Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Could It Be That Nepa (abi na PHCN) Has Improved? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could It Be That Nepa (abi na PHCN) Has Improved? (721 Views)

PHCN Has Not Been Sold to Private Companies; Now 18 Companies Run By FG / I Think Nepa Has Improved. True Or False. / The Freedom Of Information Bill Was Rejected By The House Of Senate Abi Na Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It Be That Nepa (abi na PHCN) Has Improved? by biggjoe(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2008
May be its a mistake somewhere but the power supply to my street has lasted over 72 hours and it has not even blinked.

I have not experienced it anywhere here in Naija before.

Is it just here? Whats happening in your area.
Re: Could It Be That Nepa (abi na PHCN) Has Improved? by Fhemmmy: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2008
Probably a mistake, the guy with the remote to control the switch has probably gone drinking. grin
Joke apart, Nigeria could the threading the part of change, i mean the change that we could beleive in, but dont count your chicks yet till the eggs are hatched.
Re: Could It Be That Nepa (abi na PHCN) Has Improved? by morpheus24: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2008
I was back home for a few weeks and experienced the same. Light for 48hurs in a row , only took light for about 2 to 3huors thruogh the whole cycle. I can't believe it cause I kept on waiting for NEpa to take light and this is lagos oh!
Re: Could It Be That Nepa (abi na PHCN) Has Improved? by azorjiu(m): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2008
Let's wait and see if your happiness extends beyond one week.

On a serious note, we are all praying and fasting hoping our eratic (Mccain-type) electricity attains some stability.
Re: Could It Be That Nepa (abi na PHCN) Has Improved? by Fhemmmy: 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2008
I have a question;

Is Electricity a right in Nigeria ?

Cos from what i am reading here, pple seems to be used to no light so much that when there is light, seems to be favoured.
Re: Could It Be That Nepa (abi na PHCN) Has Improved? by biggjoe(m): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2008
Since you asked that question, theres no point in asking whether you are a Nigerian.
Re: Could It Be That Nepa (abi na PHCN) Has Improved? by onyengbu1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2008
I think the reason for that is connected with this post

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-179276.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Agberos Refused To Go In Edo State / Governor Amaechi To Ban Okada Riders In Porthercourt Comes Jenuary 2009 / Army Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.