Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,695 members, 7,979,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:49 AM

Adidas Set To Dump Super Eagles Of Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adidas Set To Dump Super Eagles Of Nigeria (974 Views)

This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria / Super Eagles Of Nigeria (1) Vs South Africa (0) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adidas Set To Dump Super Eagles Of Nigeria by Godwinsilas(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
The controversy engulfing Nigerian football has taken an embarrassing turn for the worse, as Adidas are threatening to sever ties with the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF).

As a fallout to the power tussle that has left Nigeria vulnerable to sanctions from FIFA, the German kit-
making giants have already suspended it's contract with the Federation.

Sources close to the Glass House revealed that the country's kit sponsors have already barred the
various national teams from using their kits until further notice.

The recent development adds to the myriad of problems that has plagued Nigerian football since
the sudden removal of the Aminu Maigari-led board of the Nigeria Football Federation.

Source: http://leapfame.com/content/thread/78

Re: Adidas Set To Dump Super Eagles Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
Na wah ooooo!!!!!
Re: Adidas Set To Dump Super Eagles Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
Ok.
Re: Adidas Set To Dump Super Eagles Of Nigeria by Prowizy2(m): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
grin cheesy grin
Re: Adidas Set To Dump Super Eagles Of Nigeria by JEITO: 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
Imagine adidas wey suppose apologise to Nigerians for d yeye jersey wey dem sew for us na dem still dey form chairman.

1 Like

Re: Adidas Set To Dump Super Eagles Of Nigeria by contactlenz: 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
Who be ADIDAS with their over size jerseys when

my Aba boys they make correct ABIBAS with better

quality and fitting.

1 Like

Re: Adidas Set To Dump Super Eagles Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
JEITO: Imagine adidas wey suppose apologise to Nigerians for d yeye jersey wey dem sew for us na dem still dey form chairman.
the first thing wey enter my mind as i see the heading
Re: Adidas Set To Dump Super Eagles Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
Yeye adidas abegiii.we sef d find way to dumb una.make nff do contact ma aba brodas 4 quality okirika jersey.mtchww
Re: Adidas Set To Dump Super Eagles Of Nigeria by yoji: 5:14am On Jul 08, 2014
I really like this current jersey. The way they blended the 2 shades of green with those thin stripes was sweet. Not as monotonous as previous ones

(1) (Reply)

Barca Insert Bite Clause In Suarez Contract / Why Wenger / Lionel Messi Called Me A 'son Of A Prostitute' - Malaga Defender Weligton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.