Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,161 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:37 PM

India Vs Nigeria - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / India Vs Nigeria (1227 Views)

India Vs Nigeria: 99-1 / America Vs Nigeria / The Legend Of INDIA VS NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

India Vs Nigeria by ramselly(m): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
Did you ever hear this story?
INDIA VS NIGERIA: 99 - 1
When I was young, this story used to be common that India used 'jazz' to beat Nigeria 99 - 1. I heard it was a well known Nigerian football player that scored our only goal, the ball changed to a stone and he kicked it without thinking twice. All our players were just seeing double, all our goalkeeper could see each time an Indian player played the ball
at him was a roaring lion and a ball of fire which made him run away from the goal post. I also heard this was why India is banned forever from playing football.

1 Like

Re: India Vs Nigeria by alhajimikehell(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
lol..yeag..I also heard it then...some even said d ball turned to palm fruit...pls eny methuselah in the. house shuld help o..
Re: India Vs Nigeria by dreydee(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
Never happened,my friends used 2 deceive me with the story when i was younger..,u can ask google,india were banned 4 wanting to play bare footed at the world cup......FTC
Re: India Vs Nigeria by adanduka: 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
Heard d same story. grin
Re: India Vs Nigeria by NanaAmofah(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
saddid the indians also play with GHANA with the same scores. this thing is also in over here evnen the one who scored our goal i.e Godwin Ablodey died after scorin

1 Like

Re: India Vs Nigeria by tuasefemi(m): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
That kind of story can never be true, it's one of tales we were told those days along with 'ijapa n yonribo' grin grin grin
Re: India Vs Nigeria by kykhelomor(f): 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
grin heard d same story when I was younger,dint bliv though bt it was hilarious
Re: India Vs Nigeria by SageNaruto(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
NanaAmofah: saddid the indians also play with GHANA with the same scores. this thing is also in over here evnen the one who scored our goal i.e Godwin Ablodey died after scorin
I heard d 1 who scored our goal also died i.e Sam Okparaji
Re: India Vs Nigeria by NanaAmofah(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
SageNaruto: I heard d 1 who scored our goal also died i.e Sam Okparaji
then i think it never happend
Re: India Vs Nigeria by iamord(m): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
SageNaruto: I heard d 1 who scored our goal also died i.e Sam Okparaji
hahaha..every african country u go to there is a similar story.. Just like the madam ko ko and bush bay stories we hear in secondary school..we have all been scammed lol.. India cannot play ball as compared to their counterparts... That why u don't see them in the world cup.. If it were by their jazz haiti togo and benin rep will carry world cup back to back

(1) (Reply)

Akpors And The Pharmacist / Open Letter From GDA (garri Drinkers Association) / READ & LAUGH! The Beer Taster..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.