Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,101 members, 7,973,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:40 AM

95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! (11033 Views)

Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? / 107 Year Old Man Weds 95 Year Old Woman In Plateau / How Do You Punish Your Teenage Girls When They Misbehave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by Coco29(f): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2006
creamdream:

i am sorry, ok? smiley ,

mamaput please accept his apology please*on bended knees* kiss
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by mamaput(f): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2006
Ya okey
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by creamdream: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2006
MAMAPUT, SORRY O, Appologies TO YOU!!
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by creamdream: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2006
mamaput, just disregard all the comments okay, even the one in your email box, sorry okay?bye, and pls am not a yahoo boy o not hotmail guy either LOL
BYE
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by Coco29(f): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2006
@creamdream & mamaput kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by ToyM28(f): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2006
Well coco i have to say welldone to u. u fixed it. Yipppppieeeee grin grin grin
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by Coco29(f): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2006
grin grin
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by creamdream: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2006
COCO, Whats cooking?
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by creamdream: 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2006
BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS, anyway, the ladies should try and maintain ther virginity, its a sign of responsibility and strong will!!
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by Coco29(f): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2006
creamdream:

BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS, anyway, the ladies should try and maintain ther virginity, its a sign of responsibility and strong will!!

i want to f u c k using a condom is responsibility enough for me grin
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by creamdream: 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2006
Well its a matter of the mind if you don't mind it dosnt matter!! coco29, bye for now!! stay cool!! number is 0802559898
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by creamdream: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2006
In the car already, checking my mail with my phone, anyway for older ladies virginity is a non issue, stay cool
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by iice(f): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2006
Older ladies? like how old eh? like 30s? lol
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by creamdream: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2006
Hello, yeah in their 30s, lol
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by iice(f): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2006
Nonsense! y not bloody say she has 2 go 2 her wedding bed a freaking virgin, saying that its ok so long as she's older *rollin ma eyes*
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by creamdream: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2006
It depends on different people, some see Dignity in virginity.i respect those who keep theirs till they wed but it all depends on opinion, but mine is what i just expressed!! thanks!!in every seeming NomSENSE there is sense!!
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by iice(f): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2006
Am sure there is undecided but then me also express ma opinions and na nonsense 4 me but na sense 4 u, so we agree 2 disagree undecided
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by mamaput(f): 12:24am On Jul 24, 2006
I mamaput, will never advise my kids to marry be4 sex.
what if the prick is too small or the man is impotent.Then they are doomed
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by iice(f): 12:32am On Jul 24, 2006
LOL mamaput, mehhhhhn u na 1 cool mother oh
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by mamaput(f): 12:34am On Jul 24, 2006
No just realist.
Kids will not stay kids but will grow to be Women with more or less Issues.
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by iice(f): 12:37am On Jul 24, 2006
Yeah i knw but most moms have a hard time letting go of the past, ur being a realist in ma books makes ya a cool mom cheesy
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by mamaput(f): 12:38am On Jul 24, 2006
Thankyou .
cool
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by iice(f): 12:42am On Jul 24, 2006
Ya welcome grin
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by ToyM28(f): 12:51am On Jul 24, 2006
Thats quite funny mamaput. Infact very funny. I cant believe you are actually willing to admit your kids are going to turn into grown women, meehhhhnn it seems that unlike other mothers u dont cage your kids. Well kudos to u grin
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by mamaput(f): 12:58am On Jul 24, 2006
I know it dose not look it people seem to think i too do grin.
But they will grow , they are growing and everyone of them has life of her own and hobbies.
So i have stopped making them my hobby and have started to do other things .
But i do not so much like talking about myself thats boring.
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by ToyM28(f): 1:00am On Jul 24, 2006
woooooo you are also modest! Thats new! wink
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by mamaput(f): 1:08am On Jul 24, 2006
Am off to bed. I talk alot of my past ihave no problems with that.
But i do not like talking of my present the now.
I can defend any statement i make about my past. But this is the www , so i do not want people to know about my now, its enough to know that am a single mum (the nr of lovers i have , or not , my job or jobless(ness) Boyfriend or not )
Things like that. grin
well its late now am off to bed.
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by FemiD(m): 1:13am On Jul 24, 2006
I mamaput, will never advise my kids to marry be4 sex.
what if the prick is too small or the man is impotent.Then they are doomed
@mamaput  why do you find so much fun in subtle defence? Which will you prefer that you lose your child in her attempt to have babies at a tender age, or even lose her to AIDS etc, Who says good sex is determined by the size of the prick. If you are bothered so much abt the size of the prick, then let him go 4 an enlargement. mind you impotency is not an incurrable disease.
It's rather late for most of us to undo that which is done (*i mean mamaput will never again be a virgin. Imposible) but for the sake of the generation (upcoming), please let's map out a better statistics (say reduce it from 95% to 65% thereabout)
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by ToyM28(f): 1:24am On Jul 24, 2006
Good nite mamaput. And if u dont wannt anybody to know about your present, i will refrain from asking personal questions! grin
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by JayOJay(m): 7:03am On Jul 24, 2006
I say to those men that are naive, SHUT THE Bleep UP! Who disvirgined who? Are u not the No 1 culprits?  If u can keep your Jonny at rest, the ladies will equally close their legs because they are in better control than men, who will sometimes go all the way raping them! Everybody is guilty of the moral decadence, it's all about CHANGE!
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by mamaput(f): 7:43am On Jul 24, 2006
FemiD .
1 I never said i will push my kids to having sex
2 all the disadvantage you mentioned can happen to a married woman Aids death etc
3There may be more to sex than the prick that was just an example.

Do not get me wrong ,girls should not Bleep around but it is very okey for them to be in a relationship and learn from it . what it means to love and break up. and fall in love again.

Many women that have had only one man have no life without this man they tend to let the man do what they want with them.

A woman that has been in to a relationship or two has learned what she wants and what she will not take again from a guy.

My daughter has had one boyfriend they are no more together. This boy had a lot of respect for her .She has learned out of the relationship because every relationship
has its problems and in a new one she will know what she will not even start , take or not take.

EG she knows now that she will neveer take a guy that cannot cook or clean or think that is a womans job.
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by abo: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2006
its so easy to say girls, the girls dont disvirgin them selves . guys too are virgins
u cant hop around and get something good. its impossible. its what u deserve u get. u cant hop around and expect to find one, the guys other girls are hopping around just gets right back to u. so so so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"How I Have Lived Up To 126 Yrs Old" - Famous Nigerian Woman Shares Her Story / Starting A Baby On Solid Food / What's The Other Side Of This Coin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.