Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,949 members, 7,922,343 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:31 AM

How To Identify Fake Bloggers Using Fake Web Links To Get Traffic - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Identify Fake Bloggers Using Fake Web Links To Get Traffic (508 Views)

4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria / 10 Quick Ways To Get Traffic To Your Site / How Do Get Traffic To My Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify Fake Bloggers Using Fake Web Links To Get Traffic by shikshark: 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
We all know that employment in nigeria is becoming a fairy tale little by little but that does not mean we should go about flaunting rules and paste fake sites because of traffic. these are probable ways to identify fake blog sites

1. Exclamative captions like....Must read!, shoking!, Unbelievable! etc
2. Post usually have like 500 views with just one comment
3. the poster takes you directly to the site with no intro or picture
4. In most cases the topic says picture inside but no pictures
5. They use fake news as caption, most especially news about s3x. e.g students caught having sex in class etc
6. they never make F.P

i never for once kicked against having a blog site because i got one but pls let us be proffessionally inclined on how to get traffic for blogsites...thank you

(1) (Reply)

IFC To Invest $10m In Africa's Fruit Industry / Gates’s And Buffett’s Favorite Business Book Is Out Of Print / International Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.