Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] (32889 Views)

Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High / <<<<365 Inplays-punter's Remedy>>>>>>> / Become A Proffessional Soccer Punter... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Mcowubaba: 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
arent88: Pls u guys shld give hardybody a break.nairaland is a faceless forum and u dnt knw who is who here.u might see 24m per anum as much.but dat dosent mean he is nt saying the truth.
yes so true..just like me i earn close to 10million

in kobo;(..

1 Like

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by tmcleo2k2(m): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
If your CEO earns NGN60m and you earn NGN24m, then I want to assume you hold a management position in your organisation.
I put this to you: what kind of CFO pays that much to a manager who computes USD46K+ as NGN0.7m?
I bet if you are that good to earn that much then you would have realised that USD46k+ in 90mins is a whole lot more than your NGN24m in 365 days. So you know...USD46k+ equates a little above NGN7m.
MORAL: Humble yourself.
hardbody:

Lol. Ok. on a salary scale of N24m plus per annum, i earn more than that in a month. Does that still make sense to you? I am coming strictly from my perspective and so do not see how N700k amounts to 'making it'. Its less than a couple of guys monthly take home. That is my point, i have not in anyway suggested that N.7m is not good money, especially when won on a bet, but it does not go beyond the short term.

6 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by arent88(m): 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
Why ar u guys taking things so personal wit hardbody.for christ sake its his life let him enjoy himself.and for those peeps saying most people who earn 20million per anum wouldnt hav time for social media,i say if most people wouldnt,it dosent mean it applys to everybody.these is a faceless forum and every member knws who or what he or she is .u need nt prove anytin to anybody.
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Smartsyn(m): 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
kobonaire: come oh, how do you hate a whole country?? It is this play play football hate ?
ofcourse na the play play football hate naa lolzz, if i get free visa to go there for a holiday, you may be amazed at how much i ll love them sharperly..

1 Like

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by tosinhtml: 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
arent88: Why ar u guys taking things so personal wit hardbody.for christ sake its his life let him enjoy himself.and for those peeps saying most people who earn 20million per anum wouldnt hav time for social media,i say if most people wouldnt,it dosent mean it applys to everybody.these is a faceless forum and every member knws who or what he or she is .u need nt prove anytin to anybody.

HE DESERVES IT, BECAUSE HE IS A SIMPLE FOOL ! WHO AM QUITE SURE IS NOT EVEN EMPLOYED AT ALL !!!

2 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
hardbody: Winding down at about now, i have looked up Nairaland and noticed some 41 mentions with more than three-quarters of those mentions

i know colleagues in my office that earn 70% higher than my figure. Essentially, i still feel shortchanged, but again, let us leave it that way.
For those that think N24m pa is too much, please re-read that post, i said, N24m plus.....
My CEO is netting in close to N60m per annum. Should i lie about another man's salary too...
Na wa oooo. God will help all of us. I am leaving for Ikoyi Club guys, see you all when i have settled in, i can revisit this site on my phone then.
Guy u are a big fat liar, a pathological one for dat matter. U av a big problem, went tru pains lookin tru ur posts to knw d real u and I noticd d same character in all ur posts. Derz somfin wrong with u.
*U av dis illusion finking u ought to be beta dan evrione else.
*if people make comments about a topic u try to make urs look superior
*U lie too much, u dnt av a job, as at last december u were worried y companies don't post job vacancies relating to ur field. Yet u claim to earn 24million naira annually, in which world were u earning dat? I guess it was in dreamland.
*U make oda peoples comments as d basis of ur judgement. Dere was a topic abt arik air inflight meal bla bla, n next tin u posted was u'll b using dem to fly in next few days, anoda topic was made for abuja singles, u went n post ur falasy dat u'll b travelling to abuja in next couple of days.
*U av personalty issues. Judging from jst ur picture on ur profile u dnt look lyk som1 who has up to 100k in hez bank acct, from ur pic I bet u in a one rum appartment with ur cloths hanging on d wall n u sittin behind ur curtain.

11 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by azpekuliar: 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
Lots of bitter folks on the thread yo! cheesy

...smh
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by vickertony(m): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
hardbody:

with just $46k. Please convert that to Naira at today's exchange rate. Poverty mentality
This Niqqa Ain't Loyal.

1 Like

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by kekakuz(m): 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
take this to the bank. arg 3 -1 Ned.

name me talk am take note
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Odunharry(m): 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Titiluvly: I'm ok..but tayad..how abt u?
Im good dearie...waiting patiently for kick off,meanwhile i am about to have supper..come join me
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by joelenesleek(f): 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
Big4wig: now my problem is who asked u how much ur making??,yeye dey smell around u..dude pride goes b4 a fall
the guy is just a huge a$$. He makes more than that after sweating and discoloring his colar and under arm of shirt and hating on a guy who did nothing but gamble or whatever the call it for that amount.
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
joelenesleek: the guy is just a huge a$$. He makes more than that after sweating and discoloring his colar and under arm of shirt and hating on a guy who did nothing but gamble or whatever the call it for that amount.
Lol dats deep
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by iswallker(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
hardbody:

I did not bother to convert $46k in Nigerian Naira. I still have not. I am rather disappointed at the hue and cry about the sum i mentioned. It is a public forum, my identity remains anonymous, i need not prove anything. However some guy made a very important point, if you were to live in some parts of Lagos, and you are a tenant, how much will you be paying as house rent (or a lease)? You maintain your car(s), take care of relations, and friends, hang out, save up to travel? acquire some basic necessities to keep body and soul together?, I cringe at how people think. Again, i call it perception.

By the way, i am still available in the job market for a higher paying job.

You did not bother yet you came to a public forum and you were quoting figs. I would have said ure a fool but I ll just let it pass.

Concerning your claims..it beats me to know that someone who earns as much as u did not kniw that 46k dolls should be in mills when cinverted.

Shows how dull u are. Its one if those things... grin

2 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by kobonaire(m): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
Smartsyn: ofcourse na the play play football hate naa lolzz, if i get free visa to go there for a holiday, you may be amazed at how much i ll love them sharperly..
i agree 100% ... Argentinian girls are amazingly beautiful .... in fact the whole South American girls.
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by princechrming(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
hardbody: I urgently need a genuine Ipad 2 with Wifi and 3G capabilities for immediate purchase. I will prefer a 32G storage capacity. If you have something for grab, hit me up on hard_body99@yahoo.com or 08023200533. All calls to be dealt with discreetly. I could also do a neat fairly used with verifiable source.

Here is a post I saw of "Hardbody" some time ago, here is someone claiming to earn over N24M a year (that's over N2M a month) and he was here scavenging for a used Ipad to buy, HAHAHA!! What a guy!
Well, in more important news its half time and its looking like Argentina can beat Netherlands.

14 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by azpekuliar: 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
princechrming:

Here is a post I saw of "Hardboy" some time ago, here is someone claiming to earn over N24M a month (that's over N2M a month) and he was here scavenging for a used Ipad to buy, HAHAHA!! What a guy!
Well, in more important news its half time and its looking like Argentina can beat Netherlands.

And you conveniently skipped this thread he created, to go look for a post about an Ipad!

www.nairaland.com/1117611/recommend-what-car-buy
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
azpekuliar:

And you conveniently skipped this thread he created, to go look for a post about an Ipad!

www.nairaland.com/1117611/recommend-what-car-buy

Lol and as at december 2013 he was complainin bout companies nt posting jobs relating to hez course. He a funny guy. Me sef am earning up to 100million naira monthly, I own an oil rig in bayelsa, I own a shopping mall in abuja, I run a fast food franchise in lagos, I own a car delearship shop, I own a two petrol stations in calabar, I import electronics from china, lol inspiration gotten from hardbody, hahahahaha some people can lie jst 2 get attention.

7 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Solowande(m): 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
hayoakins: Chai

Oya Netherlands 9 Argentina 3
grin grin gringrin

How much will i win? cheesy
Guy u go win $0.000000
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by zika1(f): 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
hardbody:

Lol. Ok. on a salary scale of N24m plus per annum, i earn more than that in a month. Does that still make sense to you? I am coming strictly from my perspective and so do not see how N700k amounts to 'making it'. Its less than a couple of guys monthly take home. That is my point, i have not in anyway suggested that N.7m is not good money, especially when won on a bet, but it does not go beyond the short term.
well ur dp doesn't look above 20k per month. Jst sayin

3 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Rapmoney(m): 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
hardbody:

I am not planning on falling or failing bro, i am on an upward swing. I am done with this banter. Have yourself a wonderful evening. I still maintain however, that $46k does not make a man. My very humble view from a position of knowledge. May i request that you discontinue mentioning this? Thank you for your maturity.

Omo boy, na lie you dey talk! You nor get money. Na inferiority complex dey worry you so grin
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by tosinhtml: 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Guy u are a big fat liar, a pathological one for dat matter. U av a big problem, went tru pains lookin tru ur posts to knw d real u and I noticd d same character in all ur posts. Derz somfin wrong with u.
*U av dis illusion finking u ought to be beta dan evrione else.
*if people make comments about a topic u try to make urs look superior
*U lie too much, u dnt av a job, as at last december u were worried y companies don't post job vacancies relating to ur field. Yet u claim to earn 24million naira annually, in which world were u earning dat? I guess it was in dreamland.
*U make oda peoples comments as d basis of ur judgement. Dere was a topic abt arik air inflight meal bla bla, n next tin u posted was u'll b using dem to fly in next few days, anoda topic was made for abuja singles, u went n post ur falasy dat u'll b travelling to abuja in next couple of days.
*U av personalty issues. Judging from jst ur picture on ur profile u dnt look lyk som1 who has up to 100k in hez bank acct, from ur pic I bet u in a one rum appartment with ur cloths hanging on d wall n u sittin behind ur curtain.

This is really Deep ! Hahahahaha !!!
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by faheez(m): 12:14am On Jul 10, 2014
hardbody:

with just $46k. Please convert that to Naira at today's exchange rate. Poverty mentality
about 7.5million,I think everybody excluding billionaire will be happy to see such additional money to his account .
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 10, 2014
Elxandre:
let's face it, if he earns 24m per annum, it's not really the big pay you imagine.
24m per annum is just 2m per annum. Though very significant, but not enough to have the 'big man' mentality you're talking about.

Birds of the same feather,...... Ok donald trump enough dreamland hallucination, na your turn to wash toilet.....

2 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Elxandre(m): 1:38am On Jul 10, 2014
ARES:

Birds of the same feather,...... Ok donald trump enough dreamland hallucination, na your turn to wash toilet.....
Why getting emotional over a non issue?
I never said 2m per month was poor! No!!!

What I implied is that one who earns that is certainly not what we could call the Extremely wealthy!

Don't let us exchange words over another Man's wealth!
Try to be reasonable when making arguments next time, sliding in insults only make one appear a retar.d

Abi na you they feed me? undecided
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by wizzyblast(m): 1:59am On Jul 10, 2014
hardbody:

choi!!

2 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Elxandre(m): 2:07am On Jul 10, 2014
zika1: well ur dp doesn't look above 20k per month. Jst sayin
Seriously how does a 2m per month dude looks like?

Have you ever seen Seun's pic?
He certainly must make up to 10m per month, yet is it written on his face?

You guys have a false idea of what wealth pertains!

People stop being bitter an anonymous personality is living a probably more decent lifestyle than you are!
Some even went as far as trying to dig into and sieve posts! SMH!!!
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by wizzyblast(m): 2:34am On Jul 10, 2014
hardbody: Winding down at about now, i have looked up Nairaland and noticed some 41 mentions with more than three-quarters of those mentions questioning or doubting the veracity of my claim, which undoubtedly i regret making in a public forum (though i remain anonymous). It is really amazing that people imagine that N2m per month is a lot of money that cannot be paid by any employer.

I do not need to prove any point here. let us allow this to slide. I know who i am, i know my qualifications, i know the number of jobs i have held down and i know the employers i talk to and the one i am currently working for. I know what i am bringing to the table, so there is really nothing to prove. For the avoidance of doubt, i know colleagues in my office that earn 70% higher than my figure. Essentially, i still feel shortchanged, but again, let us leave it that way. Maybe it should be stated here that not all NLers are recent graduates, Youth Corpers, etc. There is something called hierarchy in employment, and people grow and mature with time. Sometimes it pays to review someone's posts to enable you form an opinion as to who that person 'might be'. For those that think N24m pa is too much, please re-read that post, i said, N24m plus.....

Last bullet.....

My CEO is netting in close to N60m per annum. Should i lie about another man's salary too...

Na wa oooo. God will help all of us. I am leaving for Ikoyi Club guys, see you all when i have settled in, i can revisit this site on my phone then.

Bros e don do. I earn N80m a year.. Match?

Stop bragging unnecessarily!! Especially when you MIGHT be lying..

1 Like

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 10, 2014
Elxandre:
Why getting emotional over a non issue?
I never said 2m per month was poor! No!!!

What I implied is that one who earns that is certainly not what we could call the Extremely wealthy!

Don't let us exchange words over another Man's wealth!
Try to be reasonable when making arguments next time, sliding in insults only make one appear a retar.d

Abi na you they feed me? undecided

Bros sorry oooo no vex.... i no dey feed you..... dont that i cant ooooo but i never get the chance..... anymore question?
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by tonyx4x44(m): 3:52am On Jul 10, 2014
hardbody:

Qde! its N7 million not 700k.... who dey pay you N2 million monthly when you no sabi simply algebra. Two guesses; Al Queda or the Taliban undecided

5 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 10, 2014
Smartsyn: this is more than lucky..

I think it is hatred, this man so hate Brazil that he decided to throw away his $20 to wish them bad luck, fortunately for him it paid him..

I hate Argentina, but i ain't trusting my money on the Netherlands neither.

Can we say you are poor ?

And can't back your beliefs financially...
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Nobody: 4:06am On Jul 10, 2014
Big4wig: dude he has made it jor..now a millionaire & its something jor

imagine $1 = 170

therefore 46 x 170 = 7 m &sumtin

oga its more Dan wat people make in a lifeTime self

Lmao.

$46,000 × 160 = N 7,360,000.

Anyways in Nigeria, some people will never earn that especially villagers but that is not the income of a lifetime even for a state civil servant...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Staff Dressed In Cultural Attires Ahead Of Independence Day(Photos) / Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar / Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.