Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,953 members, 7,922,354 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 04:18 AM

Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup (194496 Views)

YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by patriciafro: 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hello I am so happy today because the one who I loved has come back to me and stay with me, I have never once believed that she will be mine today, I tried all my possible best I can to show how much love I have for her, I showed her respect and everything, I do provide all her needs according to her wishes, but she has never once proved she love me or how much she loved me, I cried every day, no rest of mind, the whole of my mind and hearts was full of her thoughts, her imagination was in me, I prayed and invite many of her friends to help me tell her that I love her and I am willing to do all things for her, she is the one my minds has caught and I want her to be the mother of my unborn children, still yet she will say she loved me but she always keep cheating on me, I was so annoyed until one blissful evening, I was surfing the internet I entered great love spell sites and I found this great dr email called DR. WAKA, I read many different testimonies from different people about his love spells, I was so happy and I found courage and faith in me and I contacted dr I explained everything to him, he told me not to worry about anything that she is already mine already and he told me there will be some materials needed I said okay and he said the materials will cost me 150usd which I send the money to him, I was so happy that according to dr words, he said after 46hrs she will come back to me and stay with me forever and really according to the word my wife really came back to me and apologies and ask for forgiveness and say she is here to stay with me forever and promised to love and cherish me only forever, and it has been since three months now, we are not having any problem again, we are leaving very happily with smiles all over our faces, thanks to great dr waka for his help, I am dropping his email also if you are also passing the same problem, just contact him here via dr.wakatemple@gmail.com and if you have any question here is my email free free and contact me via michealmumman@gmail.com call me via +15207047939 if you have any question to ask, this doctor is really real and he is willing to help in any situations you found your self in

thanks great Dr Waka
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by hope2sweet: 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
My name is Mira balle,and I’m happily married with a lovely husband and one kid.I had a very big problem with my husband few months ago,to the extent that he even packed his things away from our house. He left for almost 7 months,and i tried all my possible best and effort to bring him back.I discussed it with a very good friend of mine,and he gave me an advice concerning a spell caster, that he is the only one that can handle my situations, that he’s always ready to do anything related to spell casting and helping of the needy, i never believed in any spell caster, but My friend convinced me and i had no choice than to follow my friend advice,because i never dreamed of loosing my lovely Husband. And i contacted him with his email address doctorbangola@gmail.com,and i discussed with him all my problems and worries and so surprisingly,he told me that I’ll get my husband back a day after. I didn’t believed Him, until when i got home,the next day,my husband called me to inform me that he is coming back home…..So Amazing!! That was how i got back my husband through spell casting and our relationship was stronger than ever before One of the price i was asked to pay was to tell the people out there that problems like this,can always be solved by Dr. Bangola So! my advice to you out there is that you should not look things to be imposable always remember that there must always be a way out. just in case you need is assistance, you can contact him via this email “doctorbangola@gmail.com” is ever ready to solved your problem.

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by mrobotor: 1:14am On Mar 27, 2015
!!! How To Get Your husband Back & Avoid Divorce !!!

At last my happiness has been restored by a Man named Dr Jato ,, my name is Lisa Buckley I want every one on this site or forum to join me thank this Dr JATO for what he just did for me and my kids. my story goes like this I was married to my husband for 5 years we were living happily together for this years and not until he traveled to SPAIN for a business trip where he met this prostitute who be witched him to hate me and the kids and love her only so when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not want to see me and my kids again so he drove us out of the house and he was now going to SPAIN to see that other woman. so I and my kids were now so frustrated and I was just staying with my mum and I was not be treating good because my mama got married to another man when my daddy died, so the man she got married to was not treating I and my kids well so I was so confuse and I was searching for a way to get my husband back to me and my kids so one day as I was browsing on my computer I saw a testimony about this MAN Dr JATO of Jatosolution@hotmail.com shared on the internet by a lady and it impress me too so I also think of giving it a try at first,,but i was scared by when I think of what me and my kids are passing through so I contact him and he told me to stay calm for just two days that my husband shall be restored to me and to my best surprise I received a call from my husband on the second day asking after the kids and I called Dr JATO and he said your problems are solved my child so this was how I get my family back after a long stress of brake up by an evil lady so with all this help from Dr JATO of Jatosolution@hotmail.com I want you all on this forums or guestbook to join me to say a huge thanks to Dr jato and I will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him for help and not only that i think he does he also do many spell as far he is a spell caster you can invite him on facebook at jato oboh or call him at +2347014201935 he is there to ANSWER you at any time hope you find your problem solve.
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by EmilyErica1: 5:25am On Apr 18, 2015
, Hello everyone,who still cares about his/her ex-lover or having any other problem,I am Emily Erica, from Canada i never thought my ex will come back to me again,i am very happy at last that my ex-lover now my husband is back to me,who left me six months to our wedding just because of some little misunderstanding,But today we are married and we are expecting our little baby,i sincerely want to say thanks to OSAUYI for helping me cast the spell that brings him back to me,i am grateful and happier than ever before,Thank You Doctor for helping me, and if you are also having problem in your relationship or any part of life, you can also contact him and he will respond to you. email Goodluck OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2347064294395(http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/)
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by EmilyErica1: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hello everyone,who still cares about his/her ex-lover or having any other problem,I am Emily Erica, from Canada i never thought my ex will come back to me again,i am very happy at last that my ex-lover now my husband is back to me,who left me six months to our wedding just because of some little misunderstanding,But today we are married and we are expecting our little baby,i sincerely want to say thanks to OSAUYI for helping me cast the spell that brings him back to me,i am grateful and happier than ever before,Thank You Doctor for helping me, and if you are also having problem in your relationship or any part of life, you can also contact him and he will respond to you. email Goodluck OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM OR OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2347064294395 http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by MRMARKSMITH: 11:50pm On May 04, 2015
My name is Victoria Hayden, from United States. I wish to share my testimony with the general public about A great spell caster called (Dr Ushobo) have done for me, this temple have just brought back my lost ex lover to me with their great spell work, I was dating this man called Michael we were together for a long time and we loved our self's but when I was unable to give him a male child for 5 years he left me and told me he can't continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back and also get pregnant, until a friend of mine told me about this temple and gave me their contact email, then you won't believe this when I contacted them on my problems they prepared the items and cast the spell for me and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I missed my monthly flow and go for a test and the result stated that i was pregnant, am happy today am a mother of a set of twins a boy and a girl, i thank the temple once again for what they have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems you can contact this great Dr for help listed below: Contact them...ushobospelltemple@gmail.com (1) If you want your ex back (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (cool If you need financial assistance. (9) Herbal care (10) If you can't be able to satisfy your wife sex desire due or low err action. (11) if your menstruation refuse to come out the day it suppose or over flows. (12) if your work refuse to pay you, people owing you?. (13) solve a land issue and get it back. (14) Did your family Denny you of your right? (15) Let people obey my words and do my wish (16) Do you have a low sperm count? (17) Case solve (18)Do you need help to win a lottery? E.T.C Contact them on their email on ushobospelltemple@gmail.com And get all your problems solved
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by hope2sweet: 3:38am On May 05, 2015
My name is Lisa Luis, and I base in USA...My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr olori, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr oloris e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr olori, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try High drolorisolutionhome@gmail.com anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: drolorisolutionhome@gmail.com
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by ChristinaTerri1: 12:07pm On May 08, 2015
My name is Christina Terri!!! i am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i win the lottery. I am a woman who believe that one day i will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when i email Dr Osauyi. and tell him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never know that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decide to give it a try.I contacted this man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out i was among winners. i win 1.900.000 million Dollar. Dr. Osauyi truly you are the best, with these man you can will millions of money through lottery. i am so very happy to meet these man, i will forever be grateful to you. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers Osauyilovespell@yahoo.com OR Osauyilovespell@outlook.com or call him +2347064293495. Christina Terri from U.S.A web site http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by monicajohnson: 3:17am On May 09, 2015
I Am Robert Monican from united state . I was having serious relationship problems with my boyfriend and it had resulted in him moving out to his friend’s apartment. Everything got worse because he started going to bars and strip clubs frequently with his friend, getting drunk and passing out. He always threatens me on phone whenever I call him because of all the bad advises that his friend has given him. I really love him and we had been dating for 8 years which gave us a beautiful daughter. I had also lost a lot of money on therapists until I was introduced to Dr. Pius by a friend whom he helped to marry her childhood boyfriend; this gave me total confidence and strength to get him back. I did all he asked and after 48 hours my boyfriend called me and rushed back home, things just changed between us emotionally. He has a job and stopped drinking and keeping irrelevant friends. It’s a miracle I never believed was possible because I had lost all hope until I found Dr. Pius. So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to Dr. Pius for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. trustspelltemple@gmail.com or trustspelltemple@gmail@yahoo.com or his web site http://trustspelltemple.webs.com/ or call him +2348039456308 than you sir..

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by joescandra1: 10:37am On May 15, 2015
My Name is Bella Tina, From Canada I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr OSAUYI has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell within 24 hours. I was married to my husband Alans Evans, we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email then you won’t believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared cast a very strong spell for me and bring my lost husband back within 24hrs, and after a month I miss my monthly period and went for a test and the result showed that i was pregnant. i am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr OSAUYI for what you have done for me.Contact him on his private email ]OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life. or you can call +2347064294395 thanks

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by patriciafro: 11:16pm On May 15, 2015
hello i am from the USA, i want to share a testimony about the great spell caster who brought my lover back to me after three days of casting the spell, i have a little misunderstanding with my lover and he got agree with me and left me for another woman, i tried all my best to apologise to him and bring him back to me, to no avail nothing work out, i cried all day and night because i have missed him so much and need him back to me but he is not giving me the chance, on one faithful morning, i was on my fb account talking to an old friend of mine, i explaned everthing to her off what i am passing through, she told me not to worry about anything that she has encounter the same problem with me before that she is going to direct me to a great dr who helped her before in bringing her divorce husband back to him, he told me about great DR.PROPHET ELVIS OSEMUDIAMEN, he told me that his work is sure and guarantee and his love spell is the best and last forever, i took dr details from her, and i contacted dr, we both spoked on phone and chat through email also, he told me that, he don't charge for his spell works but there will be materials needed to cast the love and return spell on my lover and i will be the one to provide the money before it will work, i said no problem i send him the money after 24hrs he told me that he has through with the work that the next day my lover is going to come back to me and kneel down before me and beg for forgiveness, i beleived him and have faith on him, i was so flabbergasted really the next day according to dr words of wisdom and courage my lover run back to me and beg for forgiveness on his kneels and i forgive him, it has been going to two months now we are not having any problem no quarrel or misunderstanding anymore, i am sharing this on the internet because i know there will many people also out there having same problem with thier relationship, i am advising that you should not loose any faith or hope that this dr is out there and willin to help anyone who seek for his help. contact DR today via perfectlovespelltemple@hotmail.com
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by hope2sweet: 1:04am On May 20, 2015
I'm CLIFFORD MARY by name I have a few testimony to share with you all about myself, I was in a relationship with this guy and for 3years and we were about getting married when we both have misunderstanding with each other and he ask me for a divorce and we both agreed and after 4months I head that he was having an affair with one of my closest friend and I was very upset and worried so a friend of my advice me and told me if I still love my ex and if I really want to have him back so I told her yes, and she ask me to contact Dr. ALLI the spell caster and I did although I never believe on spell so he gave me something when he was casting the spell and ask me to say my wishes on it and after the casting of the spell a receive a phone call from my ex and was ask me at which I did and now we are back together again I'm so happy and I wish not to ever have this mistake again in my life. I will also advice anyone with this kind of issue to contact him for help he is really nice on phone and always there to answer you question giving you the good advice that you need. his email is ALLISPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM or you call +2348149158514
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by drsindoris1: 12:07am On Jun 02, 2015
Goodday,

I am dr sindoris mamun, A herbal doctor and spell caster who has gone in research and has discovered a herbal spiritual medicine in which i have been using in curing all kinds of sickness and diseases. I have different name for my herbal medicine
because they all have different functions. I have the "ASPOLINE BC ROOT
MEDICINE AND TIVON D1, D2 CETRIN" which i use in curing HIV/AIDS, and
"OTOPY DV HERBAL MEDICINE" which i use in curing Uterine Fibroid etc...
email me on my personal email herbalmedicinecure12@gmail.com and tell me your
sickness so i can prepare the healing herbal medicine to cure that
particular sickness. With the power of the ancestors, i have been curing
people with different sickness have testified all over, Cancer, Fibroid,
HIV/AIDS, Herpes, burns, etc. email me today and let me free you from that
sickness with my herbal spiritual healing medicine approved by FDA and
other legal drugs agencies because its a spiritual healing medicine which
has never failed. And it has no side effect at all in anyway. I Encourage
you not to live with that sickness or disease. Also if you need someone to fall in

love and never leave you, or you are looking for a lost love and want them back i can

help with that.
Email me today herbalmedicinecure12@gmail.com and also contact me via: +2348056930389

Dr sindoris mamun.

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by RobSimpson1: 5:51am On Jun 06, 2015
I am happy to make this comment , my wife and I are now happily back together. I have to say it was effortlessly done! Within 2 days, My wife left me a year ago.with my one kid The longer she’s gone, the more I see what a coward I was. At first, I blamed her for leaving. I told her she was ‘wrong’. In fact, I slapped Scripture on her, trying to guilt-induce her any way I could. My anger make me only to pushed her farther away. I can’t believe the way I acted. My wife gave me chance after chance, and I ignored her. I contacted Dr Osauyi and within a few hours of speaking with him, I realized that Dr Osauyi was the person whom I could completely trust. I just wanted to thank you for all your magic spell and commitment ! and I will always be using Dr.Osauyi for further work in the future because he really put unity and smile on my family again. We are now blissfully celebrating our third year anniversary together. Thank you so much!!! For those who might also want to give him a try. Email him on Osauyilovespell@gmail.com. you will never regret ever contacting him i wish all that will contact him best of luck you can call his cell phone on +2347064294395 Rob Simpson form USA

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by Emily140: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2015
Hello everyone, I really want to appreciate this great man called Dr.Love Shrine, who helped me bring back my ex boyfriend within two days with his amazing love spell. I really think he's the best and the fastest spell caster among other spell casters. Dr.Love Shrine wiped away my tears and today my boyfriend and i are back, living together happily. If you are out there and you need this great man to Help you, kindly contact him by email now: dr.lovesolutionshrine@gmail.com

Love and regards,
Emily Parker.
Jacksonville, USA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.