Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,657 members, 7,937,954 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group (52612 Views)

World's Richest Terrorist Group ISIS Vows To Bomb Qatar In 2022 If ... / Boko Haram Makes List Of World’s Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group / The 7 World Richest Terrorist group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 09, 2014
You've got to be kidding me!
Boko haram. . $70million? shocked
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by airclipse(m): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2014
well, I guess crime does pay undecided
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 09, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: some are even richer than some countries

over here in naija we have

pee dee pee ....$550 million

hey pee see.......$450 million

FTC

if interested in online importation biz QUOTE ME
Interested biko.
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Acidosis(m): 10:12am On Jul 09, 2014
And together they will form the Anti-Christ.

And anyone that misses the rapture - the 2nd coming of the great King will be forced to bow down to the Beast. smiley

Some of you think we are talking tales and riddles smiley It's only a matter of (SHORT) time when the people of the world will search for death, but death would be nowhere to be found smiley

This united Army of Anti-Christ will wage war against the Land of Israel & the Isrealites shall be defeated (as predicted in the book of revelation). The Israelis would be seriously dealth with and in a moment, in a twinkling of an eye, before the total destruction of the land, THE KING OF KINGS, His Mighty Warriors & The Angel of War - MICAHEL will come to their rescue.

Make I stop for here, before una go cruxify me!

1 Like

Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by M4gunners: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2014
Useless set of people.
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by mainheart(m): 10:19am On Jul 09, 2014
why terrorist group always come out from Muslim faith or country
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by maryhaam(f): 10:21am On Jul 09, 2014
Okudiover: When will I ever be the first to comment?
when u are jobless,i think.

2 Likes

Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Revolva(m): 10:24am On Jul 09, 2014
you see bokoharam sef is broke..such a useless organization
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by rashygenius: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2014
where

OPC,BAKASSI DEY SEF
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by amnestylaw1(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2014
Yungwizzzy28: You people are just trying to paint Islam as a terrorist religion

we refuse to accept terrorism, we are religion of piss

we are not the problem of the world, these terrorists are not fighting for us! we love piss, we preach piss, we are piss

our preachers preach piss, sharia is pis

our countries are pissful syria, Libya, Pakistan, Afghanistan, bokoharistan etc are all peaceful states!!

we are religion of piss!!!

Are you the PR officer for syria, Libya, Pakistan, Afghanistan, bokoharistan etc? If not, please piss off. tongue
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by IamZinah: 10:35am On Jul 09, 2014
ednut1: most of d islamic terrorist are funded by the real terrorist USA. last month obama was seeking 200m for syrian rebels. d same set of pple have bcom ISIS. one day d USA will bcom a waste land. dey killed an unarmed osama because he was gonna open der yansh if caught Alive

Are you for real?

why was the said un-armed OSAMA doing hide and seek for ages and he didn't open their yansh?

You just proved that Humans with kidney in their head exist

4 Likes

Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2014
Acidosis: And together they will form the Anti-Christ.

And anyone that misses the rapture - the 2nd coming of the great King will be forced to bow down to the Beast. smiley

Some of you think we are talking tales and riddles smiley It's only a matter of (SHORT) time when the people of the world will search for death, but death would be nowhere to be found smiley

This united Army of Anti-Christ will wage war against the Land of Israel & the Isrealites shall be defeated (as predicted in the book of revelation). The Israelis would be seriously dealth with and in a moment, in a twinkling of an eye, before the total destruction of the land, THE KING OF KINGS, His Mighty Warriors & The Angel of War - MICAHEL will come to their rescue.

God bless you for this.

2 Likes

Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by ednut1(m): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2014
IamZinah:

Are you for real?

why was the said un-armed OSAMA doing hide and seek for ages and he didn't open their yansh?

You just proved that Humans with kidney in their head exist
dats not d issue ogbeni, he shud have been caught and extradited, wen dey killed him he was unarmed , and we shud hav been tried, or usa did not sponsor saddam during the iran/iranq war in 1980
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by tintingz(m): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2014
Isn't MEND suppose to be part of richest terrorist group?

I can see the work of media.
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Onyenna(m): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2014
constance500: So what is the importance of this info undecided
get rich or die trying........ undecided
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Missmossy(f): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2014
Whats the essence of their wealth?

1 Like

Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Acidosis(m): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2014
MissGdope:

God bless you for this.
God bless you too, my sister

2 Likes

Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by morhsuud22(m): 10:52am On Jul 09, 2014
Ireland has no affiliation with Islam
Davgwen: In conlusion,all of them originated frm islam

thank you.
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Simitrendy: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2014
Davidolives: and where do they get the money from
most of these terrorist have godfathers who are rich, they are either politicians and business moguls who sponsor them
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by DaWorshiper(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2014
Yungwizzzy28: You people are just trying to paint Islam as a terrorist religion

we refuse to accept terrorism, we are religion of piss

we are not the problem of the world, these terrorists are not fighting for us! we love piss, we preach piss, we are piss

our preachers preach piss, sharia is pis

our countries are pissful syria, Libya, Pakistan, Afghanistan, bokoharistan etc are all peaceful states!!

we are religion of piss!!!
Yeah! Piss indeed.
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by gratiaeo(m): 11:03am On Jul 09, 2014
All Muslim are not terrorist but all terrorist are Muslim Arab scientists have invented a time-travel device that can transport an entire country back to the middle ages. They’re calling it ‘Islam’.

2 Likes

Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by tijjanioyan: 11:06am On Jul 09, 2014
highmey:

^^^ The big question has always been "Who is/are their sponsor(s)?", "Who is/are the benefactors of their?" and "Who is/are suppliers of their ammunition (or weapons)?" ...

If these questions are not answered, nothing can be done...
most of dem were trained by d US,eg Osama &Saddam
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by gratiaeo(m): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2014
Acidosis: And together they will form the Anti-Christ.

In your sermon, do you mean that Islam are anti-Christ?
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Alexk2(m): 11:10am On Jul 09, 2014
what lessn can we learn from this trash?...of what benefit is this to us as an individual or as a country?

...yet one moderator who is supos to be good at his work decide to put this on fp when there are countless good topics flowing in every day.....i'm begining to feel sorry for nairaland.
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by delishpot: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2014
Funniez: Front page after 3 weeks on nairaland? *dancing skelewu on Lagos-Kotonou express road*

See tipper !seee tipper!! see tipper!!! ************awwww e don jam youuuuuu. Chei sorry.

1 Like

Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by greall1: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2014
fake news
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by missile(m): 11:17am On Jul 09, 2014
What about hezbollah?
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by redcliff: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2014
Funniez: Front page after 3 weeks on nairaland? *dancing skelewu on Lagos-Kotonou express road*

I weep for you..i even thought you owned the original post
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by tijjanioyan: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2014
Stonerobaba: But why is it that all these terrorist groups have one or two links with ISLAM? Dont we have the ones related to other religions? its so sad lipsrsealed
ode buruku,israel has bn wrecking havoc on d middleeast 4long &they are stil bombing now nobody dubbed dem terrorist country because they're not muslims.go &ask who was d mentor of saddam&osama b4 things fell apart
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Yungmilio2(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: some are even richer than some countries

over here in naija we have

pee dee pee ....$550 million

hey pee see.......$450 million

FTC

if interested in online importation biz QUOTE ME
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by Gooci(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2014
dnt worrry.. the news nd ur pishure of yur corpse arrival wii get to nairaland............... i jst de joke oo.. llnp cheesy
Re: World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group by shakaz(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2014
ednut1: most of d islamic terrorist are funded by the real terrorist USA. last month obama was seeking 200m for syrian rebels. d same set of pple have bcom ISIS. one day d USA will bcom a waste land. dey killed an unarmed osama because he was gonna open der yansh if caught Alive
Tim Osman comes to mind. I pity all these brainwashed media kids. FYI Osama died of kidney failure since 2001 www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/binladen_cia.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whites And Alcoholism(a Pictorial Tribute) / Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) / Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.