Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,461 members, 7,940,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Igbo Group Lambasts Soyinka For Comparing Boko Haram’s Insugency With Civil War. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Lambasts Soyinka For Comparing Boko Haram’s Insugency With Civil War. (2293 Views)

VP Osinbajo Lambasts Northern Leaders / Governor Ambode Meets With Civil Servants (pic) / You're Not Qualified To Assess Jonathan - Yoruba Group Lambasts Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group Lambasts Soyinka For Comparing Boko Haram’s Insugency With Civil War. by Odunharry(m): 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
Jonathan: I wonder what's going
on next door.

Patience: It's a birthday party!

Jonathan: Whose birthday party is
it?

Patience: I'm sure it's Tuyu's
birthday.

Jonathan: How did you know? Who
is Tuyu

Patience: I heard them singing
''Happy Birthday Tuyu!!!....... happy
sunday Tuyu!!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Lambasts Soyinka For Comparing Boko Haram’s Insugency With Civil War. by YorubaBigot: 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I remain Yoritshekiri (though not the owner the moniker with the same name).
ogbeni i know its you, the same madman masquerading himself as odinma1

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Lambasts Soyinka For Comparing Boko Haram’s Insugency With Civil War. by PhockPhockMan: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2014

See the drug addict causing this needless e-war.

Re: Igbo Group Lambasts Soyinka For Comparing Boko Haram’s Insugency With Civil War. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
YorubaBigot:
ogbeni i know its you, the same madman masquerading himself as odinma1
Odinma1 and OrlandoOwoh (Seun just changed my moniker from Orlando Owoh) are two different people. Be that as it may, I say Anambra adigo mma.
Re: Igbo Group Lambasts Soyinka For Comparing Boko Haram’s Insugency With Civil War. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
BlackPikiN:

Na devil go punish you!!!
Na your family whatever you wish us go happen ten folds to you.
Ozu mkpi!
You make me remember the line, "nwa mkpi" sung by Sir Warrior in the Oriental Brothers band led by Kabaka. Others are Dan Search, Akwila and Ichita.
Re: Igbo Group Lambasts Soyinka For Comparing Boko Haram’s Insugency With Civil War. by YorubaBigot: 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Odinma1 and OrlandoOwoh (Seun just changed my moniker from Orlando Owoh) are two different people. Be that as it may, I say Anambra adigo mma.
worreva suit yourself
Re: Igbo Group Lambasts Soyinka For Comparing Boko Haram’s Insugency With Civil War. by djfaithy: 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
PhockPhockMan: .

See the drug addict causing this needless e-war.

phocktard that drug addict is better than the most successful human or thing in your family.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Lambasts Soyinka For Comparing Boko Haram’s Insugency With Civil War. by winniz: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Liar, Liar, Liar, Liar. Orlando Owoh aka Odinma1 you are a blatant liar.
Re: Igbo Group Lambasts Soyinka For Comparing Boko Haram’s Insugency With Civil War. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
winniz:

Liar, Liar, Liar, Liar. Orlando Owoh aka Odinma1 you are a blatant liar.
I'm not Odinma1, though I like him and Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji; they are the only honest Igbo people I know.
Anambra adigo mma.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Lambasts Soyinka For Comparing Boko Haram’s Insugency With Civil War. by redsun(m): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
Bokoharams are escaped mutants from a laboratory without a cause.I still wonder why Soyika didn't say anything till today about the deportation of poor igbos from lagos.
Re: Igbo Group Lambasts Soyinka For Comparing Boko Haram’s Insugency With Civil War. by winniz: 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I'm not Odinma1, though I like him and Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji; they are the only honest Igbo people I know.
Anambra adigo mma.

You know you are a huge Liar Orlando Owoh aka Odinma1. We know you are de same person shame on you Impostor.
Re: Igbo Group Lambasts Soyinka For Comparing Boko Haram’s Insugency With Civil War. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:44am On Jul 07, 2014
winniz:

You know you are a huge Liar Orlando Owoh aka Odinma1. We know you are de same person shame on you Impostor.

Udo diri gi.
Re: Igbo Group Lambasts Soyinka For Comparing Boko Haram’s Insugency With Civil War. by PhockPhockMan: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2014
redsun: Bokoharams are escaped mutants from a laboratory without a cause.I still wonder why Soyika didn't say anything till today about the deportation of poor igbos from lagos.
I'm at loss as why he kept quiet about the humiliation of mankind by Fashola and Tinubu yet each time Federal Government reciprocate Amaechi's gestures, you will see him in market places cry. wailing, weeping, shouting. It's so unfortunate.
Re: Igbo Group Lambasts Soyinka For Comparing Boko Haram’s Insugency With Civil War. by gratiaeo(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2014
I stoped taking that Old mad fool (Wale Soyinka) serious after his public fight with PEJ. Soyinka man is a public nuisance and old fool
Re: Igbo Group Lambasts Soyinka For Comparing Boko Haram’s Insugency With Civil War. by PhockPhockMan: 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
gratiaeo: I stoped taking that Old mad fool (Wale Soyinka) serious after his public fight with PEJ. Soyinka man is a public nuisance and old fool
Soyinka is a spent force. He has become a disgrace to Nobel laureate prize,it should be withdrawn from him.
Re: Igbo Group Lambasts Soyinka For Comparing Boko Haram’s Insugency With Civil War. by khamas19: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
grin

grin

....aaah aahh they forgot to append an Ultimatum

ULTIMATE warriors grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Lambasts Soyinka For Comparing Boko Haram’s Insugency With Civil War. by PhockPhockMan: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
khamas19: grin

grin

....aaah aahh they forgot to append an Ultimatum

ULTIMATE warriors grin

Re: Igbo Group Lambasts Soyinka For Comparing Boko Haram’s Insugency With Civil War. by khamas19: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
[quote author=PhockPhockMan][/quote]

...where is the ultimatum...ehnnnn?.... grin
Re: Igbo Group Lambasts Soyinka For Comparing Boko Haram’s Insugency With Civil War. by londoner: 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
MayorofLagos: It is really soliciting to describe Biafra rebellion as a war....it was an act of rebellion and not a war.

Ojukwu rebelled, period!!

Bokoharam is doing the same thing only on a higher scale. They are demanding to carve out a section of the country and form an Islamic Republic.

Ibo people are trying to institute their cause as a noble pursuit but in actuality it was an ignoble act and counter to order and civility.

Please tell the truth. Boko Horam are not [/b]asking to leave Nigeria and have their own Islamic state, they are demanding that Nigeria.....the whole of Nigeria, [b]all 36 states, become a Sharia state.

We all know this, so I don't know why, just to ensure being on the opposing side to the Igbos (at all cost), that you or anyone else would tell untruths about the demands of Boko Horam.
Re: Igbo Group Lambasts Soyinka For Comparing Boko Haram’s Insugency With Civil War. by PhockPhockMan: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
MayorofLagos: It is really soliciting to describe Biafra rebellion as a war....it was an act of rebellion and not a war.

Ojukwu rebelled, period!!

Bokoharam is doing the same thing only on a higher scale. They are demanding to carve out a section of the country and form an Islamic Republic.

Ibo people are trying to institute their cause as a noble pursuit but in actuality it was an ignoble act and counter to order and civility.
After nairaland naming ceremony, Your moniker is now so sweet to pronounce. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Insist, There Will Be Problem If Jonathan Loses — Tompolo / Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) / My Solution To All This Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.