Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,337 members, 7,907,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:36 PM

Latest Vacancy Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Latest Vacancy Opportunity (1258 Views)

Job Vacancy Opportunity You Should Watch Out For In 2015 / Globacom, Etisalat Latest Vacancy--direct Link Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Vacancy Opportunity by maapa: 10:07am On Jul 08, 2014
SMALL SCALE B.I.T.T.E.R -- K.O.L.A -- E.X.P.O.R.T -- BUSINESS YOU CAN DO AT YOUR OWN COMFORT
WITH LITTLE START UP CAPITAL AND GUARANTEE 100% IN RETURN

source : www greenfarmproduct com

HINTS :

***The current international price of bittter cola is $20 per kg.

WHY WE ARE REVEALING THIS SECRET

To enable Nigerians live their God-ordained lives.
To reduce the rate of poverty in the society.
To show the hidden goldmine in biter cola business.
To create a lasting wealth for the people.
To reduce crime in the society.

ADVANTAGES OF THIS BUSINESS OVER OTHER EXPORT BUSINESSES

It is highly lucrative.
Low start-up business capital.
It is an all-round-the-year business.
Biter cola/ ginger can be exported many times within a month.
It does not require export license like other export bis.

WHAT ITS USED FOR :

it is highly medicinal .
it is essential ingredents needed in food and drinks industries.
it is also needed in pharmaceutical firms.
it serve as herbal remedies and dietary suppliments for illness.

Anyone including; workers, students, lecturers, bankers, housewives, corpers, teachers, civil servants, illiterates and so on can do it. It doesn’t matter whether you are employed or unemployed. What you have here is an opportunity to make use of change.

You can begin to trade the biter cola locally and international,infact i will advice you to trade intl for lots of profits

For full details Visit or Call
Visit : www export-bitter-kola. com
Call : 0.8.0.3.9.4.5.4.6.7.5
or 0.8.0.5.8.4.9.9.9.0.4

Re: Latest Vacancy Opportunity by uchman(m): 11:53am On Jul 08, 2014
Please we have bitter kola trees in my village (Oraifite-Anambra state), left at the mercy of my aged grandmother, how do I start? Ucheify98@ yahoo.com... 07065944625

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Customer Service Officer At Stresert Services Limited / Entry-level And Experienced Job Recruitment At Halliburton Nigeria (5 Positions) / Network Exploration And Production Calling For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.