Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,048 members, 7,973,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:31 PM

Your Guy For Everything You Need - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Guy For Everything You Need (455 Views)

See What Happened To A Guy For Receiving A Call While Charging His Phone (photo) / NA LOVE Oh,is This Guy For Real? / What Is The Greatest Offence You Will Never Forgive Him/her.i Mean Your Guy/girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Guy For Everything You Need by UrGuy: 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
What do you want, what is it you are seeking for,is it publicity for a show, or you want to get the word out on something, are you looking for where to get a particular service,or you want to get something done, i am "Your Guy" what ever you need i could get it done for you, except illegal stuffs, i aint doing that, but what so ever else it is"Your guy" can get it done for you, i have access to the coolest services and products you could ever think of... i trust my nairaland folks wink

contact me @ obinnaejimogu@gabbukas.com
or 08105544424
Re: Your Guy For Everything You Need by UrGuy: 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
What do you need, is it product, service, supply, info or know how, i am the general marchandise guy, what so ever you need, ur guy would get it for you

+2348105544424
obinnaejimogu@gabbukas.com

(1) (Reply)

Get Publicity / Sapele Residents Cry Foul Over Demolition Exercise / How Vulcaniser Was Killed By Herbalist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.