Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,237 members, 7,977,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:51 AM

Need To Buy A Car In Cotonou? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need To Buy A Car In Cotonou? (1407 Views)

How Much Is Honda Baby Boy In Cotonou / Reg.not Used In 9ja(used In Cotonou For 3yrs) P-407 For Sale Very Neat......1.8m / BUY YOUR CARS,SUVs,BUSES,TRUCKS FRM COTONOU.CALL; 07033100180,Ismail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Buy A Car In Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2008
fellow nairalanders,
anyone needs to buy a car in cotonou and ur scared of d whole story u heard about such?u have no course 4 alarm.come and ride with me to cotonou in d comfort of my car as i take u through all the car parks 2 select ur choice of car after which il introduce u to speak with prominent people to assure u of the safety and gaurantee you of its safe arrival to your destination.whichever car u have in mind,be rest assured that u will get what u need in a very clean state and provides u d opportunity of knowing the root of the car u are buying as u deal directly with white sellers.moreso,u have the opportunity to save money as u will definately get it at a far better price than those u see on lagos roads.
if u are interested in doing business with me,u can reach me on 08058054334 so we can arrange a meet for futher briefing.and this of course is for serious buyers.my name is ayodeji.thank you.
Re: Need To Buy A Car In Cotonou? by drekid(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2008
how much can i get a toyota sienna 1998 XLE leather interior
Re: Need To Buy A Car In Cotonou? by folam: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2008
How much can I get Toyota Corolla 1.6 - 1998 in Cotonou?
Re: Need To Buy A Car In Cotonou? by Frankmike(m): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2008
how much can i get 94-96 camry in cotonu autodrive, super ac , and so on plz reply now as i will want to go and get it morow
Re: Need To Buy A Car In Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2008
hi folam,
a toyota corrola 98 will cost u 800k.a clean car dat u will be happy with.call me if u wish 2 do biz with me.thanx
Re: Need To Buy A Car In Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2008
hi mr frankmike,
i hope u know d camry u r talking about are of 2 kinds.one with light inscription of camry at d back and d other one without d light but ul get d cars for 700k max,dats 4 d one without d light cos its more expensive dan d other.so if u choose d other one,ul keep change 4 urself.n it comes with all d options u want.its not on d high side cos u r getting a grade one tokumbo car.call me if u r interested sir.08058054334
Re: Need To Buy A Car In Cotonou? by oluromeo1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2008
I want to get Halla with full option but my problem is custom. How do i drive around especially out of lagos without disturbance. since govt. ban 8yrs old cars below.
Re: Need To Buy A Car In Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2008
I want to get Halla with full option but my problem is custom. How do i drive around especially out of lagos without disturbance. since govt. ban 8yrs old cars below

@oluromeo,dont worry about that.theres a way we do it.call me and lets arrange a meet,il lecture u.of course u know dat a lot of people still buy such cars and drive it around till date.08058054334.thanks.
Re: Need To Buy A Car In Cotonou? by mycar: 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2008
ayodeji1:

I want to get Halla with full option but my problem is custom. How do i drive around especially out of lagos without disturbance. since govt. ban 8yrs old cars below

@oluromeo,don't worry about that.theres a way we do it.call me and lets arrange a meet,il lecture u.of course u know that a lot of people still buy such cars and drive it around till date.08058054334.thanks.

Hi ayodeji1

pls send the info to me through my e- mail

one love
Re: Need To Buy A Car In Cotonou? by ikeyman00(m): 6:33am On Oct 14, 2008

Re: Need To Buy A Car In Cotonou?
« #7 on: Yesterday at 02:01:48 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@oluromeo,don't worry about that.theres a way we do it.call me and lets arrange a meet,il lecture u.of course u know that a lot of people still buy such cars and drive it around till date.08058054334.thanks.

hi ayodeji1

please send info and lecture to CHINEDU1234@AOL.COM

THANKS

1love and god bless
Re: Need To Buy A Car In Cotonou? by oluromeo1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2008
called u , u can send info to oluromeo@yahoo.com
Re: Need To Buy A Car In Cotonou? by ikeyman00(m): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2008
ayodeji still waiting for ur mail
Re: Need To Buy A Car In Cotonou? by stuffito: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2008
Hi ayodeji1

I need a 2004 or 2005 VW passat GLS 1.8 sedan with clean leather interior and original VW alloy wheels.
Hit me the total cost of bringing the car to me in VI, lets see if we can deal. my email: ukobo@yahoo.com
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Need To Buy A Car In Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2008
Hi ayodeji1

I need a 2004 or 2005 VW passat GLS 1.8 sedan with clean leather interior and original VW alloy wheels.
Hit me the total cost of bringing the car to me in VI, lets see if we can deal. my email: ukobo@yahoo.com

@stuffito,ur car will cost u about 1.4mil.and u are surely going to like it cos u will choose the best that u like among series of other options.how can we see?pls call me on 08058054334.thanks.
Re: Need To Buy A Car In Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2008
Re: Need To Buy A Car In Cotonou?
« #7 on: Yesterday at 02:01:48 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@oluromeo,ikeyann00 and my car. pls no disrespect,but i wouldnt like to disclose somethings cos this channl is a public dormain.but i assure u 100% that if u go through my link,you are guaranteed of no harrasment as long as u follow my advice. as u are aware there are competitors.ur idea,way and style might be ur edge towards others.if u buy through me,il render u the best of my service to ensure u of a rest of mind.thank u all.
Re: Need To Buy A Car In Cotonou? by larryx1: 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2008
Bros how much would it cost to get a 2000 model manual babyboy?pls reply me ASAP
Re: Need To Buy A Car In Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2008
@ larry x,
1.2million with duty but without duty,1.1million.

(1) (Reply)

How Much To Clear A Car In Lagos? / Highlights Of This Listed Cars Prices Available Wrt Current Exchange Rate. / Volvo Fls 17tons With 5tons Hiab Truck - Bargain @- 1.950m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.