Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:43 PM

Message To Ndito Akwa Ibom Worldwide. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message To Ndito Akwa Ibom Worldwide. (844 Views)

Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide / Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation / President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To Ndito Akwa Ibom Worldwide. by johnwell(m): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
How long shall we continue like this? How long shall we fold our hands & watch heartless vampires sucking our blood? How long? I ask how long?

Our dear, innocent & peacefull state has been polluted by the blood shedded by these heartless vampires, and now the voice of those innocent blood are crying seeking for divine vengance.
How can we fold our hands, close our mouth and watch how our dear state named after the Almighty God taken, iniciated & ruled by the devil?

The suppose Ministers of the gospel of truth has been baught & diverted from the word of truth; instead of been "fishers of men" they are now "fishers of money", oh what is the fate of our state? What is the hope of the poor?

Everyone wants power & demonic influence; cultism is publicly celebrated, every street has their cartel(s). Everyone wants to rule but yet they lack the character of leadership, everyone is crying out for peace but none is crying out for justice, where do we go from here?

Our (mis)leaders must be demonically tested & trusted, sorrounded by evil before they are permitted to (mis)lead us.

If our state was named akwa ibok, akwa mbiam, akwa ifot, akwa idiong, akwa ndem or akwa cult, it would've been better for them, but our dear state was name "AKWA ABASI IBOM" state, may the Almighy God whom this state was named after arise in His anger & defend His Holy Name.

As a public office holder, business men/women & students; who's character do you manifest? Everything in the state is demonically rooted, where is the place of God in a state named after Him? Remember that you can only bribe man but you can't bribe God. No matter your donations in churches one day a man must surely "reaps what he sows"

To worsen the case of our dear state, the same virus that is about disintigrating nigeria has been contacted by our state. What an evil virus? What a virus of hatred, tribalism, disunity, strife, greed, war, & all manner of evil, what a virus? Our sensless lawmakers injected these virus into our system and now it's eating us up gradually, oh what an evil?

What an evil virus turning states against states, local government areas against each other, Community against Community, family against family, streets against streets, neighbors against neighbours, oh what a virus?
What is this virus, ask me & I'll tell you it's "TRIBALISM" in disguise called "ZONING".

The wicked ones are preparing their evil plans for election, our greedy youths will be used to execute their evil plans, the destiny of the ignorant ones will be exchanged with their evil foods, cloths, books & other items they distribute during their evil political campaign. No wonder the Holy Bible says that the great destroyer of "My People" is ignorance.

Well, let me pause here, but my prayer for them is ...... may the innocent blood they've shed speak against them & their supporters, may those blood arise, pursue, overtake & consume them with their supporters in Jesus Name.........
Re: Message To Ndito Akwa Ibom Worldwide. by ITbomb(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
After the lamentations, join politics and make a difference
Re: Message To Ndito Akwa Ibom Worldwide. by jamace(m): 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
Re: Message To Ndito Akwa Ibom Worldwide. by spillyboy14: 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
S

(1) (Reply)

Chibok Girls Escaping From Captivity / Malaysian Plane Shot Down, 295 Feared Dead / The Miraculous Deliverance Of Oga Jona BY CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.