Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,198 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:45 AM

Who Is The Fool? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Fool? (815 Views)

Open Letter To Silverbird, We Nigerians Are Not Fool. / Is This April Fool Or Ebola Part Two ? / What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Fool? by aserena(f): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2008
Hi,
Can someone please tell me how the letter below sounds?
Do you think it is from a female or a male?
I honestly think it is from a male who is pretending to be a female.  It is really annoying.
Please try as much as possible to be honest in whatever you do. I hate pretenders. For the  information of the sender of this mail to to my box, I am married and not willing to be anyone's partner(especially when I sense a fowl play).
The only kind of partnership I want is strictly business.

I am  embarassed and really really  angry.

' Julian Jyakarop <jyakarop02@yahoo.com>  Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 10:17 AM 
Reply-To: jyakarop@yahoo.com 
To: acegery@yahoo.com 
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original 
Hello,from Julian
How are you and how is your work hope all is moving fine.i seek for honest partner and i meet you on(nairaland.com)
it was interesting and attractive then i drop by to know who this was,
i will like to know more about you. if you wouldn't mind you can email
me at my mail.

jyakarop@yahoo.com

i will be very glad to read your mail with all
pleasure. it will be nice to meet you and also read from you. please do
honor my invitation so that we can exchange our pictures and maybe
become partner.

Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love we share with each other.

i wait to hear from you soon.

kiss
regards from jyakarop@yahoo.com

Miss
Julian 
'

I wonder the kind of Miss Julian that will send a kiss in a first letter to a proposed friend, or is it partner? 

angry shocked
Re: Who Is The Fool? by Godalone(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2008
Beware! they are scammers i have some of their letters in my inbox too.
Re: Who Is The Fool? by tpia: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2008
I got a similar letter as well.
Re: Who Is The Fool? by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2008
Who Is The Fool?
lol now that title is funny grin
Re: Who Is The Fool? by fdigital(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2008
men ve them bondle on my mailbox i ve reported this to yahoo several times still no changes .bcareful guyz cos an ole its an ole
Re: Who Is The Fool? by MrInfo1(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2008
vanbaby_johnson@yahoo.com.ph
To: yedo@yedo.tk
Date: Sun Oct 05 23:43:42 2008

Greetings With Love. My name is miss van Johnson i saw your profile today at (www.nairaland.com) and became interested in you i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am. Here is my
email address
( vanbaby_johnson@yahoo.com.ph ).I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)           Please reply me with my email address here                                       vanbaby_johnson@yahoo.com.ph Thanks, Yours New Friend Miss vanbaby
Re: Who Is The Fool? by iice(f): 7:39am On Oct 11, 2008
Straight to spam!

(1) (Reply)

Why Is This Website Spoiling Hyperlinks? / Suggestion / How Do I Get A Genuine Business Agent In China?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.