Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,712 members, 7,938,166 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

Will - Nothing For Ojukwu's 'love Child' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will - Nothing For Ojukwu's 'love Child' (1887 Views)

The Daughter Who Took Financial Responsibility For Her Dad’s Love-child! / Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) / Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will - Nothing For Ojukwu's 'love Child' by nduchucks: 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
The great Ikemba Eze Igbo Gburugburu, Odumegwu Ojukwu, to the dismay of his wife and children, admitted that he had a love child by willing Jubilee Hotel, Zaria, to his love child, Tenny Hamman.

The truth of the matter is that the hotel had been sold to one Umar Faruk, a businessman, before Ojukwu died on November 26, 2011. The hotel has been converted to a warehouse and shops by the new owner.

I am unable to rationalize this act by the great Ikemba. Why would he not have removed this line item from his will? Was this a calculated act or simply an oversight?

I'd appreciate any explanation of this seemingly irrational act. The legacy of a historical and political figure, Ikemba, should not be allowed to be tanished without including the facts in our historical records.

I'm all ears.
Re: Will - Nothing For Ojukwu's 'love Child' by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
It was simply to out her from the closet against her known wish to remain anonymous.
Re: Will - Nothing For Ojukwu's 'love Child' by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
Let us ask the oracle...
Re: Will - Nothing For Ojukwu's 'love Child' by o42austino(m): 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
I think d will was made long b4 he sold d property, he forgot to Amend his will, my Uncle did the same thing and it is causing problems now among d Children.
Re: Will - Nothing For Ojukwu's 'love Child' by musiwa92: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
ojukwu gave the child something... inheritance is the right of children in africa.. not of women... in africa..
Re: Will - Nothing For Ojukwu's 'love Child' by nduchucks: 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
o42austino: I think d will was made long b4 he sold d property, he forgot to Amend his will, my Uncle did the same thing and it is causing problems now among d Children.

It is inconscievable that Ikemba simply forgot that the hotel he was selling, was willed to his child, hence he didn't make any adjustments. Highly unlikely.

musiwa92: ojukwu gave the child something... inheritance is the right of children in africa.. not of women... in africa..

Well, Ikemba legally willed quite a bit to his wife. Legal provisions trump tradition in this case. You said Ojukwu gave the child something but you failed to tell us what. The hotel he willed has been sold!
Re: Will - Nothing For Ojukwu's 'love Child' by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
Did the "love child" even accept Ojukwu as his father when he was alive? Even in death she didn't accept him.

1 Like

Re: Will - Nothing For Ojukwu's 'love Child' by nduchucks: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
berem: Did the "love child" even accept Ojukwu as his father when he was alive? Even in death she didn't accept him.

But that's not the point. He loved the child enough that he willed a hotel to the child. What remains to be explained is why there was no adjustment made after the hotel was sold when Ikemba was alive.

I am beginning to think there may be some truth to Ojukwu's son Debe's claims that the will which was read was fraudulent. I don't believe that Ikemba was heartless, careless, and cold blooded.
Re: Will - Nothing For Ojukwu's 'love Child' by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
ndu_chucks:

But that's not the point. He loved the child enough that he willed a hotel to the child. What remains to be explained is why there was no adjustment made after the hotel was sold when Ikemba was alive.

I am beginning to think there may be some truth to Ojukwu's son Debe's claims that the will which was read was fraudulent. I don't believe that Ikemba was heartless, careless, and cold blooded.
fraudulent or not,I don't think the "love child" gives a hoot about inheriting Ojukwu's property. Probably Ojukwu himself didn't know that the said property was already sold out by one of his sons. So he shouldn't be blamed.
Re: Will - Nothing For Ojukwu's 'love Child' by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
much ado about nothing!
op are you ikemba's child?
Then you have no right to discuss other people's private matters!!

1 Like

Re: Will - Nothing For Ojukwu's 'love Child' by o42austino(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
ndu_chucks:

It is inconscievable that Ikemba simply forgot that the hotel he was selling, was willed to his child, hence he didn't make any adjustments. Highly unlikely.

its highly likely because old Age is filled with sickness, he may have done that with hope to amend his will someday but death comes to us when we less expected it to.

1 Like

Re: Will - Nothing For Ojukwu's 'love Child' by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
YorubaBigot:
exactly! it is kind of sickening, imagine a well known tribalist referring to someone who is 100times better than her a tribalist, would have been nice to ignore her but then i cant stand hyoocrites, don't mind putting her check at all.

meanwhile how u dey bruv? hope your Sunday is going well? cheesy
my Sunday was lovely and lively.
Re: Will - Nothing For Ojukwu's 'love Child' by Kanwulia: 3:58am On Jul 07, 2014
Hmmmmmm!

419 in life. . . 419 in death! grin
Re: Will - Nothing For Ojukwu's 'love Child' by egopersonified(f): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
Clearly, his manhood lives on.

1 Like

Re: Will - Nothing For Ojukwu's 'love Child' by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
Like your father.

Kanwulia: Hmmmmmm!

419 in life. . . 419 in death! grin
Re: Will - Nothing For Ojukwu's 'love Child' by Kanwulia: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
peppyluv02: Like your father.

I don't think so.
My daddy ain't a BIAFRICAN!!!!
Hallelujah!!!! kiss
Re: Will - Nothing For Ojukwu's 'love Child' by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
But you are stupidly flaunting an Igbo name. He can be from mars,no one cares.! Mtchewwwwwww

Kanwulia:

I don't think so.
My daddy ain't a BIAFRICAN!!!!
Hallelujah!!!! kiss
Re: Will - Nothing For Ojukwu's 'love Child' by Kanwulia: 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
peppyluv02: But you are stupidly flaunting an Igbo name. He can be from mars,no one cares.! Mtchewwwwwww

https://www.nairaland.com/peppyluv02/posts

All your posts are full of insults to other posters on NL.
Changing you ID does not remove the stench of your inferiority complex! kiss
EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN GOODLUCK IS THE CURRENT DICTATOR OF NIGERIA.
He is NOT BIAFRA IGBO.

When you can BOAST OF A NIGERIAN DICTATOR FROM THE JUNGLE OF YOUR BIAFRALAND IN NIGERIA. . . Please, come back and type more trash.
YOU VANQUISHED 4TH-CLASS CITIZEN OF NIGERIA.
The reason you will forever go to MALAYSIA to 'push' drugs.
NOBARRY WANTS YOU.
OSU AFRICA!!!!! kiss

So only BIAFRANS ARE IGBOS IN NIGERIA?
You ignorant goat!
Go chop grass abeg!

HAPPY FRIDAY. . . YOU SKUNK! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XHu6mvuV9I

Off to work jare. . . BLARRRRRRRRRRRING MY CAR STEREO WITH 'ORLANDO'. . . .

PHOCK ME SOMEBARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY!!!!! cool
Re: Will - Nothing For Ojukwu's 'love Child' by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
Thank God you know you are lost souls and outcasts. You will remain a slave where ever you are! No one cares. Attention seeking b!tch. Call your mother a skunk and tell your father to eat grass. Asswipe !

Kanwulia:

You ignorant goat!
Go chop grass abeg!

Re: Will - Nothing For Ojukwu's 'love Child' by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2014
In your mind you have really posted something meaningful. Well you are known as an attention seeking b!tch on nl with such a miserable life.or didn't you post it on nl sometime ago on how you were molested by your uncle...

I'm a 4th class citizen and you are a slave with no identity. Nigerians can't do without the Igbos! Fact you all are ashamed to openly admit. We don't beg for love and don't need northern slaves and cowards as friends.
50% of Nigeria's great men and women,past and present are Igbos. What does your lost tribe have? Is it the Ebele Jonathan who is openly taking sides with Igbos and begging for our support.

We push drug drugs and your lost tribe does what?lazy twarts and slaves.
I remain peppy luv and will change that for nothing. Don't have time for multiple ids and not a 'wanna be loved on nl' like you.
Old fool.

Kanwulia:

https://www.nairaland.com/peppyluv02/posts

All your posts are full of insults to other posters on NL.
Changing you ID does not remove the stench of your inferiority complex! kiss
EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN GOODLUCK IS THE CURRENT DICTATOR OF NIGERIA.
He is NOT BIAFRA IGBO.

When you can BOAST OF A NIGERIAN DICTATOR FROM THE JUNGLE OF YOUR BIAFRALAND IN NIGERIA. . . Please, come back and type more trash.
YOU VANQUISHED 4TH-CLASS CITIZEN OF NIGERIA.
The reason you will forever go to MALAYSIA to 'push' drugs.
NOBARRY WANTS YOU.
OSU AFRICA!!!!! kiss

You ignorant goat!
Go chop grass abeg!

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Son Is A Fussy Eater! / Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful / Fresh And Original Aju Mbaise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.