Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,111 members, 7,880,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

Tanker Traffic On Costain Axis And Bridge - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tanker Traffic On Costain Axis And Bridge (9961 Views)

Photos From A Ghastly Accident Between A Fuel Tanker And Trailer On Ikorodu Road / Petrol Tanker On Fire Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway / Another Fuel Tanker Tumbles On Lekki Epe Express Way [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Traffic On Costain Axis And Bridge by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
teeo:

Lmao, na jeje I siddon before you used your sweat stricken fingers to type on your useless phone that all its keyboards have faded to insult me. I won't insult you and your lineage. I will just ignore your ignorance cause I don't want to be seen arguing with a worthless piece of animal dung.
I won't insult you cause you're worse than an infidel, I will just forgive your foolishness this afternoon. Talk to me again in the evening and I would further castrate your under sized blookus. Ewo gambia.
Btruth: and you think you are using your complete brain here? Leeches like you are only privilege on nairaland, since this forum is for every dick & harry...ode, oponu!
both Fashola o, and the traffic regulators o and all other authorities responsible dey sumwhr dey cool off jeje. And una wan drink panadol for their headache? Not necessary sweeties...

4 Likes

Re: Tanker Traffic On Costain Axis And Bridge by tonyx4x44(m): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
This is why I roll around town in a helicopter! Yet people will attribute it to feeling too big. angry

1 Like

Re: Tanker Traffic On Costain Axis And Bridge by Btruth: 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
teeo:

Lmao, na jeje I siddon before you used your sweat stricken fingers to type on your useless phone that all its keyboards have faded to insult me. I won't insult you and your lineage. I will just ignore your ignorance cause I don't want to be seen arguing with a worthless piece of animal dung.
I won't insult you cause you're worse than an infidel, I will just forgive your foolishness this afternoon. Talk to me again in the evening and I would further castrate your under sized blookus. Ewo gambia.
You and your likes had been severally advised that if you don't like what our governors are doing down here in the SW, you can pack your luggages and leave. Eko oni baje oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Traffic On Costain Axis And Bridge by Btruth: 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie: both Fashola o, and the traffic regulators o and all other authorities responsible dey sumwhr dey cool off jeje. And una wan drink panadol for their headache? Not necessary sweeties...
thank you darling. People like you are most appreciated on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Traffic On Costain Axis And Bridge by corneremperor: 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
kobonaire: Oya ... remain to buy bons and Heineken while you de sit for traffic
wink
How can you spell Heineken correctly, but you are unable so spell buns? Smh

7 Likes

Re: Tanker Traffic On Costain Axis And Bridge by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
100ksalescom: COSTAIN AND MILE2 ARE PLACES TO AVOID ESPECIALLY WHEN IT RAINS grin grin
BETWEEN 5AM - 6AM AND 8PM-10PM PEOPLE GET ROBBED IN THEIR CARS AT MILE 2

CTF wink
yeah
Re: Tanker Traffic On Costain Axis And Bridge by bola555(f): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
Heavy traffic along ijora-Apapa axis this morning

Re: Tanker Traffic On Costain Axis And Bridge by kobonaire(m): 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
corneremperor:
How can you spell Heineken correctly, but you are unable so spell buns? Smh
actually I prefer the first incorrect spelling so that person no go think say na yƤnsh .... speaking of which, I do like big buns wink
Re: Tanker Traffic On Costain Axis And Bridge by abbeykun: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
DonHummer:
Then leave late

You aren't being objective... what "bigass" meant was if you think leaving early wouldn't make you get stuck in traffic, many others would think same way (and probably act same way), same as if you think leaving late(many would think same too). Just like a lecturer saying backbenchers come late to class (they might have been in class since 6am for an 8am lecture) but some others got there 5am perhaps. So, do i need to get to class 4am, or 3am or 2am just to make an 8am lecture?
Re: Tanker Traffic On Costain Axis And Bridge by 100ksalescom(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
abbeykun:

You aren't being objective... what "bigass" meant was if you think leaving early wouldn't make you get stuck in traffic, many others would think same way (and probably act same way), same as if you think leaving late(many would think same too). Just like a lecturer saying backbenchers come late to class (they might have been in class since 6am for an 8am lecture) but some others got there 5am perhaps. So, do i need to get to class 4am, or 3am or 2am just to make an 8am lecture?

Sir You are Right and Wrong at the same time. I guess you don't drive very late that is why you are saying this.
There was a time traffic was so terrible on my way to work i had to chill somewhere after close of business till 11pm (3times in 1week). The road is always free by that time.

But the question is how many times a week can you do that when you have to leave you house 6am the next day.
Re: Tanker Traffic On Costain Axis And Bridge by Tunguy01(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=teeo]And one APC dude would soon come here and say Fashola is working. The traffic on that axis is worsening everyday. [/quote I pray ur obsession wit APC dosnt choke u 2 ur early grave

1 Like

Re: Tanker Traffic On Costain Axis And Bridge by abbeykun: 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
100ksalescom:

Sir You are Right and Wrong at the same time. I guess you don't drive very late that is why you are saying this.
There was a time traffic was so terrible on my way to work i had to chill somewhere after close of business till 11pm (3times in 1week). The road is always free by that time.

But the question is how many times a week can you do that when you have to leave you house 6am the next day.

My response was actually addressing only resumption to work based on the earlier comments. That's why i spoke in "a.m". I understand the close of business own.
Re: Tanker Traffic On Costain Axis And Bridge by zurine(f): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
pathetic
Re: Tanker Traffic On Costain Axis And Bridge by NigeriaArmy15(m): 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
On my way to Sambisa forest....
Re: Tanker Traffic On Costain Axis And Bridge by femikay149(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2014
teeo: And one APC dude would soon come here and say Fashola is working. The traffic on that axis is worsening everyday.

Is fashola the cause of the traffic?

Is it a federal bridge or a state bridge?

The tanker drivers parking on the bridge recklessly u wnt blame them
When petrol tankers are arrested dey hold govt to ransom and go on strike
Re: Tanker Traffic On Costain Axis And Bridge by twentycent(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2014
@Teeo&@Btruth make una take m easy for dis forum oo cos pple wey get muscle pass un full here ooo, lemme hear anoda rant frm u two nd ama send y'all kneeling down/hands raised carrying 6' blocks/nd una no go chop till night....

Jst kidding niccurs.

twentycent dey hia
Re: Tanker Traffic On Costain Axis And Bridge by Btruth: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
twentycent: @Teeo&@Btruth make una take m easy for dis forum oo cos pple wey get muscle pass un full here ooo, lemme hear anoda rant frm u two nd ama send y'all kneeling down/hands raised carrying 6' blocks/nd una no go chop till night....

Jst kidding niccurs.

twentycent dey hia
....lol. ...sorry oooo, Oga teacher.make you vest ooo, no be my fault ooo....lol.
Re: Tanker Traffic On Costain Axis And Bridge by SenatorJames(m): 7:23am On Jul 13, 2014
brosss: This is a plea to anyone that can reach whoever is in charge of traffic in Lagos... The decision to move tankers through Costain is constituting a terrible nuisance... Its both unfair and wicked to those plying this route. We also have to consider the unnecessary stress and strain been imposed on the bridge. The presence of these stationary trailers and tankers on the bridge is actually acting as a "dead weight" along just one side of the bridge. This could lead to deflection, structural instability and thus gradual deterioration of the bridg....

Please avoid Costain for your own good. Its a grid lock here. Been stuck for hours. The bridge is been overun by tankers.... Those that where sent away from apapa..

Last pics shows the few cars that scaled through and people
Every one is trekking to cms....

Its going to worsen as more people come to work....

PLEASE HELP.!!!!!
Let us continue to face the music now, since we have been comparing everyday traffic in Lagos, with a one time 12days traffic in Russia.

Nigeria will never see where the foreigner has gone ahead them, but their little fault.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Car Not To Smoke At All? / Advise On Purchase Of Landrover Defender 110 / Tips For Driving Through Lagos Floods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.