLY her get to wear the shoes she bought with the money I gave her._______Ya dig now?! And I'm interested in knowing the 3 prostitut€$ who liked your posts and obviously believing their BF gives them money in exchange for sex.(Btw,brazilian hair cost thousands of naira,so why would any man{for those thinking their bf gives them money for sex},go through the stress of buying you that and many more just for sex when he can easily bang an A$hawo for as low as #1000,with far little stress).
from your writeup I think you are really troubled and really immatured,talk is cheap anyway.I find it prepostrous and abysmal for nitwits like u,to be frank with u I pity you.what stops you frm making ur submission without necessarily insulting take a cue from other people on this thread that has said something mayb u will learn a thing or two cos it's ovious u don't even knw what we are talking about.
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by farano(f): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
Some dudes will never comment on dis thread grin Ayam not surprised
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by lilmax(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
Can she love me without money?

Dont forget girls her the cause of their own prob,just imagine a guy walk up to you with a clean mind to ask you out and the next thing you start demanding money from him,now tell me how do you expect the guy to know if you are the right one for him if all you know how to do is demand? How can he be sure that you are not making a fool out of him by telling other people you are using him? So you see sex is the only way to make a balance....shikena
Re: You Want Her To Love You Without Money....can You Love Her Without Sex? by LogansShadow: 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
nuges...1:
from your writeup I think you are really troubled and really immatured,talk is cheap anyway.I find it prepostrous and abysmal for nitwits like u,to be frank with u I pity you.what stops you frm making ur submission without necessarily insulting take a cue from other people on this thread that has said something mayb u will learn a thing or two cos it's ovious u don't even knw what we are talking about.
To start with,equating money to sex in a relationship is the biggest insult there is to any Lady out there as you make them seem like some Whor€,who gives their Bf sex in exchange for money.Also apart from your post being disrespectful to all women,it also seem to portray Men as some |diot who are only in a relationship just to have sex and must constantly pay for it_______So my friend,I think you are the immature guy here who definitely owes all well mannered Lady out there an apology________Concerning your other insults,Today is sunday:I will try to "Keep the sabbath day holy" cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?? / Who Will You Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.