Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,245 members, 7,967,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 09:41 PM

Uniport/u.i::::::which Do I Choose To Do My Masters? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport/u.i::::::which Do I Choose To Do My Masters? (989 Views)

Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) / Confused About My Masters Program / I Want To Do My Masters Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniport/u.i::::::which Do I Choose To Do My Masters? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
I have a B.Sc in Geophysics. I graduated with a 2.2 and I wna further to Masters in Exploration Geophysics.

D tin nw is b/w UNIPORT and U.I wich will b the best university for it

Ur comments pls
Re: Uniport/u.i::::::which Do I Choose To Do My Masters? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
Uniport. They're good

1 Like

Re: Uniport/u.i::::::which Do I Choose To Do My Masters? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
missberrypop5: Uniport. They're good
tnkx alot
B explicit pls. Y do u say dey r gud?

More comments plx

Pls mods I'll appreciate it if this is moved to front page
Re: Uniport/u.i::::::which Do I Choose To Do My Masters? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
AgapeCharis: tnkx alot
B explicit pls. Y do u say dey r gud?

More comments plx

Pls mods I'll appreciate it if this is moved to front page
my big cousin had his masters there, though he studied Physics. And according to his testimony, they teach well.
Re: Uniport/u.i::::::which Do I Choose To Do My Masters? by otokx(m): 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
Come to UNIPORT if you have a good source of funds.
Re: Uniport/u.i::::::which Do I Choose To Do My Masters? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
missberrypop5: my big cousin had his masters there, though he studied Physics. And according to his testimony, they teach well.
thanks berry
Re: Uniport/u.i::::::which Do I Choose To Do My Masters? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
otokx: Come to UNIPORT if you have a good source of funds.
is it dt expensive in uniport?
Re: Uniport/u.i::::::which Do I Choose To Do My Masters? by FreeGlobe(f): 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
If you wanna learn, ui, if you wanna gallivant uniport
Re: Uniport/u.i::::::which Do I Choose To Do My Masters? by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 08, 2014
FreeGlobe: If you wanna learn, ui, if you wanna gallivant uniport
Reasons pls
Re: Uniport/u.i::::::which Do I Choose To Do My Masters? by otokx(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2014
AgapeCharis: is it dt expensive in uniport?

Bros, UNIPORT is more than expensive and even at that shakara still they.
Re: Uniport/u.i::::::which Do I Choose To Do My Masters? by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2014
FreeGlobe: If you wanna learn, ui, if you wanna gallivant uniport
False.
Re: Uniport/u.i::::::which Do I Choose To Do My Masters? by eledacedar(f): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
Thank God u didn't think of unilag.
Re: Uniport/u.i::::::which Do I Choose To Do My Masters? by jswift: 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
I'll advice ui...my sis is regretting y she choose uniport. its dahm expensive, dey keep asking for money,plus they're not fast....seriously ui is d sch u should go for. you'll regretted it should u go 4 uniport
Re: Uniport/u.i::::::which Do I Choose To Do My Masters? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 16, 2014
eledacedar: Thank God u didn't think of unilag.
lol
Re: Uniport/u.i::::::which Do I Choose To Do My Masters? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2014
jswift: I'll advice ui...my sis is regretting y she choose uniport. its dahm expensive, dey keep asking for money,plus they're not fast....seriously ui is d sch u should go for. you'll regretted it should u go 4 uniport
haaaaa...!
Thnk you

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE On Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik 2014/2015 Post UME / Funny But True / What's The Difference Between This Two Expressions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.