Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,125 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:01 PM

Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True (4886 Views)

12 Facts That Sound Like A Lie, But Are Actually True / Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School / 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 10, 2014
I would love to go to Saturn,and Jupiter,since it rains diamonds there,omo Aboki things on my mind.
Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by b3llo(m): 6:06am On Jul 10, 2014
I need to be on Jupiter before its too late
Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by seankafor(m): 6:07am On Jul 10, 2014
PrinxArthur1: hmm Wikipedia!!!
WHAT DO U MEAN? I SAID GOOGLE NOT WIKIPIDIA
Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2014
seankafor:
WHAT DO U MEAN? I SAID GOOGLE NOT WIKIPIDIA

U said Google is unreliable then Wikipedia can be reliable
Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by jones9ice: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2014
On Jupiter and Saturn it rains
diamonds

see dis one na business oo al ma igbo people mk we rush there we don mk moni moni sure moni
Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2014
ellagal: 17 shocked shocked shocked

Seeing this (number 17), I'm thinking of starting up my company. Trust me we will be community friendly.

1 Like

Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 10, 2014
PrinxArthur1: 40. Can you believe the whole
Atlantic ocean has fewer
species of fish than the
Amazon river?

Bros eeh,...this one na lie.

No yan this dust again
Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:45am On Jul 10, 2014
dvdon:

Bros eeh,...this one na lie.

No yan this dust again
hey there are 3000 species species of in Atlantic Ocean and there are 30005 species of fish Amazon -yahoo
Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 10, 2014
PrinxArthur1: hey there are 3000 species species of in Atlantic Ocean and there are 30005 species of fish Amazon -yahoo

Even scientists have revealed that there are thousands of species in the ocean still unknown to mankind, that's y the believe that mermaids may exist but not in the form we think they are. Guy forget Google and ask divers, what they see. A diver friend of mine said his boss has seen a mermaid In d ocean and since dat day stopped diving.
Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by greatestman(m): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2014
PrinxArthur1: 19
For every human on Earth
there are 1.6 million ants

The total weight of all those
ants, however, is about the
same as all the humans

On Jupiter and Saturn it rains
diamonds

Ten percent of all the photos
ever taken were taken in the
last 12 months

Shakespeare made up the name
"Jessica" for his play Merchant
of Venice

I love to be staying their
Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by cococandy(f): 11:33am On Jul 10, 2014
Where can I get visa to jupiter or saturn?
Pls
Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by ellagal(f): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2014
dvdon:

Seeing this (number 17), I'm thinking of starting up my company. Trust me we will be community friendly.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by kudiice(m): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2014
careytommy: The only ones i didnt know are:
17(which i still dont believe)

I'm i not amazing?

Nope! You are not amazing!
Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by mcyomi(m): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
agbada nd overall will b mai best outfit
Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by mcyomi(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
pls hw can i apply
Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by PrinxArthur1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
dvdon:

Even scientists have revealed that there are thousands of species in the ocean still unknown to mankind, that's y the believe that mermaids may exist but not in the form we think they are. Guy forget Google and ask divers, what they see. A diver friend of mine said his boss has seen a mermaid In d ocean and since dat day stopped diving.
there are actually millions of specie of fish n Atlantic ocean but scientific record/discovery there is only 3000 dude
Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by Carter111: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
seankafor: HOW DO U EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THIS?
Most of these so called facts are untrue. Very untrue. OP wanna gain some attention
Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
Carter111: Most of these so called facts are untrue. Very untrue. OP wanna gain some attention
bros go research am yourself
Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by walexsho(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
acidtalk: 10 THINGS THAT SOUND TOO CRAZY TO BE TRUE.

There are more Babies on Nairaland than Adults. Ratio of 9:1

99% of people who run their mouth in the Politics Section of Nairaland are bloody cowards in reality who will run under their beds on hearing the sound of a fire cracker but instead come hear and spew fire and brimestone on a faceless forum.

Nigeria's unemployment statistics is. NOT caused by the government but rather by lazy Nigeria youths who are only concerned about the pay without wanting to add an iota of value to their employer or company.

90% of Nigeria youths now occupy their thoughts with sexual escapades, 4% with illegal means of earning a living, 2% in gambling, 3% in umimaginery miraculous way of getting reach thinking prayer alone without work will ever happen, ONLY 1% of the Nigerian youth is Sane.

Bode Both PDP, APC, LP, APGA, and All Political parties in Nigeria are one and the same filled with callous, pot bellied and old politicians who are just into politics for the sole purpose of enriching themselves and only remember the Nigeria populace few days to election by giving them few cups of rice and becoming humble overnight.

Jonathan, Tinubu, Ameachi, Obasanjo, Buhari, Kalu, Tambuwa, Bode George, Anenih, Rocha's, and every living past and present politicians are best of friends. They only pretend to be enemies on the covers of newspaper and social media when in real fact they all wine and dine in the wee hours of the night and laugh and the ignorance of the Nigerian populace while sharing the oil blocs and National treasury amongst themselves.

Nigeria Education system in no distant time be worse than that of Guinea, Niger, Mali and Bokina Fasu. as our children now know more than 1,000 indecency website by heart than they know the capitals of the 36 states of Nigeria or even the National pledge.

Nigeria has a massive gold mine where even an illiterate can exploit and make it big if ONLY our youths can drop their mobile phones for a day and make use of their God given brains.

People now marry for the short term without putting the long term in focus. Nigeria in no distant time will rank 1st on the table of countries with the most divorce rates. Most actually plan for months towards the wedding day without planning for the marriage itself.

Seun and his Mods had a meeting and vowed never to allow any of my topics to make front page again.
I disagree with your first and second assertion, most secondary sch stdt even those still in higher inst, dont real know much of NL, if it were FB, 2go, ... I will agree with U , I joined NL 3wks ago cos I need Info on Importation
Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by acidtalk: 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
walexsho: I disagree with your first and second assertion, most secondary sch stdt even those still in higher inst, dont real know much of NL, if it were FB, 2go, ... I will agree with U , I joined NL 3wks ago cos I need Info on Importation

I give you 3 more weeks and then you will come to realize that ACIDTALK never lies.
Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by Roon9(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
ellagal: 17 shocked shocked shocked

Wen u jus saay 17, u make people scroll up to go check 17 and its stressful

2 Likes

Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
26.Istanbul, Turkey is the only city in
the world located on two
continents.

27.Mars is the home of Olympus
Mons, the largest known volcano
in our solar system

28.Cinderella is known as Rashin
Coatie in Scotland, Zezolla in
Italy, and Yeh-hsien in China

29.Orcas (killer whales), when
traveling in groups, breathe in
unison

30.The Great Pyramids used to be as white as snow because they were encased in a bright limestone that has worn off over the years

31.A monkey was once tried and
convicted for smoking a cigarette
in South Bend, Indiana

32.There are six million parts in the Boeing 747-400.

33.For more than 3,000 years,
Carpenter ants have been used to close wounds in India, Asia and South America

34.The typical lead pencil can draw a line that is thirty five miles long

35.Humans are born with 300 bones
in their body, however when a
person reaches adulthood they
only have 206 bones. This occurs
because many of them join
together to make a single bone

36.No piece of paper can be folded
in half more than 7 times

37.More people are killed by
donkeys annually than are killed
in plane crashes

38.Each year there are approximately 20 billion coconuts produced worldwide.

39.A chicken with red earlobes will
produce brown eggs, and a
chicken with white earlobes will
produce white eggs.

40.A meteor has only destroyed one satellite, which was the European Space Agency's Olympus in 1993.

41.The largest employer in the world is the Indian railway system in India, employing over 1.6 million people.

42.It would take about fourteen and half million notes of currency to build a mile high stack.

43.China has more English speakers
than the United States.

44.Japan has approximately 200
volcanoes and is home to 10% of the active volcanoes in the world.

45.The only South East Asian country that has never been colonized by a Western Power is Thailand.

46.In 1631, two London bible
printers accidentally left the word "not" out of the seventh
commandment, which then read,"Thou shalt commit adultery." This legendary book is now known as the "Wicked Bible."

47.When Queen Elizabeth I of
England died she owned over
3,000 gowns.

48.Infants spend more time
dreaming than adults do.

49.Venus is the only planet that
rotates clockwise.

50.The letter J does not appear
anywhere on the periodic table of the elements.

51.The youngest pope was 11 years
old.

52.Did you know you share your
birthday with at least 9 other
million people in the world.
Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
Visit,comment,make it to the top every week as the highest comment and get your mtn recharge card @ www.oguejioforsblog.com. Person with the highest comment is displayed on the site page..always comment with your names..if you are using a small phone, go through opera mini and click on the desktop view below The site to see list Of highest commenters....have fun as you get informed And also rewarded for it..
Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by ellagal(f): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
Roon9:

Wen u jus saay 17, u make people scroll up to go check 17 and its stressful

Lol!! Aint my fauLt dear smiley
Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
PrinxArthur1: 46.The coldest place on Earth is Vostok (in Antarctica)
and the hottest area is El Azizia (in Libya). That’s
interesting!

OP, the bolded is false.
The hottest place on earth is Death Valley, California

36.No piece of paper can be folded in half more than 7 times

Also false.
Mythbusters have debunked this claim [url=m.youtube.com/watch?v=kRAEBbotuIE&gl=NG&hl=en-GB] here[/url]
Also, Wikipedia has an article on it.
There's also a mathematical formula for it.

41.The largest employer in the world is the Indian railway system in India, employing over 1.6 million people.

False. The largest employer in the world is The United States Department of Defense with 3.2 million employees. (See how devoted they are to defense)

49.Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.

False.
Uranus also rotates clockwise

1 Like

Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by PenSniper: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Really very interesting and crazy facts indeed!

#1. if i were to be in aso villa for a week, Naija would go bankrupt!

he he he ho ho ho he he he ha ha ha
Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by PenSniper: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
cococandy: Where can I get visa to jupiter or saturn?
Pls

Cherie coco, their consular offices are located in the Bermuda Triangle. Please remember to invite me along on your 3rd visit to either. Thanks
Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by Emeka30: 7:14am On Jan 30, 2015
No matter how crazy it sounds, Nigeria can make it now
It is time Nigeria gets it right
A famous philosopher John Locke in his political theory gives the bedrock of this political revolution
philosophy students in need of a significant project topic have found one

John Locke’s Political Theory: A Paradigm for Nigeria Political System
http://uniprojectsearch.com/john-lockes-po…litical-system/

What is your department? Check out for your project topic and material
www.uniprojectsearch.com
Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by Harkanbi(m): 9:07am On Jan 30, 2015
O jupiter tomorrow any voluntery??
Re: Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by acidtalk: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2015
Hermanie:
* wears space suit, takes pack of cigarettes & big basket. off to Jupiter *

No crash land oh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of AAU Students Recieving Physics Lectures / MAN Mathematics Competition Past Questions And Answers PDF UPDATED / Nabteb Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.