Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. (51437 Views)

I Need A Recent Standard CV / Shell Standard Cv Format For All Graduate Jobs / Sample Of Letter Of Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by leo1234(m): 12:20am On Jul 10, 2014
ernie4life:

Tell them oh, I said send me a PM,and will forward it to u. I can't copy all these mails, but wen u send me a PM it's easier to forward it. Pls take note.
I think it will be easier if you post the format on this thread. Thanks
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by tolu4you: 12:20am On Jul 10, 2014
ernie4life: Alicechinwe4real@gmail.com is a wrong mail, uche I hv sent u a sample I hope it helps u, goodluck
Please, send me some sample. Tolufolorunso@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Daluuzor(m): 12:26am On Jul 10, 2014
eanestnnsi@yahoo.com
I don't knw who u r, but I wanna say a big THANK YOU to u for sending d CV sample Twice!!!! thank u so much, u r a God sent.
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Graceojomasule: 3:01am On Jul 10, 2014
Pls sent to my email too gracesule9@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by ernie4life(m): 6:57am On Jul 10, 2014
toby4ever: is it ok to put available on request for referee's column?..thot itz out of date i stnd to b corrected anyways
That's an option if you like
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by bbdexk: 7:17am On Jul 10, 2014
ernie4life: kindly send the cv sample
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Chrisjane(f): 7:21am On Jul 10, 2014
please help me! missindependence44@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by ernie4life(m): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2014
bbdexk: ernie4life: kindly send the cv sample to bbdexk@gmail.com, thanks.
I have sent to u, check ur inbox
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by bbdexk: 7:41am On Jul 10, 2014
ernie4life: thanks
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by chymystique(f): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2014
ernie4life: Alicechinwe4real@gmail.com is a wrong mail, uche I hv sent u a sample I hope it helps u, goodluck

pls I nid it too.. st.jane007@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 10, 2014
quincie:

I dnt knw y, anything that I downloaded tru nairaland is always sayin can't open file...even jpeg nd others..send me via mail quincie88@yahoo.com pls
I have created the zipped file, when you download it, use a computer to unzip it.
I'm using a phone, I can't send emails.

Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by finnie911(f): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2014
Daluuzor: eanestnnsi@yahoo.com
I don't knw who u r, but I wanna say a big THANK YOU to u for sending d CV sample Twice!!!! thank u so much, u r a God sent.

Pls can u send to lacremedelepice@gmail.com? Tnx
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Daluuzor(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2014
finnie911:

Pls can u send to lacremedelepice@gmail.com? Tnx

Done
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by tolu4you: 9:30am On Jul 10, 2014
ernie4life:
thanks
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by lamidi21(m): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2014
pls i'm interested in sample. thank u broda email; lamidiadeyemi@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Philistine(m): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2014
ernie4life: I have sent to u, check ur inbox
Hi Bros, i have sent u a PM, pls kindly send it to my mail. Thanks a lot.
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Angelis: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2014
Pls send to
achidisucre@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by gluxero(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2014
Jamieb: pls help me too..kingsalademomi@gmail.com
pls help me too. i am in the same shoe as the op. my email is jamesbchigozie@gmail.com thanks
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by gluxero(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2014
[quote author=Philistine]pls send to me too...kingsalademomi@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by dinmafavour: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2014
Pls I need too oo nmadinma@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by jimbod19: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2014
Pls send sample to me too jimbod1919@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Taper: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2014
Pls send it to me to my e-mail address is eyesopen_226@yahoo.com
I appreciate.
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Kbworld: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2014
pls i need it too, kbstyle4sure@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by ernie4life(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2014
I hv sent to most of u so I advice u check ur mailbox
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2014
ernie4life: I hv sent to most of u so I advice u check ur mailbox
excluding me...ask4bigneyo@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by AjGentle(m): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2014
Abeg am interested too ooo ,dotun_akinyemi@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by ernie4life(m): 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
excluding me...ask4bigneyo@gmail.com
I sent u yesterday, check very well
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
ernie4life:
i even checked it dis morning....nt dere....u can resend sir
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Philistine(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
ernie4life:
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by fashoo2010(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
ernie4life: I hv sent to most of u so I advice u check ur mailbox
. Pls can u forward a sample of current CV format to me also. Fashoo2010@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless u
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by ehionline: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
please i also need the correct format of the CV my email is ehisanegbode@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Region(m): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
Please I'm also interested iamdonaldenams@gmail.com thanks a mill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers / Nigerian Army Has Released The Name For Shortlisted Candidate For Rri71 2014 / Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.