Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,322 members, 7,971,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:45 AM

Gse Payments - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gse Payments (823 Views)

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Skye's Gse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gse Payments by samsanyus(m): 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2008
Hi all, please can someone tell me how he/she paid for the GSE because I've been referred from Zenith to GTB to ETB, Diamond e.t.c I don't know what to do again, I want to pay and write the exam. thx
Re: Gse Payments by ogeooo: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2008
Conerning the GSE payment, make sure u have up to N5,000 in ur bank account. Then Login to GSE web site click at pay for exam, using ur ATM card , then type in ur ATM number , pin number and the expire date in the ATM after that click pay, it will go. just practice it. ok. It is well.
Re: Gse Payments by samsanyus(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2008
Beware!! interswitch warned that we shouldn't reveal our PINS to people, I don't know them, there should a more safer payment method to avoid fraud. I inquire of e-transact using zenith, they always complain the server is down. thanks
Re: Gse Payments by TOLSIS(f): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2008
concerning the payment for gse, UBA bank is their main bank.just go to any of their branches or their asokoro branch to be precise. talk to the cashier at the entrance of the bank, that is specifically handling the gse payment, ensure that you get UBA bank card first (its free), then activate it before going to the cashier to load your card with the N5000. he will load it there 4 u, then you login on line with your gse id and password, in your gse box, you clik on pay for test and take it from there.
Re: Gse Payments by lopsydoo(m): 9:30am On Feb 28, 2012
Hi everyone.

Can someone please confirm that this service is still available?

I was at a branch of UBA but was told that UBA prepaid cards are no longer in use. Kindly advice.

(1) (Reply)

Operations And Information Technology Manager At A Microfinance Bank / Rockcity 101.9fm: The Raving Blast In Abeokuta! / Nysc May/june, Batch How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.