Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,893 members, 7,879,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:36 AM

Is Munificient The Best Grammarian On Nairaland? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Munificient The Best Grammarian On Nairaland? (1156 Views)

Victor Ikpeba's Top Grammarian Grammar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Munificient The Best Grammarian On Nairaland? by Victomolola: 7:52am On Jul 09, 2014
I view this nairalander's posts its english prowess is fantastic!!!
Re: Is Munificient The Best Grammarian On Nairaland? by jaryeh(m): 8:08am On Jul 09, 2014
You gat be kidding me bro. Check out Alpha Maximus. His grammar rocks.
Re: Is Munificient The Best Grammarian On Nairaland? by flyca: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2014
Madcow1 is good too.
Re: Is Munificient The Best Grammarian On Nairaland? by Divsy(f): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2014
Standd
Re: Is Munificient The Best Grammarian On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Is Munificient The Best Grammarian On Nairaland? by Mogidi: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
Victomolola: I view this nairalander's posts its english prowess is fantastic!!!

You registered today and your first topic is fanning the ego of munificient.

So I searched for munificient and found out there's no account like that on nairaland.

Anyway you're mumuficient.

14 Likes

Re: Is Munificient The Best Grammarian On Nairaland? by chacoonder(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
Mogidi:

So I searched for munificient and found out there's no account like that on nairaland.

that's a hard one niggie.
Re: Is Munificient The Best Grammarian On Nairaland? by hardbody: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
I taught english to the English in their country. What does that make me?
Re: Is Munificient The Best Grammarian On Nairaland? by alotofgrace(m): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
I value misef
Re: Is Munificient The Best Grammarian On Nairaland? by AlPicapcI(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
you want grammar? check This Day's Newspaper and stop mumu-ing yourself.
Re: Is Munificient The Best Grammarian On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
Mogidi:

Dude, I didn't bother to check out the character in commendation but I believe you. I here by the comment that d Op is the word in d absence of -ficient in the bold word up there.
Re: Is Munificient The Best Grammarian On Nairaland? by goalburner(m): 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
standd:

I am a Physicist, I nor sabi grammar...grammar nor sabi me smiley
Does that mean? Physicist are great in all aspect. UP NAPS!!
Re: Is Munificient The Best Grammarian On Nairaland? by johnwizey: 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
OP, you and google dey fight ni

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Worst Secondary School Experience / 8 Types Of Students You See In A University Library / Things That Happens Only In Moro For Oau Cdl Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.