Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,307 members, 7,881,131 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:07 PM

India Vs Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / India Vs Nigeria (909 Views)

2022: Get the INDIA VS NIGERIA ebook / India Vs Nigeria: 99 -1 / Gadaffi B4 2005 Vs Nigeria Rulers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

India Vs Nigeria by ramselly(m): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
Did you ever hear this story?
INDIA VS NIGERIA: 99 - 1
When I was young, this story used to be common that India used 'jazz' to beat Nigeria 99 - 1. I heard it was a well known Nigerian football player that scored our only goal, the ball changed to a stone and he kicked it without thinking twice. All our players were just seeing double, all our goalkeeper could see each time an Indian player played the ball
at him was a roaring lion and a ball of fire which made him run away from the goal post. I also heard this was why India is banned forever from playing football. Did you ever hear this story? grin
Re: India Vs Nigeria by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
ramselly: Did you ever hear this story?
When I was young, this story used to be common that India used 'jazz' to beat Nigeria 99 - 1. I heard it was a well known Nigerian football player that scored our only goal, the ball changed to a stone and he kicked it without thinking twice. All our players were just seeing double, all our goalkeeper could see each time an Indian player played the ball
at him was a roaring lion and a ball of fire which made him run away from the goal post. I also heard this was why India is banned forever from playing football. ;DDid you ever hear this story?
at him was a roaring lion and a ball of fire which made him run away from the goal post. I also heard this was why India is banned forever from playing football.

I heard dis same lame story!

May amadioha "konk" d yeye person dat cooked up dat fake gist angry
Re: India Vs Nigeria by ggrin(f): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
grincheesygrincheesy gone are those fucking lieing dayscheesygrincheesygrin....me too sugar mouth am for ma jnr ones toocheesygrin
Re: India Vs Nigeria by JOACHINpedro: 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
I heard that rumour o...but i never believed it..i also heard they wore no boot during the match...and that the boy that scored the goal for 9ja died in the spot.
Re: India Vs Nigeria by kingkoboko: 7:27am On Jul 09, 2015
If u want 2 know d full details of d legendary INDIA VS NIGERIA match visit: www.IndiaVsNigeria.com

(1) (Reply)

My Uncle Is In A Coma!! / A Father Of 2 Slaughters Himself in Lagos / What Are The Signs Of A Low Value Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.