Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,878 members, 7,889,927 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:52 AM

Osun Election: PDP Artistic Handwork On APC Members(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: PDP Artistic Handwork On APC Members(pictures) (1902 Views)

HAPPENING NOW IN PORTHARCOURT, PROTEST BY IPOB MEMBERS PICTURES / Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner / Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Election: PDP Artistic Handwork On APC Members(pictures) by maasoap(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
They were campaigning yesterday night from door to door when PDP agents descended on them, did these tattoos on their heads and skin. What are they afraid of?

Re: Osun Election: PDP Artistic Handwork On APC Members(pictures) by tit(f): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
Sorry ooo!
Next time do not do rig and roast.

7 Likes

Re: Osun Election: PDP Artistic Handwork On APC Members(pictures) by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
Which kind campaign where people dey do in the night?. The reward for such idiotic adventure is what you got.
PDP thugs remember say na human like you, e badddddddddd

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: PDP Artistic Handwork On APC Members(pictures) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
[size=28pt]Which of them is Aregbesola's son among the wounded?[/size]

17 Likes

Re: Osun Election: PDP Artistic Handwork On APC Members(pictures) by NoreenUG(f): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
meanwhile, another oyo state senator just decamped from APC to PDP yesterday.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/apc-senator-defects-pdp-oyo/

5 Likes

Re: Osun Election: PDP Artistic Handwork On APC Members(pictures) by chimerase2: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
Pele oh cheesy
Re: Osun Election: PDP Artistic Handwork On APC Members(pictures) by Nctrice(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
OkijaAmaka: [size=28pt]Which of them is Aregbesola's son among the wounded?[/size]
Aregbesola's son could have been chilling Somewhere in the Europe or America

5 Likes

Re: Osun Election: PDP Artistic Handwork On APC Members(pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
OkijaAmaka: [size=28pt]Which of them is Aregbesola's son among the wounded?[/size]
His children are all Europe for safe keeping.

7 Likes

Re: Osun Election: PDP Artistic Handwork On APC Members(pictures) by strangest(m): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dey no carry rice come?

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: PDP Artistic Handwork On APC Members(pictures) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
free amala n ewedu is dangerous to ur healt....life these days....
Re: Osun Election: PDP Artistic Handwork On APC Members(pictures) by ChrisOD: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
Yorubas are completely useless people.

See what they are doing to themselves in the name of politics. Shofistikated tribe indeed.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: PDP Artistic Handwork On APC Members(pictures) by abacus(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
ChrisOD: Yorubas are completely useless people.

See what they are doing to themselves in the name of politics. Shofistikated tribe indeed.

You are a serious oloshi.. I don't blame you.. Seun gives you a forum to mis-yearn..

4 Likes

Re: Osun Election: PDP Artistic Handwork On APC Members(pictures) by ChrisOD: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
abacus:

You are a serious oloshi.. I don't blame you.. Seun gives you a forum to mis-yearn..

You should be among the small thugs fighting for the mature thugs, Aregbe and Omisore. Whether PDP or APC, Yorubas are all thugs.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: PDP Artistic Handwork On APC Members(pictures) by abacus(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
ChrisOD:

You should be among the small thugs fighting for the mature thugs, Aregbe and Omisore. Whether PDP or APC, Yorubas are all thugs.

What left you out of the gang?

I don't insult a race.. I don't insult tribe or religion.. I believe we are all 1.

You are a product of GEJ madness.. Patience, as they say is virtue.. You all will soon sink into oblivion.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: PDP Artistic Handwork On APC Members(pictures) by ChrisOD: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
abacus:

What left you out of the gang?

I don't insult a race.. I don't insult tribe or religion.. I believe we are all 1.

You are a product of GEJ madness.. Patience, as they say is virtue.. You all will soon sink into oblivion.

Unfortunately for you, I do not believe in GEJ, nor in APC or PDP. But ask yourself why Yorubas ALWAYS kill themselves in the name of politics.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: PDP Artistic Handwork On APC Members(pictures) by abacus(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
ChrisOD:

Unfortunately for you, I do not believe in GEJ, nor in APC or PDP. But ask yourself why Yorubas ALWAYS kill themselves in the name of politics.

For those guys, that is there business.. Why generalising on Yorubas?

Good for you, you don't believe in GEJ.. But GEJ's major weapon is to divide us.. using religion and tribe. You are doing the same.. You need to respect others...
Re: Osun Election: PDP Artistic Handwork On APC Members(pictures) by searay(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
Right from my service year I hate Awuf Aregbesola
Re: Osun Election: PDP Artistic Handwork On APC Members(pictures) by inforesource: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2014

Why are you generalising? Please learn to use a better way to express yourself. Mind you, I am not a Yoruba.
Re: Osun Election: PDP Artistic Handwork On APC Members(pictures) by ChrisOD: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
inforesource:
Why are you generalising? Please learn to use a better way to express yourself. Mind you, I am not a Yoruba.

Na today. This is Nairaland and we are playing the Nairaland game. Or are you new in the land?

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: PDP Artistic Handwork On APC Members(pictures) by levelszik(m): 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
ChrisOD:

Na today. This is Nairaland and we are playing the Nairaland game. Or are you new in the land?
grin nwannaaaa idikwa very bad and risky
Re: Osun Election: PDP Artistic Handwork On APC Members(pictures) by ideycraze: 5:15am On Jul 09, 2014
APC hoodlums would have done the sssame to PDP supporters if the opportunity surfaces,they r all the same
Re: Osun Election: PDP Artistic Handwork On APC Members(pictures) by RichDad1(m): 7:07am On Jul 09, 2014
maasoap: They were campaigning yesterday night from door to door when PDP agents descended on them, did these tattoos on their heads and skin. What are they afraid of?
Bros you can lie oo. The pictures doesn't look like the one taken in the night nau? Chaiiii
Re: Osun Election: PDP Artistic Handwork On APC Members(pictures) by maasoap(m): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2014

Tell us your tribe and we will dig out different articles where your people had killed one another in the "name of politics". Stop hating, it is bad for your health.
Re: Osun Election: PDP Artistic Handwork On APC Members(pictures) by maasoap(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2014
RichDad1:
Bros you can lie oo. The pictures doesn't look like the one taken in the night nau? Chaiiii
Even the cuts and the blood look fake. Dia ris goodu ooooooo.

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Protest In Nasarawa Over Planned Impeachment Of Their Gov / Stolen Goods From Malls In Sa Heading To Nigeria / The Kind Of leader We Now Need In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.