Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,304 members, 7,947,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

If You Could Travel Back In Time, Where Would You Go? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Could Travel Back In Time, Where Would You Go? (901 Views)

Survey:: If You Could Travel Backwards In Time, Whom Would You Like To Meet..? / If You Could Travel Back In Time, What Would You Change? / If You Could Travel Back In Time How Far Would You Go? Where And Why Would U Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Travel Back In Time, Where Would You Go? by Tolzeal(m): 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
It's a one way ticket, you can't come back and can't travel anymore. You can pick any year in the past. What year would you go back to and why? Also you can take one item from the future with you, only one item.

I would go back to the days when I was in elementary school, and restart as a person.
Make sure I don't make the same mistakes I've made in my lifetime.

cry cry
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, Where Would You Go? by colossus2: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ask nairaland where it went to when the big bang occured undecided

Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
Kinda hard to choose but I think I will prefer to see myself in ancient Babylon.

Want to see first hand how life was under that great civilization.

On what I will prefer to go with ? An Ak-47 with thousands of round of ammunition of course.

abi you want dem to feed me to hyenas?
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
Kinda hard to choose but I think I will prefer to see myself in ancient Babylon.

Want to see first hand how life was under that great civilization.

On what I will prefer to go with ? An Ak-47 with thousands of rounds of ammunition of course.

abi you want dem to feed me to hyenas?
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, Where Would You Go? by ZEALMAN(m): 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
I would either go back in time and drag to Venice and personally meet and greet Leonardo Da Vinci, and show him some of the techonlogy we have today, and what he means to the world in a later time.
If for some reason that's not possible would I go back to see how the universe was made.
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, Where Would You Go? by Awoofawo(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
cry cool would choose to go back the garden of Edencry cool

To do what?

To stop Adam from eating......

Eating wetin?

The fruit.....from that woman....

Why?

Aren't you feeling miserable and sad, about all the pain in the world right now ? angry
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, Where Would You Go? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
Awoofawo: cry cool would choose to go back the garden of Edencry cool

To do what?

To stop Adam from eating......

Eating wetin?

The fruit.....from that woman....

Why?

Aren't you feeling miserable and sad, about all the pain in the world right now ? angry
Stop lying. You would go there to stare at Eve. tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, Where Would You Go? by Awoofawo(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
Idrismusty97: Stop lying. You would go there to stare at Eve. tongue

Mind yourself o! No spoil my good intention o! angry

That fruit is my main concern / mission objective cool @)
grin
Idrismusty97: Stop lying. You would go there to stare at Eve. tongue

Mind yourself o! No spoil my good intention o! angry

That fruit is my main concern / mission objective cool grin
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, Where Would You Go? by mindtricks: 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
ZEALMAN: I would either go back in time and drag to Venice and personally meet and greet Leonardo Da Vinci, and show him some of the techonlogy we have today, and what he means to the world in a later time.
If for some reason that's not possible would I go back to see how the universe was made.

Travelling back in time? Abeg ZealMan, if I could go back in time, can I get that AIS key/license file? I mean avast? Should I PM you?

(1) (Reply)

25 Most Failed States In The World / Ebola Cure: Africa Should Forget Help From USA And Look Towards Asia / How True & Appropriate Is This Expression Often Used By The Female Folks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.