Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,125 members, 7,949,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan (1580 Views)

Boko Haram Militants Kill One In Fresh Yobe Town Attack / Political Thugs Kill One, Injure Six In Lagos (photo) / Robbers Kill Three Policemen In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 09, 2014
BY OLA AJAYI
IBADAN — Armed robbers, numbering about 25, invaded a market at the new Iyana Agbala community in Egbeda Local Government Area of Oyo State, yesterday, killing a night guard and stealing goods worth millions of naira.
According to information gathered, the dare-devil robbers strangled the guard who reportedly identified some of them.
Over 50 bags of rice were said to have been stolen by the robbers.
An eyewitness said when the robbers came, they unleashed terror on residents of the area to the extent that night guards on duty ran for cover. But, one of them, who was identified as Isiaka Adeleke, was unlucky as the robbers reportedly caught him and strangled him to death.
It was further gathered that the robbers also carted away 50 bags of rice, provisions, cash and other valuables.
Some policemen from the Egbeda Police Division later came to remove the corpse of the guard.
The recent attack, according to a source, was one of several robbery attacks suffered by residents in the last three weeks.
In one of such attacks, no fewer than five landlords were reportedly injured at Aritete community.
Contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer, SP Olabisi Okuwobi-Ilobanafor, confirmed the incident, adding that the robbers broke into shops and not a market.
She said the state Commissioner of Police, Mohammed Abubakar Indabawa, had detailed the state Criminal Investigation Department to uncover those behind the crime. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/robbers-kill-one-steal-bags-rice-ibadan/
Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 09, 2014
Hmmmm! South west and bags of rice embarassed

17 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by fijiano202(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2014
Wow bags of rice? this is a new low, even for robbers...RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by oilykid(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2014
chai!!!rice again what's so special about this rice that this people are risking their lives to steal it
Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2014
The craze for rice in the southwest is becoming alarming! Well I don't blame the thieves. I blame the high cost of the commodity which has now become food for the rich man only.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by ChrisOD: 9:08am On Jul 09, 2014
South West land of cheap hungry thieves.

6 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by juman(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2014
The governor is failing his people.

What exactly the governor has done in improving the living condition of his people in the last three and half years?

People should be asking themselves: "Are You Better Off Than You Were Four Years Ago?"

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by ojimbo(m): 10:05am On Jul 09, 2014
I HATE THIS COUNTRY
Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by Yoritshekiri: 10:05am On Jul 09, 2014
berem: The craze for rice in the southwest is becoming alarming! Well I don't blame the thieves. I blame the high cost of the commodity which has now become food for the rich man only.

For the first time, I agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by juman(m): 10:14am On Jul 09, 2014
ojimbo: I HATE THIS COUNTRY
Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by Ahuitzotl: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2014
Has it come to this in the Southwest?! Armed Robbers now steal food.....Thieffnubu has plunged this sheeple in to poverty..

6 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
berem: The craze for rice in the southwest is becoming alarming! Well I don't blame the thieves. I blame the high cost of the commodity which has now become food for the rich man only.

[size=28pt] yorubas should pray make chino no catch this thread oooooooooooo[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by gramci: 11:06am On Jul 09, 2014
APC is perpetuating poverty in South West.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by bright8(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2014
donmix: Hmmmm! South west and bags of rice embarassed

Na hunger cause am.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2014
Hunger level in south west is alarming

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by customized07: 11:44am On Jul 09, 2014
OkijaAmaka: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=28pt] yorubas should pray make chino no catch this thread oooooooooooo[/size]
chino will catch the thread if you just type chino72. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by backtosender: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2014
only rice no beans to make ewa egoyin with it?aaahhhh we no go greeeooo we no go gree we the sophisticated Southwest we want ewa and agege to reach us too not only 5kg of rice, we no go greeoooohh

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by VICTOROCHEI: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2014
THIS PEOPLE AND RICE! NAWAAO

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by VICTOROCHEI: 11:56am On Jul 09, 2014

oh my God!
nne i support you this time!!!

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by customized07: 11:57am On Jul 09, 2014
VICTOROCHEI: THIS PEOPLE AND RICE! NAWAAO
blame poverty, don't blame them.
Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by VICTOROCHEI: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2014
VICTOROCHEI: THIS PEOPLE AND RICE! NAWAAO
it won't be well with tinubu for plunging southwest into poverty!!!

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2014
There is nothing bigotry about my comment. You fools should stop endorsing my post and quoting me.

angry
Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by VICTOROCHEI: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
customized07: blame poverty, don't blame them.
not just poverty i will also blame tinubu and Apc for robbing them blind
Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by VICTOROCHEI: 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
berem: There is nothing bigotry about my comment. You fools should stop endorsing my post and quoting me.

angry
it is too late .the spirit of God spoke through you!

11 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by customized07: 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
VICTOROCHEI: not just poverty i will also blame tinubu and Apc for robbing them blind
chai, eyah
Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by Lilimax(f): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
berem: There is nothing bigotry about my comment. You fools should stop endorsing my post and quoting me.

angry
They just twisted what you meant... grin
Politics sucks big time sad
Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
Lilimax: They just twisted what you meant... grin
Politics sucks big time sad
don't mind them! angry

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by tit(f): 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
25 men robbing markets for food!
This has all the hallmarks of Boko Haram over it.
How can you assemble 25 men, then send them to rob food stuff?
Ibadan has a nest of killers waiting to go on a rampage.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by gratiaeo(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
The level of poverty in this part of country is appealing. Federal and State government should do something urgently. Hope they are not stealing for Omisore or Aregbesola for their campaign

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by VICTOROCHEI: 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
berem: The craze for rice in the southwest is becoming alarming! Well I don't blame the thieves. I blame Apc governors for the high cost of commodity which has now become food for the rich man only.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
Smh, May God have mercy on the posters above me,..... sad sad
Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by customized07: 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
They are stealing the rice APC will re-package for the upcoming election.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Retires Major Al-mustapha / APC Is An Islamic Party / Uba’s Tony Elumelu: The Return Of A Machevillian Dictator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.