Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,174 members, 7,928,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 05:18 PM

Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi (24962 Views)

An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi / Keshi Draws Vs Kano Pillars / NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
hensben: make keshi take am easy, him just dey enter media dey yarn this days as if him win world cup
I tire oo
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Solodegreat24(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
Greedy man. Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by sakaguchi(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
R
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by LordVoldemort(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mr keshi is the average looking new girl in the neigbourhood cos every guy is hitting on her she thinks she beautiful not knowing they just wanna fvck with her. Oga keshi enjoy the attention while it last u can even replace hodgson as england manager

4 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
Gbam#
Nzecorneboy: If i call the man mu.mu nw, dm go say i dey luk 4 wahala, y e dey gv us public announcment nah, if e wan go, make e do am quick quick so that others go enter! SIMPLE!
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
NFF should hire me ,I will win world cup and my salary is just 4m per month

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by DaBozz(m): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
ok
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by flyingdutchman(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
Leave the man alone!

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Iceskidd(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
we need an intelligent foreign coach..... keshi can go ffuckk himself
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Yemlizzy(f): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
Hmmmm he seems indecisive!

2 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by toprealman: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
Please go and coach them bro. Thanks for the damage you've done!
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Lobolintin(m): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ban is coming from phiva soon.. In hausa mans voice

2 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by RoyalRoy(m): 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
To hell with thee Steven!!!!

You are just an overrated coach who has no technical abilities to win high profile games.

You are too proud to put sentiments aside and choose the best players.

You do not have the right on-pitch temperament to fire your boys on when they lack ideas.
(Except chewing gum talents maybe)

You have constantly been using a non consistent 11 since u became a coach showing lack of idea on what playing style u want for your team.

Your ego is too big causing unnecessary rants such as this "conditional" stay at your job.

You openly blame your players and the NFF for all your non performance. You never take responsibilities.

You are a local champion!!!

Go to south Africa and let's see what u can do from there.

Your job is done here

6 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
Shey dem go Buy motor for u?? Go na
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Chanchit: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
Wetin you come dey wait for..? If you like sign for fc Konami.
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by cheguevera: 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
Tell that fucken fucker to shot up. These clueless Bleep that was exposed on the world stage. TYPICAL NIGERIAN MALE
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by nwakaibe(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
Lakayanah: Barack still dey as e dey no shaking.

And when boko boyz come calling; soldier run, barrack burn and remain empty. If in doubt visit Maiduguri

2 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
go and fumble
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by LivingSoul34: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
There is nothing special about Keshi.. Its not like Keshi won the world cup hence i don't know what the fuss is all about... Nigeria managed to come out from a group that had "Bosnia and Iran". The only match we won in the world cup was against Bosnia and that happened because the ref erroneously disallowed their legitimate goal, apart from that when we needed just a draw against an already qualified Argentina to go through to the 2nd round, we failed and had to depend on the already ousted Bosnia to win Iran for us to qualify. In the match against, france, eagles had the ball in the 1st half but it was very obvious they had no idea of what to do with it and the coach lacked the technical prowess to tell them what to do as we was only chewing his gun and Amokachi looked even more confused .... Keshi did not deserve any special treatment, at least not on the account of his clueless performance in Brazil because i do not know of any other Coach in the whole wide world that would have performed poorer than that.... NFF should just allow Keshi to go to one of the numerous countries that are asking for his service in peace.

6 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by easyelliot(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
Keshi sign ur deal with SA and have a great time coaching. Nigeria is bigger than one man.

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
Even Germany ,Argentina and Brazil want him

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
if it was a white man that talk this way, its confidence. If its a black man, its pride.

3 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by RAKITIC: 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
ARES: Go nah!!!! Wetin u dey wait for.... u wan make them fry egg for u before u go
no be only egg na DODO
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by bigwallace(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
Keshi has d backing of d presidency dt is y he is ranting dis way, cos left to d men @ d glass house they will neva renew his contract,but as it is thier hands re tied nd keshi is using dat to his own advantage.

2 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Thebrightest(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
I like not to say what i did not want to not say i said,
because saying what was not said i say, may not have a say
in what i did not say i won't say. This made me say that, not
saying what people didn't say was not said by people, have
no way of not really making me not to say the things not
said.
So, in other words, i don't like saying what many did not say
i didn't say i said, without not saying the said reason it
wouldn't have not been said.
SO, I WON'T SAY ANYTHING.
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by LilPeezy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
myboy2010: The Super Eagles handler insists the NFF must keep to his terms for him to remain in charge of the Nigeria national team

Nigeria coach Stephen Keshi has said he won’t accept any new contract from the Nigeria Football Federation unless they keep to his terms and condition.

Addressing newsmen after meeting with the sports minister in Abuja, the ‘big boss’ revealed that there are many violated clauses in the initial contract with the NFF and will guide against such.

"If they agree to my condition, why not? ,” Keshi told reporters.

"I have started something here in Nigeria which I would love to finish if everything comes good but if not, I will like to move my trade to somewhere else, It is always a good experience when you go out there and do something different.

"It is not just South Africa that want me only that they are the ones that have gone to the media to make it public, lots of countries want me, if nothing good comes out I will move my trade elsewhere,” he continued.

"No need to bring in sympathy here, I have served this country very well. It is about professionalism now.

"I have kids in the university who I have to take care of and sympathy will not take care of my kids and family.”

The former Super Eagles captain also revealed and complained bitterly about some of the contractual terms that have been violated by the Nigeria football ruling body.

"The definition of a contract is when two parties talk and agree on what is suitable and not suitable.

"You cannot just give me an offer and say sign and I will sign, it does not make sense.

"Any trip I take to US to see my family is from my pocket, for a year and half I have been paying my assistant coach Valeri salary, which is not supposed to be, Silvanus Okpala not in the team for no reason,” he concluded.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4093/nigeria/2014/07/05/4937593/keshi-gives-nff-conditions-for-new-contract
....u v to use ur own money to visit ur family in d u.s....so u want mek naija feed ur family, sponsor ur kids in d 4 u.....abeg tek am easy joor, if u won waka u berra waka go meet dose countries wey dy die 4 u......mtchewwwww
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by LilPeezy(m): 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
ojeffo: YES...EVEN GERMANY N HOLLAND WANTS HIM...BARCELONA TOO EVEN SIGNED HIM..
joke of d day.....no b only holland n germany want, spain n brazil want am....as I dy c u nw cef u fit jux say arsenal want am too
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by HARDUBUY(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
tsolz84: I don like ur comment b4 i cum see ROGER Federer name cry make he allow my guy "Djokovic" win na...Djokovic all d way..#Go serb#
Lolz...My man is FEDERER any time anyday. He needs it to get the 18th Grand slam!!! ..live score::::Djo-Fed...7-9, 6-4,4-5....currently in 3rd set..

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Ahuitzotl: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
Nigeria needs keshi...

2 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Emmysteve(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
You people are foolish not to see the good works Keshi is doing. Keshi please dont go, we don't have any coach that can perform better than you.

Keshi till 2022

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
Awww...too bad;i really like djokovic(no homo);anyways;for the fact dat it aint nadal bashing djokovic;i am kinda happy
HARDUBUY:
Lolz...My man is FEDERER any time anyday. He needs it to get the 18th Grand slam!!! ..live score::::Djo-Fed...7-9, 6-4,4-5....currently in 3rd set..
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by searay(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
NFF should always respect their contractual terms. Or always look for a person they can manipulate.
I love Keshi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want Super Eagles Jersey Colours Changed - Rohr / Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 / 7 Liverpool Players Named In 30-Man Ballon d'Or Shortlist [See Full List]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.