Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,018 members, 7,903,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:42 AM

Side Effect Of Being A Virgin - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Effect Of Being A Virgin (38278 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Effect Of Being A Virgin by mstik(f): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dayvid!! Where hav u been? Why you come write for yellow?
Dayvhid: n op iz d effect of the dirvirgining of a woman
Re: Side Effect Of Being A Virgin by mechanics(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
Park wel joor, na lie.
Re: Side Effect Of Being A Virgin by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
SpaceGoat: it is not joke!!!! angry
Den u r soooooo wrong...
Re: Side Effect Of Being A Virgin by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2014
mstik: Dayvid!! Where hav u been? Why you come write for yellow?
I was banned 4 bin xo awESOme dnt blame me.
Re: Side Effect Of Being A Virgin by Magogoni: 9:31am On Jul 09, 2014
SpaceGoat: hmmm.. this post is aim at you to show to you the evill of the word "virgin" to you male guys and female girl out there angry !!!! most people get stomach pain everytime and they dont dont even know why!! read on

1. You will have swollen stomach
look do you think the 1,500 sperm man produce in a secounds dispear?? angry let do math !! [1500=1sec , 1days=86400sec, 86400x1500=129600000 sperm in a day, in years= ooh my gods!! ]

2. You will bed wet
see bed wet is bed wet either by urinate or by sperm!! people may say "it is not o" it ia not o" it not o" but they are both same! angry

3.Your urinate will yellow
scientis as found out sex act as a cleaner for kidney in both male guys and female girls .. if your urinate is yellow stop being virgin angry

3.You will be buying vasline always
guys stop it!! no more self self servicing vasline. you are making the producers think people like the their product.

4.You will not be sexy
this is for female girls, study as show that sex increase the size of b.o.obs yes! boobos is very important in female girl ' we guy love them.. see omotola? do you know her secret to get those nice boobs ? Mr EKEINEDE! angry

5.You will not know book
study as show people who are not virgin concentrate more in class and work than virgins angry because the male guy virgin or female girl virgin is thinking about sex with her,his teacher or boss.

being virgin is pure evil and bad.. tank

Ohhh crap
Re: Side Effect Of Being A Virgin by Joshuadon: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
LIAR OF THE HIGHEST ORDER............................GOSH
Re: Side Effect Of Being A Virgin by Godmystrength: 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
SpaceGoat: insalt? angry
nope. insugar
Re: Side Effect Of Being A Virgin by Timijo(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
SpaceGoat: hmmm.. this post is aim at you to show to you the evill of the word "virgin" to you male guys and female girl out there angry !!!! most people get stomach pain everytime and they dont dont even know why!! read on

look do you think the 1,500 sperm man produce in a secounds dispear?? angry let do math !! [1500=1sec , 1days=86400sec, 86400x1500=129600000 sperm in a day, in years= ooh my gods!! ]

2. You will bed wet
see bed wet is bed wet either by urinate or by sperm!! people may say "it is not o" it ia not o" it not o" but they are both same! angry

scientis as found out sex act as a cleaner for kidney in both male guys and female girls .. if your urinate is yellow stop being virgin angry

guys stop it!! no more self self servicing vasline. you are making the producers think people like the their product.

4.You will not be sexy
this is for female girls, study as show that sex increase the size of b.o.obs yes! boobos is very important in female girl ' we guy love them.. see omotola? do you know her secret to get those nice boobs ? Mr EKEINEDE! angry

5.You will not know book
study as show people who are not virgin concentrate more in class and work than virgins angry because the male guy virgin or female girl virgin is thinking about sex with her,his teacher or boss.

Ode leleyi faa. Must you write rubbish in order to convince people to be like you?
Re: Side Effect Of Being A Virgin by mechanics(m): 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
D positive side effect is dat, one wil b faithful to his or her partner, while d ones dat ar disvirgin may nt only if dey repent n change.
Re: Side Effect Of Being A Virgin by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
missyhorlah: shocked
just followed u on twitter try and ffb thanks
Re: Side Effect Of Being A Virgin by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
JesDivine:
To start with, your English sucks (no offence, just couldn't help noticing from all your topics I've seen). As for topic, I take it you meant that as a joke, cause apparently, your claims are based on what your small mind came up with, not on researched facts. My advice, do your homework well before you present it to your teacher.
Yes the English sucks but part of his write up is true
Re: Side Effect Of Being A Virgin by intrepid: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
The OP is another product of our moribund education system.And I can tell ya s/he must be in one uni or poly somewhere....We shall arise,Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Side Effect Of Being A Virgin by JesDivine(f): 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
adedeji65: Yes the English sucks but part of his write up is true
I'm finding it hard to make any sense outta all what he said. You mind helping me out with the part that is true?
Re: Side Effect Of Being A Virgin by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
JesDivine: I'm finding it hard to make any sense outta all what he said. You mind helping me out with the part that is true?
just the part of lack of concentration in class, I think he messed it up with his spoken English
Re: Side Effect Of Being A Virgin by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2014
SpaceGoat: this is a true post. 100% fat !!
yuo are rite bros.
Re: Side Effect Of Being A Virgin by Raddie(m): 2:17am On Jul 12, 2014
ibitomisi:
I nearly threw him a 'golden medal' thinking he's going to analyze the benefits derived being a virgin... I swear If I could caught him face-face real life! I'll sound him a slap. I don't care if he ends up beaten me up, but I've gotten myself satisfied by slapping him... He's just too Daft!!

Lol!

In as much as the op got me relating his post to his handle, you on the other have me wishing I could meet your english teacher!
Re: Side Effect Of Being A Virgin by jbravado(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2014

2. You will bed wet

4.You will not be sexy

5.You will not know book

no dey justify urself abeg... wink[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Side Effect Of Being A Virgin by ibitomisi: 9:30am On Jul 14, 2014
Raddie:

Lol!

In as much as the op got me relating his post to his handle, you on the other have me wishing I could meet your english teacher!

Bro, morning... Sorry for the blunders I've made, I'll like to be corrected.
Hoping to hear from you, in earnest.
Re: Side Effect Of Being A Virgin by Olusanya333(m): 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2014

2. You will bed wet

4.You will not be sexy

5.You will not know book

I for book space but OP u r a lier trying to lure pple to Sin. I have gladly remain a Virgin nd none of d Traits show in fact d brilliancy of mine exceed dat of sm1 who had sex every hour.

1 Like

Re: Side Effect Of Being A Virgin by Unique23(f): 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
SpaceGoat:
hmmm.. this post is aim at you to show to you the evill of the word "virgin" to you male guys and female girl out there angry !!!! most people get stomach pain everytime and they dont dont even know why!! read on

2. You will bed wet

4.You will not be sexy

5.You will not know book

Oh my goodness
Re: Side Effect Of Being A Virgin by Unique23(f): 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Olusanya333:
I for book space but OP u r a lier trying to lure pple to Sin. I have gladly remain a Virgin nd none of d Traits show in fact d brilliancy of mine exceed dat of sm1 who had sex every hour.
thank you
Re: Side Effect Of Being A Virgin by Irrisistable(f): 8:53am On Dec 16, 2016
Mr. Op you are certainly jobless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.