Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,517 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:58 AM

The Sudden Changes In The Nigeria Music Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Sudden Changes In The Nigeria Music Industry (542 Views)

Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry / Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) / The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sudden Changes In The Nigeria Music Industry by jaybossYBNL(m): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
The world as we know it, is changing at a dizzying rate that is how Nigeria music is changing.

Nigeria's entertainment industry is gradually climbing up the ladder.....it has grown to something bigger than what we use to see it before.

Imagine our Musicians hanging out and collaborating with foreign musicians like Wizkid hanging out with Chris Brown and Justin Bieber, Davido with Jennifer Hudson and Meek Mill and even recording a song with him.

We never saw this coming but we are seeing it today....what is the cause of this development? Is this because of the good music they are giving us or the fame or the money they have? I asked myself these questions without any answer.

I am always happy when I see them together because our musicians are considered even at the international level, it's remaining for them to give us good music that meets the international standard and will be appreciated globally.

What do you feel when you see Naija musicians with their foreign counterparts?

Tell me your mind in the comments...... Let's talk.

See it on my blog [url=jayboss..com/2014/07/the-sudden-changes-in-nigeria-music.html]HERE[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Legend Alfredo Di Stefano Dies Aged 88 / Download New Music>> P-square – Shekini + Ejeajo Ft. T.i (snippets) / Miss Anaconda (a.k.a) Nicki Minaj Gets Turned Down By Her High School Principal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.