Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,320 members, 7,940,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

2015 General Election: Should Goodluck Jonathan Rule For Another Term? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 General Election: Should Goodluck Jonathan Rule For Another Term? (885 Views)

Did Jonathan Rule Alone? / Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? / Can Goodluck Jonathan Rule Nigeria Perfectly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 General Election: Should Goodluck Jonathan Rule For Another Term? by ModoetForma(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
Come may 2015, your nation, my nation will take a major step in what seems to be a termly step in making nigeria great or as some will say, better again. Talk about your predictions, your choice and who you think would make this country Nigeria achieve or perhaps, should Goodluck Ebele Jonathan just rule this country for another term ?
Re: 2015 General Election: Should Goodluck Jonathan Rule For Another Term? by sapientia(m): 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: 2015 General Election: Should Goodluck Jonathan Rule For Another Term? by Smartsyn(m): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
Until we see a credible alternative, he should run again and again.

1 Like

Re: 2015 General Election: Should Goodluck Jonathan Rule For Another Term? by 1United1: 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
God Forbid! I rather have my pussycat rule instead of that fedora wearing criminal called Jonathan!

2 Likes

Re: 2015 General Election: Should Goodluck Jonathan Rule For Another Term? by tit(f): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
No.
na you go rule.

1 Like

Re: 2015 General Election: Should Goodluck Jonathan Rule For Another Term? by psucc(m): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
1United1: God Forbid! I rather have my pussy cat rule instead of that fedora wearing criminal called Jonathan!

You can imagine the level you have brought yourself to a point that a pussycat will rule over you. its a pity.

1 Like

Re: 2015 General Election: Should Goodluck Jonathan Rule For Another Term? by inforesource: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
The question the op ask is vital, and my take on this is, that if any opposition party can bring up a formidable candidate that can beat GEJ's standard, then s/he will get my vote. If otherwise, then GEJ will continue.

GEJ has really tried, despite the current challenges. No sentiment!

1 Like

Re: 2015 General Election: Should Goodluck Jonathan Rule For Another Term? by 1United1: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
psucc:

You can imagine the level you have brought yourself to a point that a pussycat will rule over you. its a pity.

yes Because the current occupant is worse than a pussycat! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 2015 General Election: Should Goodluck Jonathan Rule For Another Term? by samuelkaykay(m): 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
Only one man is the answer to our problem,Dr Azikiwe!
Re: 2015 General Election: Should Goodluck Jonathan Rule For Another Term? by ModoetForma(m): 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
inforesource: The question the op ask is vital, and my take on this is, that if any opposition party can bring up a formidable candidate that can beat GEJ's standard, then s/he will get my vote. If otherwise, then GEJ will continue.

GEJ has really tried, despite the current challenges. No sentiment!
GEJ has tried ? I don't agree with that looking at the challenges this country is facing and GEJ's response to them.

1 Like

Re: 2015 General Election: Should Goodluck Jonathan Rule For Another Term? by jking001(m): 12:22am On Jul 09, 2014
The man is working and setting a standard,in power,road,transportation and agriculture,its not easy to govern a state in Nigeria, not to talk of the country called Nigeria,the man try.
Re: 2015 General Election: Should Goodluck Jonathan Rule For Another Term? by 1United1: 12:28am On Jul 09, 2014
jking001: The man is working and setting a standard,in power,road,transportation and agriculture,its not easy to govern a state in Nigeria, not to talk of the country called Nigeria,the man try.

You mean working and setting standard with our 20Billion Dollars in his pocket?

I spit on your head!

1 Like

Re: 2015 General Election: Should Goodluck Jonathan Rule For Another Term? by ModoetForma(m): 12:41am On Jul 09, 2014
jking001: The man is working and setting a standard,in power,road,transportation and agriculture,its not easy to govern a state in Nigeria, not to talk of the country called Nigeria,the man try.

Working hard and setting a standard? Don't be deceived my brother.
Re: 2015 General Election: Should Goodluck Jonathan Rule For Another Term? by jking001(m): 1:01am On Jul 09, 2014
Mr are you just waking up to reality, that all that have come and gone stole ?every single one of them that got to that exalted position,it's a known fact ,Obasanjo and Yar'adua back then it was 2 billion naira Fela cried and cried in his music that 2 billion naira is missing,if you want accounting that's where you would start from,am not saying it right but the man is working and not just stealing alone that's if you have concrete proof that he stole the money you accusing him of,focusing on corruption alone would not do me any good because i can see what he's doing not like am been told,so your excuse of pocketing 2 billion don't hold in our quarters, we focus on the good slowly but surely we would get there, no need to derail our nascent democracy because of allegations of corruption,it is the tool used the opposition to create instability everywhere in the world for their personal benefit we are wiser now so forget it.

i spit on your useless family who would die of hate .

ModoetForma:

Re: 2015 General Election: Should Goodluck Jonathan Rule For Another Term? by jking001(m): 1:06am On Jul 09, 2014
Mr its my opinion,only if Obansnjo did better,or any past head of state, if they attempted this little effort to push Nigeria then would i accept your notion of been deceived.

ModoetForma:

Re: 2015 General Election: Should Goodluck Jonathan Rule For Another Term? by jking001(m): 2:14am On Jul 09, 2014
Mr are you just waking up to reality, that all that have come and gone stole ?every single one of them that got to that exalted position,it's a known fact ,Obasanjo and Yar'adua back then it was 2 billion naira Fela cried and cried in his music that 2 billion naira is missing,if you want accounting that's where you would start from,am not saying it right but the man is working and not just stealing alone that's if you have concrete proof that he stole the money you accusing him of,focusing on corruption alone would not do me any good because i can see what he's doing not like am been told,so your excuse of pocketing 2 billion don't hold in our quarters, we focus on the good slowly but surely we would get there, no need to derail our nascent democracy because of allegations of corruption,it is the tool used the opposition to create instability everywhere in the world for their personal benefit we are wiser now so forget it.

i spit on your useless family who would die of hate .

1United1:

You mean working and setting standard with our 20Billion Dollars in his pocket?

I spit on your head!

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Agent Ganiyu Solomon , Another Tinubu 419 Plan / Suspected Boko Haram Takfiri Terrorists Bomb Shia Mosques In Yobe,8 Killed / How Lagos Nursing Mother Got Infected With Ebola Virus - Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.