Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,810 members, 7,889,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South (29336 Views)

Breaking: Soldiers Clashing With Some Worshipers In Zaria / Boko Haram Locks Worshipers In Church, Kills 56 Near Chibok / Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by wellmax(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
OOº°°Ú°æOoæ#ok#æ

Fired sporadically, threw grenades and no one was killed.
Ŧħe propaganda , story get K leg.
Well, thanks ŧo allah for ŧħēir safety.

Wait a minute, is ŧħē source Daily Trust? then tell me another lie

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by FakeJews: 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
Christian Crusaders !!
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by slimthugchimee(m): 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
tintingz: Can someone tell this guy is nut.

until someone die you will believe the story is not fake?
like seriously dude, last time a bomb was found in a mosque it didnt explode now gunmen attacks a mosque and 3 injured nigga please thats just fake

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by tintingz(m): 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
chibwike: have the northerners start killing the fellow brothers?..
We cant say, maybe they are northern Christians attacking northern Muslims.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
When did this happen cos I live at Bukuru, Jos South & have not heard anything? Did not even hear the sounds of gunshots.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Nethazard(m): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nawa for theee guys o
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by kennyamusa(m): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
brightlomo: if those people are muslim shooting at xtian. All islamic hater would hav bounbd here wit one king silly comment. God is watching all of you wit ur hatred toward islam.
and u think by posting these rubbish,u v made sense abi ? Killing of any person is wrong whether muslims or christian
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by fujirice: 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
Fake news! Mtschew!
Next!
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by tintingz(m): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
slimthugchimee: like seriously dude, last time a bomb was found in a mosque it didnt explodo now gunmen attacks a mosque and 3 injured nigga please thats just fake
Is this one also fake?

56 killed by Boko Haram in mosque, village attacks
www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/56-killed-by-boko-haram-in-mosque-village-attacks/

Nigeria unrest: 'Boko Haram' gunmen kill 44 at mosque
www.m.bbc.com/news/world-africa-23676872

Use your brain to reason and stop the hatred on Muslims, you will only believe the story when Muslims were killed in the attack?

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
Burkina faso rice smells like poultry! No jokes

@ topic, even if the christians did this,then it should be a form of retaliation for what boko haram and fulani herdsmen have been doing them.

One of the eight final year medical students that died in the last jos bomb blast is from my hometown. According to her relatives,the only thing left to be buried is her hand and pieces of clothes found at the scene. Other body parts were torn to pieces by the bomb.

kolomax: Moving to burkina Faso

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Tundenoni(m): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
hehehehehe....

bushmeat about to be catching Hunter!

ko kan aiye!
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Prodigalson1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
i just dey imagine hw greeting go be 4 north, like : guy hw far, u never die?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
5 attacks, 3 ppl injured........ interesting..... u guys need to show the christains how y'all do it...... it is either the bomb was discovered before it detonates or o y'all just turn matrix and dodge all them bullets....

Really interesting if u ask me
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by tintingz(m): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
Peppyluv: Burkina faso rice smells like poultry! No jokes

@ topic, even if the christians did this,then it should be a form of retaliation for what boko haram and fulani herdsmen have been doing them.

One of the eight final year medical students that died in the last jos bomb blast is from my hometown. According to her relatives,the only thing left to be buried is her hand and pieces of clothes found at the scene. Other body parts were torn to pieces by the bomb.

Retaliation? or they forgot to turn the other cheek?
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Yoritshekiri: 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
No one was killed (as usual with mosque attacks).
When bombs are planted in mosques they are always discovered.
To me all these are stage managed to attract sympathy to muslims and deflect the blame of terrorism away from them.

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by kolomax(m): 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
quid:
why na
bros you wan make i stay for were bomb fii scatter me
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by okeyokeyjah(m): 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
U just want make i comment ...abi?

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by musaibnabdul(m): 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
Gyel is an area of predominantly xtians, tribe of jonah jang, the governor of jos accused of genocide am not suprised.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by kolomax(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
Peppyluv: Burkina faso rice smells like poultry! No jokes

aunty which burina faso are you talking about Am sure you have not been to ouagadougou
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by okeyokeyjah(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
Yoritshekiri: No one was killed (as usual with mosque attacks).
When bombs are planted in mosques they are always discovered.
To me all these are stage managed to attract sympathy to muslims and deflect the blame of terrorism away from them.
Bros don't mind the monkies
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by odingidiong: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
nawa 4 ds our country o
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by IYANGBALI: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
farano: We're tired of this kind of news cry
na which kind news you want?ok would you marry me
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Homguy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
We are not fooled! This is just a tactic to disprove that Islam is the basis of the genocide operations carried out by Boko haram. IMAGINE! NO ONE DIED! HAS ANY CHURCH BEEN ATTACKED, and NO ONE DIED? This is a mere charade,and I am not fooled.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by akwunmi(m): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
Seriously i don tire 4 all dis news sef...no news say job opportunity don open,no beta food xcept killins left n rite....am out jor ...
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by iswallker(m): 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
slimthugchimee: What of pictures..
Who do they think they are dicieving, whoever did this wants everyone to think islam is not terrorism not knowing. They must have paid someone to come to a musque and shot and then they faked the injuries of the guys. Why dont any1 die mtchwww keep dicievin urzelfs.. I cant belive oldmen that are here can fall for this shit..
Please how can you come into a mosque and shoot without killing anybody. Does everyone know that mosques dont have sits or tables were you can hide no matter what you must kill someone. Fuckedup religiön trying to prove sh.it

Oro buruku toun terin.. grin grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Onuh22: 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
Weneva a mosque is attacked,no one dies,bt a church, many wud die. Smell smtin here!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by jakiedudu(m): 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
Of all the fake news i heard over the years, this is the most faked n the most properly cooked stories i ever came across in my entire life! Daily Trust may fool some but can never fool all!! I also live in Jos City.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by azimibraun: 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
I have searched my Mind thru and thru and I hv come to the conclusion that I am nt a problem to Nigeria and am proud to say I hv not at anytime supported psycologicaly or physicaly the killings going on in my country by whoever is responsible. Can thesame be said of you?
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Onuh22: 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
U are on point bro
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by iswallker(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
thomaskenneth: AUCTION! AUCTION!! AUCTION!!!
NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE (NATIONAL
AUTHORIZED CAR
AUCTIONS/SALES)
WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS VERY
CLEAN AND BRAND
NEW CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were siezed by government
officials at border
and the
time duration given to the owners to claim
their cars has
elapsed so
they are been sold at give away prices. All
you need do is
to call The Custom Officer In Charge
Name: CUSTOM ANDERSON OKOSUN. contact
NO:+2347068238167
place An Order Of Your Choice Now.We deal
in all cars, you
can also make a request for the
vehicle you want to purchase and also your
budget for any
vehicle,
we deliver all over the 36 States in Nigeria
place an order of your choice.FEATURES
BELOW
Acura MDX # SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND
Acura TL # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Acura ZDX # SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND
Audi A4 # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Audi A6 # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
BMW 3-Series # SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND
BMW 5-Series # EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND
BMW X5 # EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND
BMW X6 # ONE MILLION
Ford Escape # SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND
Ford Explorer # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Honda Accord # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Honda City # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Honda Civic # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Honda Crosstour # EIGHR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Honda CR-V # SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND
Honda Odyssey # SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND
Honda Pilot # NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Hyundai Accent #FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Hyundai Elantra # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Infiniti FX35 # ONE MILLION NAIRA
Infiniti FX45 # ONE POINT TWO MILLION
Infiniti QX4 # NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Isuzu Trooper # SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND
Jaguar S-Type #SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND
Jeep Liberty # ONE POINT THREE MILLION
Kia Sorento # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Land Rover Discovery # ONE POINT THREE MILLION
Land Rover Freelander # ONE POINT THREE MILLION
Land Rover LR3 # EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND
Land Rover LR4 # SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND
Rover Range # TWO MILLION
Land Rover # ONE POINT FOUR MILLION
Range Rover Sport # ONE POINT SIX MILLION
Land Rover Vogue # ONE POINT THREE MILLION
Lexus GS # ONE MILLION
Lexus GX460 # ONE MILLION
Lexus GX470 #ONE MILLION
Lexus LX 570 # SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND
Lexus RX 300 # SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND
Lexus RX 330 # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Lexus RX 350 # SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND
Mazda 6 # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Mazda 626 # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Mazda MPV # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Mazda Tribute # EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND
Mercedes-Benz C-Class # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Mercedes-Benz E-Class # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Mercedes-Benz G-Class # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Mercedes-Benz GLK # THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Mercedes-Benz ML # THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Mitsubishi Endeavour # THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Nissan Altima # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Nissan Armada # SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND
Nissan Maxima # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Nissan Murano # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Nissan Pathfinder # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Nissan Primera # THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Nissan Quest # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Nissan Sentra # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Nissan Xterra # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Peugeot 406 # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Peugeot 407 # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Peugeot 607 # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota 4Runner # SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota Avalon # SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota Avensis # SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota Camry # THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND – # ONE MILLION
Toyota Corolla # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota FJ Cruiser # SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota Hiace # ONE MILLION
Toyota Highlander # ONE MILLION
Toyota HiLux # NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota Matrix # FIVE HUNDRED y
Toyota Prado # ONE MILLION
Toyota Rav4 # SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota Sequoia # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota Sienna # SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota Tacoma # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota Tundra # EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota Venza # SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND
Toyota Yaris # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Volkswagen Beetle # THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Volkswagen Golf # THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Volkswagen Jetta # FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
Volkswagen Passat # FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
Volkswagen Touareg # THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND
And also several trucks like MAN, MACK,
VOLVO,
MERCEDES etc
LEATHER AND FABRIC INTERIOR, CHILLING
AC, ALLOY
WHEELS.
INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD PLEASE
CONTACT US FOR
PURCHASE AND IMMEDIATE
DELIVERY NATIONWIDE.
CONTACT CUSTOM ANDERSON OKOSUN
ON +2347068238167 INQUIRIES

Tot you have been banned on this forum...totota venza 600k? When will you look for gainful employment..? Scammer...

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
I never claimed to have been there. My room mate in school went there and came back with the rice. Anytime she cooks it,the whole compound will know because of the smell but those who tasted it said it tastes different. I don't taste anything that have odour so I wouldnt know if they were saying the truth or not.

kolomax: aunty which burina faso are you talking about Am sure you have not been to ouagadougou

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mohammed Abubakar & His Entourage On A Queue At Airport In Abuja - photos / Agabi Begs Umar Over Oluyede’s Behavior / Heavy Security As Aregbesola & Osinbajo Appear Before Tribunal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.