Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,450 members, 7,881,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:15 AM

TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS (56903 Views)

Probability Of Contracting 6 Most Common Stds In One Sexual Encounter. / See Picture Of The Ebola Suspected Quarantined Nurse Who Escaped To Enugu / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by SenatorJames(m): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
lilbazy: B4 na lasa fever! Naw na ebola virus.God have mercy on dis country!
What amazes me is that, all these diseases and ailment is inversely proportional to our population. 170million and still counting.........

Nigeria is ironically the Isrealite of this era.
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by fanficgirl(f): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nobleval: why? There is no report of Ebola outbreak in Nigeria. A LIBERIAN WAS TESTED OF THE VIRUS. We are just applying caution dear.
Lol oh okay!
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by kobonaire(m): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
gladpresh: When d dai cumz u'll c d combination of world world war 1&2 + super war..... on a single day
keep preaching

1 Like

Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by Michael33(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
God help us!!, I fink u suld also b conscious on who u shake, rite?
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
kobonaire: keep preaching
keep doubting
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by kobonaire(m): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
gladpresh: keep doubting
no problem ... when you enter shey you go try connections for me make I enter too?
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by Allikola(m): 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
the only preventive remedy is habbatu saudau. You can google it for more info 0 8 0 5 4 6 4 2 9 6 0
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by ochejoseph(m): 9:18am On Jul 26, 2014
BUSHHUNTER: Brodas and sistas fry ur bushmeat wella mak e be like biscuit nd chop ur fud nothin do u.

Ebola ko eBa ni
Lol , the question is not just about the eating it is also about the handling of the tissues (flesh) before consumption. An infected animals flesh can contaminate your entire cooking utensils transforming your kitchen into a reservoir for the virus ,May God Help us to Help ourselves

1 Like

Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by ochejoseph(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2014
onitshaigbo: Mtscheww. Bush meat, rat meat, human meat, all na meat. I go chop any meat in soup with eba.
. The world is now a global Village Nigerian has the highest population of other africans outside their country although many are unregistered . This particular case was detected becos the Liberian was a consultant with WASH and was properly documented . I will advise you take the necessary precaution! May God help us to help ourselves
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by ochejoseph(m): 9:25am On Jul 26, 2014
fanficgirl: Is it too late to cancel my plane ticket. Ugh, I have to go through Lagos airport. Wearing gloves 24/7
during the SARS epidemic people also traveled just ensure you do the Needful while in any of the African countries where the disease is endemic
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by ochejoseph(m): 9:30am On Jul 26, 2014
wordcat: If na Ebola go kill u, it must surely kill u. If u like follow all the tips.
. wisdom is profitable to direct! Remember Hezekiah ! Is like saying if HIV/AIDS will kill you it will, so go around sleeping unprotected with any harlot or woman you see ! Pls let's be guided
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by ochejoseph(m): 9:33am On Jul 26, 2014
Movingcoil: If ebola na viral infection wat am hearing about people using antibacterial detergents, does it kill the virus?
WHO recommends standard hygiene procedures check the links I provided . the soap and detergent are meant to improve hygiene which will in turn reduce the risk of Infection Pls be guided
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by wordcat(m): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2014
ochejoseph: . wisdom is profitable to direct! Remember Hezekiah ! Is like saying if HIV/AIDS will kill you it will, so go around sleeping unprotected with any harlot or woman you see ! Pls let's be guided

What will kill a man must surely kill a man
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 03, 2014
Good morning
sweetp: God would keep us save cos we cant keep to all dis intrustions faithfully
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by ochejoseph(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2014
May God Help us to Help ourselves
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by chucy: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ebola is killed by a range of disinfectant agents including sodium hypochlorite, lipid solvents, phenolic disinfectants, peracetic acid, methyl alcohol, ether, sodium deoxycholate, 2% glutaraldehyde, 0.25% Triton X-100, β-propiolactone, 3% acetic acid (pH 2.5), formaldehyde and paraformaldehyde, and detergents such as sodium dodecyl sulphate (SDS).

Purel is one of the few WHO recommended hand sanitize that meets the above standard.

Order your Purell Medical Hand Sanitizes today! Contact Solo Care Aid on 08035810726 or 07088538551.

Each 59 mil bottle is sold at 500 naira. Hurry now as demands are really uncontrollable these days.
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by ochejoseph(m): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Pls Note that the consumption of water or bathing with salt water does not cure or prevent EBOLA. Also note that receiving HOLY COMMUNION IN a joint cup also increases the risk of Ebola pls let's be guided
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by naijainfogalery: 10:09am On Jan 01, 2015
Eating good food at the right time is the best way to fight any disease, Click here for a list of Nigerian foods

http://www.nigerianfoods.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant / See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. / Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.