Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,644 members, 7,941,499 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

Twin Girls Flee UK To 'join Syria Militants - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Twin Girls Flee UK To 'join Syria Militants (615 Views)

Iran Troops To Join Syria War, Russia Bombs Group Trained By CIA - Reuters / British Police Force Demands Anyone That Wants To Join Must Learn Yoruba, Italia / Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twin Girls Flee UK To 'join Syria Militants by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
Twin sisters have fled their home in the UK and travelled to Syria where it is feared they may have joined ISIS fighters.
The 16-year-old girls from Manchester crept out of their bedroom in the middle of the night and boarded a flight to Istanbul in Turkey.
Police say their parents found their beds empty at 8pm last Thursday. They later found out the pair were on their way to Syria.
Counter-terrorism officers were then alerted after the girls made contact with their family from Syria where their elder brother is believed to be a jihadi fighter.
The girls have been missing for more than ten days, but a spokesman for Greater Manchester police told Sky News there was now "a contact strategy" with the twins.
"The girls flew from Manchester International to Istanbul. They then appear to have phoned home.
"We don't know exactly where they are but their family are obviously very keen to have them returned home.
"We are attempting to locate them and secure the well-being of both girls."
The family, of Somali origin,
Re: Twin Girls Flee UK To 'join Syria Militants by benny4wax(m): 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
@op, this tory sweet but no source
Re: Twin Girls Flee UK To 'join Syria Militants by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2014
benny4wax: @op, this tory sweet but no source
yahoo news i may post the source if i'm chanced.
Re: Twin Girls Flee UK To 'join Syria Militants by benny4wax(m): 10:52am On Jul 09, 2014
Elliotwiz1: yahoo news i may post the source if i'm chanced.
kk, please do

(1) (Reply)

Bolivia Declares Israel A Terrorist State / Us Launches Second Round Of Bombing: Terrorist Fighters 'successfully Eliminated / Open Letter To The "Elite" Rulers "Elites:" This Letter Is Real, Your Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.