Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,931 members, 7,890,067 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:45 AM

Cameron Diaz Says She Doesn't Want Kids Of Her Own - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cameron Diaz Says She Doesn't Want Kids Of Her Own (1242 Views)

PHOTOS : Newlyweds Cameron Diaz & Benji Madden Share A Kiss During Basketball Ga / Nollywood’s Cutest Kids Of 2013 / Cameron Diaz And Justin Timberlake Starr In Bad Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameron Diaz Says She Doesn't Want Kids Of Her Own by cutegurl4u(f): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2014
Actress Cameron Diaz, 41, told the August edition of Esquire Magazine that kids were not on her agenda.
"It’s so much more work to have children. To have lives besides your own that you are responsible for - I didn’t take that on. That did make things easier for me. A baby - that’s all day, every day for 18 years. Not having a baby might really make things easier, but that doesn’t make it an easy decision'.

What do you guys think? Personally i think if she doesn't want kids then she should also not want sex because sex is majorly meant for multiplying and not fun. Mschew! tongue tongue tongue

Re: Cameron Diaz Says She Doesn't Want Kids Of Her Own by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
undecided

Re: Cameron Diaz Says She Doesn't Want Kids Of Her Own by cutegurl4u(f): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
RedClay: undecided

you took out time to look for a good response picture and you are not interested. seriously? lol
Re: Cameron Diaz Says She Doesn't Want Kids Of Her Own by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
cutegurl4u:
you took out time to look for a good response picture and you are not interested. seriously? lol

Lol.. I just wanna let you know. It wasn't just a big drag.
Re: Cameron Diaz Says She Doesn't Want Kids Of Her Own by DocAdray(f): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
Na she sabi oh...

(1) (Reply)

Another Kardashian Poses COMPLETELY N@K€D For The Love Of Fashion (PHOTO–NUDITY) / Photos:uti Nwachukwu & Daniella Okeke Shines On House Of Maliq October Issue / Kim Kardashian Is 34!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.